It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rex Tillerson Is Confirmed as Secretary of State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The opposition probably banking on an early retirement offer.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

I'll agree with you. Nationalist isn't necessarily a bad word. But it seems like a lot of what Trump's policies are going for aren't nationalist. They're isolationist. The last time we did that a guy with a funny mustache took over most of Europe and our Pacific fleet was more or less taken out by those weird businessmen islanders.

Also, sometimes nationalist can be bad.

After listening to the last eight years of 'The US isn't the worlds policeman' then those same people start throwing around those words 'nationalistic' and 'isolationist'.

I turn a dear ear.

Because it's too much flip flopping around like a fish left over from the dead sea parting.

People need to make up their minds.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I agree, although I've learned to embrace modern nationalism regardless of the lies spread about the concept.

They seem to forget that America is the great melting pot.

Hundred plus different ethnicities that live here. In fact I think we have people from just about every country around living here.

They selling snip to the gullible.

American nationalism if such a thing exists isn't anything like what they are trying to pass off.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I agree, although I've learned to embrace modern nationalism regardless of the lies spread about the concept.

They seem to forget that America is the great melting pot.

Hundred plus different ethnicities that live here. In fact I think we have people from just about every country around living here.

They selling snip to the gullible.

American nationalism if such a thing exists isn't anything like what they are trying to pass off.

I do believe George Soros said the biggest problem blocking a New World Order is the Constitution of the United States! I will go and chase it down and post it after I find it.......

Edit: I can't find it! Watched 10 videos and by God I know I saw that prick make that statement! If anyone else has it or can find it knock yourself out! I found videos of other people saying what he said, but I heard it coming right out of his mouth. That's the video I am looking for!
edit on 1-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The globalists are just running scared that they are going to lose the banking privileges that come with exploiting American Foreign Policy.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Glorious Day, Big Oil is 4th in line to be President.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Edit: I can't find it! Watched 10 videos and by God I know I saw that prick make that statement! If anyone else has it or can find it knock yourself out! I found videos of other people saying what he said, but I heard it coming right out of his mouth. That's the video I am looking for!

If you're using Google, I'm not surprised by what you just said. I have noticed in recent days, many things seem to be "missing" that were once out there. hmmmm....don't know. I have had to use a different search engine at times to be able to find things I know I have googled before.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how some people the left demanded Rex divest himself of his 240 million stake in Exon Mobil yet no one I can remember ever said a thing about John Kerry being married to the heiress of the Heinz ketchup fortune and is worth around a billion plus or minus..

I hope at this stage, or over the next two years come election time, unlike Obama, Trump gets a super majority in Congress and even the Senate.. Then both houses will have no problem with passing legislature to make America great again as only a few cockroaches will remain as they are unable to do squat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join