It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit : British govt wins vote, Brexit can go ahead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why though are you comparing the far right to Muslims? Its the far right versus left or centre politics, not a religion.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Your link has to be the weakest I've ever seen to support any argument that 'the far right' treat women badly lol
Try again, you have nothing so far.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Why though are you comparing the far right to Muslims? Its the far right versus left or centre politics, not a religion.

You are the first to mention Muslims, not me.
Try again lol

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
Well if you don't see the threat in that kind of rhetoric then fine. I however do see it as a threat, I'm allowed that aren't I?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So the comments about women covering their faces, having chaperones and not being allowed to drive wasn't about Muslims?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Lol you suck on the teat of the SNP gravy train so I'm not surprised anything even to the right of them (including the Lib-Dem's) would frighten you!
I couldn't give a toss about 'the right' in Europe, I'm just happy article 50 is going to be invoked.

...I know you disagree fella, hopefully you'll get your second referendum and we''ll be rid of each other.
Good result in the rugby for Scotland today though, I was actually supporting your boys as you are still part of the UK.

nae worries man, we'll always disagree on somethings, others i'm sure we would stand shoulder to shoulder. SMash the Fash Man.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So the comments about women covering their faces, having chaperones and not being allowed to drive wasn't about Muslims?

Nope, just examples of women being suppressed in a systemic way, so I ask again, what systemic suppression/oppression of women can you provide as examples from "far right" groups as you initially claimed?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ah we'd stand shoulder to shoulder on loads of things fella, you are my favourite debating adversary because you recognise that where it counts as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Frankly, using an opinion piece by Milo as evidence that the far right denigrates women is a bit weak.

You could just as easily say gay men denigrate women.

You and grain are dancing around what is probably the greatest of threats to women in the western world.

Nothing that I have read that's been published in the last 20 years leads me to believe that right wingers are more of a threat than sharia rules.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I'd feel happier for all the women I care about living in a 'right wing' world than some religious ideology which openly has oppressive rules for women.
I'm still waiting to read which 'right wing' ideologies exactly the member is whining and worrying about though, maybe I'll learn something new.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm not dancing around anything, sharia is nothing in the UK, less than 5% of the population I muslim, and the vast majority of them don't support sharia law. The rise of the far right in europe for me is a bigger threat.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The rise of the right in Europe is one of the only things stopping the globalists from gaining unimaginable power and control. You might not understand, but the rise of the right is saving freedom for the West.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I dont support oppressive ideologies of any kind, why if I dont like far right ideology do I have to support religious ones, all the main religions are oppressive to women in my eyes. And why am I whining? If someone expresses an opinion you don't agree with its whining?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The rise of the far right in europe for me is a bigger threat.

How exactly?
What specific risks do you fear, and please do link some source to back up your claims.
What 'far right' groups are oppressing women?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
Extremists of any kind are dangerous. They don't save you from anything. Its just out of the frying pan into the fire.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And why am I whining? If someone expresses an opinion you don't agree with its whining?

It's whining when you have nothing to back it up.

So again, which 'right wing' groups are oppressing women???

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Extremists of any kind are dangerous. They don't save you from anything. Its just out of the frying pan into the fire.

I don't think there is anything extreme about the right. Wanting to preserve your nation's culture and safety shouldn't be considered an extreme position, it's only considered extreme because it goes against the globalist agenda, and they control the media and propaganda.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have to explain why I dont like the national front or the BNP?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I have to explain why I dont like the national front or the BNP?

Oh don't be so ridiculous, of course the NF or BNP are pretty repugnant due to their racist and white supremacist views, but you are banging on about safety of women, so come on, what do the NF or BNP decree about women that is so scary?
I'm no fan of either of them but you are making up bull# if you say either of them groups have a particularly anti-women slant.
Come on, back up your claims, which 'far right' groups have a specific policy or agenda which causes you to fear for your female child?
I'm all ears, maybe post a link rather than your unsubstantiated opinion next time?

*Edit*
How do you explain the female NF and BNP members? Stokholm syndrome?
edit on 4.2.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join