It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At My African Americans Over Here!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And....................

that's your contribution to Black History Month?

edit on 1-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I really don't understand these comments? Nobody forces anyone to read political threads. If I found the Mud Pit off-putting, I would just avoid it. Isn't that the reasonable thing to do?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

sad you choose to waste your gift

he wrote 13 threads in the last month sadly it took the death of Actor John Hurt to get him to write something non-political.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I was thinking maybe I could do biographical sketches of MLK, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, etc and tweet links to President Trump?

That way he could have something to talk about in his speeches this month instead of just blabbering about himself, the election, how much he hates CNN, etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

what's hard to understand? I like to surf the webz. Your topic title sucked me in and lo and behold you were the author. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I have never said that anyone who disagrees with my opinions of Donald Trump is a cult member. I have said, today, in this very thread in fact, that a certain segment of Trump's supporters exhibit cult-like behavior and I will unapologetically refer to those people as members of a political cult.

I think it's a fair description. Is it not PC enough?

BTW, I meant to point this out to you in another thread (completely unrelated to this topic):

Sen. Chris Murphy Did NOT Suggest "No Screening"

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you not at least marginally entertained?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Can a mod please explain to me where I crossed the line to have my post removed?
Or link me to a rule I broke?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

hahaha...there is gold in there if you search.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Trump is very egotistical and his public speeches are, more often than not, unpolished and disjointed. I think most people, including his supporters, are well aware of these things. They don't deny them, so what's the point of arguing points already conceded? What's the point of repeating them ad nauseam?

Is anyone arguing that he's a master of eloquent and cohesive public speaking? Is anyone arguing that he's not egotistical?

Likely that I wasn't your intended audience, but I'd be curious to know, who was? What did you hope to achieve with this bit of writing, who did you intend to reach?

Or is it just incredulity on your part, that the reaction to these obvious Trump imperfections aren't what you'd expect them to be among his supporters? If so, wouldn't it be more productive to try and sort out why their reactions differ from yours?

edit on 1-2-2017 by imwilliam because: I'd tell you but I'd have to kill ya

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

My bad...too early in the morning

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yes I am entertained...although I'm hesitant when you use the word "marginally" in case some one suggest's I'm enjoying "white privilege"

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Here anti, this should help!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

It would be a nice change of pace if we could actually engage in intelligent debate, instead of letting memes, talking points and slogans do our work for us.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Immediately back to constant temper tantrums, insults and trolling the forum.

When you're unhinged, you're unhinged.

Posters like him aren't interested in finding common ground or even being persuasive. Perhaps they can't in their current condition. They just want to rage. It will take a long while (if ever) for them to recover.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
this thread just earned Trump my vote in 2020

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That what you get in the pit.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: introvert

That what you get in the pit.

Guess I always thought that if you were going to put up a good fight, you did it with your own hands.

My bad.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Thank's for spreading more of your negativity and hate, as you know we really appreciate it and can't go a frik'n day without it, S&F for you. Once again you bring a new meaning to the word pathetic. If it was anyone else I would be embarrassed for them, but you......nah. You reap what you sow hater.

Have you ever entertained the possibility of being part of the solution instead of part of the problem? Serious question
edit on 1-2-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
it`s good that liberals and the MSM are spending their time comparing crowd sizes and speeches made by other presidents because it keeps them busy obsessing over petty things,so they don`t have time to be sticking their noses into important things and screwing everything up.

I want to hear about socks, can CNN do an indepth comprehensive special comparing Trumps socks to Hillary`s socks?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join