It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit : British govt wins vote, Brexit can go ahead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
Wtf are you going on about, I talked about fearing the rise if the far right, that isn't based solely on their views of women. Somebody said they didn't care about the far right, I said I did because I had kids, and yes I do think right wing ideologies tend to have warped views of women. And since when have women been exempt from being aresholes, women who take part in the oppression of other women has always happened.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

The biggest issue you raised, and the first when asked was this...

I ve got kids, one is a daughter. The rise of the far right troubles me greatly.

Don't try backtracking now, my first question back was why having a daughter caused you more worry etc, I even called it sexist, see page 2, so please do explain why you have fears for women regarding the 'far right'

We've been arguing this for ages so don't embarrass yourself by pretending you were arguing something different now.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

So tell us, with a link or two. How is the right proposing to oppress women?

And while only 5 per cent of the population may adhere to sharia, they sure want to impose it on others, I'd say they are definitely a threat, based upon their work so far. So tell us what the right propose that is so awful that you fear them more.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join