It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At My African Americans Over Here!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

It's not obsessive paranoia.

MadEye Moody put it best.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I believe most any doctor is capable of extracting a stick from a rectum. You may want to consult with one of them.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I'm not american. I prefer (lunatic) Trump over killary [quite the lunatic myself]. But, I like your threads and often find them insightful. Trump should really upgrade his vocabulary and dialect. I don't get the showers of hate you seem to get every time you post something. Personally I thinks both sides (left/right) should always be facing perpetual criticism, you know, as power (no matter who has it) corrupts.

Thanks for the thread/news

edit on America/Chicago43Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:43:23 -0600400000002 by eirgud because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Lol

My face hurts

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The "Real Frederick Douglass" has opened up a Twitter account and is trolling Trump from beyond the grave. Some of the tweets are clever, but some miss the mark a bit.

Actually, that's one of several "Real Frederick Douglass" accounts (some date back several years.) Another, more amusing satirical account with some tongue-in-cheek Tupac conspiracy fun is this one - which has also satirized Trump for his lack of knowledge (and lack of preparation) on Blacks in America.

I think my favorite tweet from that account is "Trump plans to lay a wreath at the grave of Apollo Creed this weekend. "

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This man is literally insane.. I've never come across such rampant narcissism before, it's utterly ridiculous.

But if you want to see the current paradigm go down in flames he's the man.

And it's all worth it to see the histrionic meltdown of the left.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Can already tell this thread will be one big virtue signaling circle jerk without even reading past the OP's second statement... And that is where I will stop and add some common sense into the whole notion that a month devoted to celebrate an immutable trait people are born with is somehow dignifying to the ones being celebrated.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think I'm already getting tired of Trump though.. and the Nazi contingent of the alt-right.

I just might go to sleep for four years.. that would be interesting. To wake up and see the difference four years of Trump would make without being continually acclimatized.

I bet it would be radical.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

My god do I miss ATS of 2009. I heard it was even better before that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticrecluse

Before The Purge.

Back on topic, who cares what Morgan Freeman thinks, black folks were given Black History Month for a reason. If it's his comments or Wendy Williams and HBCU's, there are black people that don't know the origins of why folks have things.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh look its another thread complaining about nothing. I used to enjoy reading your threads. You're a very knowledgeable person and a great writer. Lately you've gone off the deep end. It must suck being brain washed into spending hours on these rant threads every day. I believe it's because you know you'll get stars and flags from the usual people and you just love those.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticrecluse

It was far better, superior topics, far superior OP's, superior posters, superiors discussion/debate.

ATS mirrors society and the downfall of intellect, debate and critical thought.

Now there' no point to take the time to write a serious OP on something interesting(lost civilizations as an example) as it'll quickly get aside and replaced with "waaaaaah, Trump said ________".
edit on 2-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: MysticPearl
There's something pathetic here but it ain't Trump.

Lol.

Is it his sycophant cult member defenders?

repeat after me:

He will not...divide...us...

he will not divide us

Come on, just like a cult. He will not divide us.

he will not...
Nevermind that got old fast

shadilay shadilay la mia libertà
shadilay shadilay oh nooo
shadilay shadilay oh sogno o realtà

I can't believe you are digging up old news which was taken out of proportion in the first place.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Are you more disappointed in the "Trump Cult" or the "Islamic Cult" Just curious.

"Look at my African-American over here!" I personally find that hilarious, apparently you're extremely sensitive, like the rest of the progs. He meant to say African-American supporters. But he didn't do a lot of teleprompter using during his campaign trail. Especially early on.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Sad as that fact is true, I have yet experienced military death free presidency.

Stop slapping your self. please.

-Firepoker-

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thug Life
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0805699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I could have sworn you said after the election results that you were going to stop the never-ending and near psychotic obsession with Trump...ill give you one thing, you dropped the Hillary issue immediately. This seems like nothing but difference in style personally and of course bush's 7th year in office is going to come from a different place, topic of discussion wise, than what trump has come to mind days after being first elected. Give it a break this aint some formal speaking affair stop obsessing it's creepy. Maybe just sleep with him and hope the constant fixation subsides. That's how Hollywood characters get rid of pent up tension.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: spirit_horse

It would be a nice change of pace if we could actually engage in intelligent debate, instead of letting memes, talking points and slogans do our work for us.

If any poster could encourage intelligent debate, it would be Ante.

Unfortunately, nearly all of his threads are in the Mud Pit, because he is not interested in encouraging intelligent debate.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join