It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, I was in a thread yesterday that was nixed lamenting this very thing and the OP. Why, no one knows. Still this shouldn't be off limits or grounds for thread removal.

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hi Dizak, I just signed up this evening to comment on a post and saw yours too.. Yes! there is a very strange military operation going on locally if you would like to investigate it. Look up the 34th SOS out of Hurlbert field FL, SOC Base. Go to www.flightradar24 and click on some air craft circling "santa rosa island" in the Ft Walton beach area. Right now 9:30 pm central time- "DRAGON52" and "70712" is circling doing god knows what (training).

Here's where the plot thickens- Go back to Flightradar24 tomorrow mid morning and find the plane or planes circling around Miramar Beach- just to the east of Ft Walton and you will see them circling my home (Im a target). This has been going on for 6 years ever since I worked on that base back in 2010 as an electrician. My Third house in this area in 6 years and all of them have been circled day and night- morning shift, midday shift and night shift, usually 7-11:30pm.

They follow me as I drive around as well. Hold on now! Don't make a hasty judgment just yet. LOL. I have Plenty of evidence to show, just not sure I want my location known on here as my "proof" shows my home location. Let me know what you find if you're interested in investigating and I will point you in another direction- my YT channel with over 100 videos of them following me in my cars and on my motorcycle. Yes I've hired an attorney, Yes I've contacted my Congressman to complain, have emails from my congressman's office stating I'm nuts and denying these exist. Attorney got the run around from all the local bases and the DOD.

New Guy a reply to: Dizak

edit on 1-2-2017 by Thunderroad56 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2017 by Thunderroad56 because: adding photo

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thunderroad56
You're worried about exposing your location, yet they're circling your houses? I think your location is known already.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thunderroad56

interesting... I'll look into it on the weekend. Might be something.. or nothing.. but worth a snoop

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I agree.. As a Canadian I get to watch the show from here.. It is strange, to say the least. I personally like Trump.. However I cant understand how he was allowed to get in.

Best guess, he has something over someone VERY high up.. AND used the pull to make sure him and his family are safe from what ever is heading towards this planet... Planet X maybe... Just saying.. There is supposed to be a very close pass this month :

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Although they say it will skim us... I'm kinda wondering.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Oh thank god someone else thinks so. I've been coming here on and off for many years now. Dropped off a couple of years ago as a regular, but have been coming back more frequently in the last few months for obvious reasons... but it's so different now.

I actually don't really like it here, anymore. I don't feel like some of my views would go down well, and fear the backlash, as it appears the weirdies are the minority now... so I don't reply to anything that I read, but it all makes me uncomfortable.

There is no discussion anymore. Now I see entire threads of people just feeding each other into a frenzy, its too weird.

ATS was my place to come and chat about war games, and cryptozoology, UFOs and alien encounters. I'm a liberal after all that weird nonsense, and it seems I'm entirely uncatered for in every sense here now. I was actually considering writing a goodbye message, and then decided not to because no-one would give a * anyway, and then saw this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Wha??

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

ATS was my place to come and chat about war games, and cryptozoology, UFOs and alien encounters. I'm a liberal after all that weird nonsense, and it seems I'm entirely uncatered for in every sense here now. I was actually considering writing a goodbye message, and then decided not to because no-one would give a * anyway, and then saw this thread.

I feel ya. I hope that we can slowly move it back in the right direction. I'll try and start a new worthwhile post soon. might be juicy and TRUMP free..lol

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

The same thing has happened on other conspiracy websites. Maybe there is a mass hypnosis thing going on where everyone feels overwhelmingly compelled to focus their thoughts only on Trump. Perhaps THAT is the conspiracy...

There is actually some truth to this, have you ever heard of the occult concept of an egregore?

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

The year of 2016 was an interesting year for the internet, and sites like 4chan specifically:

The Truth about Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek

I think the above is beginning to reach some kind of threshold pulling more and more people in, or more people are starting to "feel" it.

I think an ATS thread on this topic would be extremely interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
How about making some threads then?

I mean it's not that hard to do. People do it all the time. Even I've been known to do it upon occasion.

You want ATS to go back to the "good ol' days"? I was here for much of the "good ol' days". This is better. More people from all over the world.

Hey, I get it, American politics suck. I live here, and I agree with you!

More UFO threads? Great, get to writin', and at the very least, I'll read it. Aliens in Antarctica, or Nazi's there? Write it, I'm there.

Be part of the change you're advocating.

You say write more threads and I somewhat agree but I honestly think the golden age of conspiracy on the web has now gone. All of the historic ones have been done to death and there simply not enough new and interesting ones to keep us occupied. Combine this with the fact that the demographics of the internet changing and it is obvious to see what has happened. Years ago the internet was mainly for geeks aand freaks but now everyone uses it and the mindless masses with short attention spans ans predetermined un alterable beliefs are the majority. I don't come here much now for similar reasons but still keep my eyes on the place for that elusive nugget of gold that is a politics free bizarre skunkworks story and they still come along, just less frequently than in the past.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To an extent, conspiracy has gone mainstream.
So?

I've been here for over a decade...and seen a lot of changes to ATS.
Members coming and going.
The topic of the day changing....and cycling.
ATS is still the best place to find a variety of news items....with a membership that has a vast area of sites to find this info.

What has not changed is what members should do to keep the ATS standards high.
They need to alert staff to legitimate issues.
They need to provide alternatives to political threads.
They need to ignore trolls.

edit on Sun Feb 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
They need to provide alternatives to political threads.

This one.

Since you personally helped me with mine I can attest that it can be done.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It was a pleasure.

Besides non-political content on the ATS side of things, members can benefit from a vast array of topics in BTS...health, sports, art, chit chat, cars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join