It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At My African Americans Over Here!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neo96

So there you go. We all have cheap tactics to shut down a conversation without putting much intellectual thought behind it, but I guess it is too hard for you to admit that we are both guilty of these things.

No we all don't.

But thanks for finally admitting left wing 'debate' tactics are cheap.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neo96

So there you go. We all have cheap tactics to shut down a conversation without putting much intellectual thought behind it, but I guess it is too hard for you to admit that we are both guilty of these things.

No we all don't.

But thanks for finally admitting left wing 'debate' tactics are cheap.

Glad to see you are above it all neo... /eyeroll Not that I believe you, but hey whatever you want to tell yourself to help you sleep at night. I don't have to look at you in the mirror in the morning.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Where did I say that I believe my post will or should dictate the direction of the thread? I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are and just like OP is.. you sound so butt hurt and can only point out my attitude and "mis direction" completely ignoring the content of my post (sound familiar?)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So he said that African Americans have not only changed the nation, but the world and that they have preservered through hardships to carve out an identity, but that's bad right because trump said it. Bill Maher is right about the left. You all are to busy being triggered and offended to actually do anything to contribute.
edit on 1-2-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Posting offtopic and making a post defending why it is not only ok but should be allowed as ontopic is arrogance. Especially when that offtopic remark is an ad hominem attack on the OP. It's just partisan drivel, and no I'm not "butt hurt". Disagreement != butt hurt. I know the internet and people on ATS love to pretend it does, but it isn't true. What a cheap way to shutdown a conversation you don't like. If you don't want to continue, just stop talking to me. That's what I'll be doing to you after this post anyways.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We'll see how he does performance-wise

Agreed.

but I see no problem with criticizing his behavior.

Agreed until it becomes so excessive and one sided enough , that others don't even bother to hear you out.

FWIW I like just about everyone of your non political post and I think we are even in the same type of work and could easily have a few beers together. However, your political post along with some other members here are just to painfully one sided and biased to bother to take seriously or even put any efforts into digesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I would think the egocentric parts of the speech would not be a surprise to most people.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Calling me arrogant is only showing me your ignorance. It's really unfortunate you don't see the hypocrisy all over that post..

OK let's only stay on topic and not bring up any underlying issues involved.. let's just take what's given at the surface and move along.. the real problems and issues are not important..

Great example of that philosophy you guys have been showing us especially when it comes to Trump..

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nope. True enough I never criticized him for his ego, I never saw him appear fragile and insecure. I criticized him for plenty else though. Feel free to check.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Annee

The anti-responses to your posts are very telling.

What? This little 'ol orange blizzard? Pfffft, this is my fan club! I call them The Anti-Antes. As much as they pretend to hate everything I post, their continued presence would suggest otherwise.
Are you making fun of the color of his skin?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Its sad that the seal team are all dead since returning from that mission. strange , bizarre and sad.

.das dna errazib ,egnarts .noissim taht morf gninruter ecnis daed lla era meat leas eht taht das stI

-Firepoker-

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

again, pitiful just pitiful

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That OP sure was a lot of crying. Don't you have something better to do ?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

That OP sure was a lot of crying. Don't you have something better to do ?
I'm pretty sure this is what he gets paid for.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Meanwhile,

Ohio Pastor Claims Chicago Gangs Want To Work With Trump To Fight Crime

chicago.cbslocal.com...

Dr. Darrell Scott, senior pastor of New Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, was a guest of Trump’s at an African-American History Month meeting at the White House. He said he is a “black Trump supporter,” and claimed he was “contacted by some of the top gang thugs in Chicago for a sit-down.” Taking a swipe at former President Obama, who began his political career as a community organizer in Chicago, Scott said the gangs “want to work with the administration … they believe in this administration; they didn’t believe in the prior administration. They told me this outta their mouths.” “They reached out to me, because they’re associating me with you. They respect you. They believe in what you’re doing, and they want to have a sit-down about lowering that body count. So in a couple weeks, I’m going into Chicago,” Scott said. “I said we’ve got to lower that body count. We don’t want to talk about anything else; get that body count down, and they agreed that the principals that can do it – these are guys straight from the streets, no politicians, straight street guys – but they’re going to commit that if they lower that body count, we’ll come in and we’ll do some social programs.”

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Meanwhile,

Ohio Pastor Claims Chicago Gangs Want To Work With Trump To Fight Crime

chicago.cbslocal.com...

Dr. Darrell Scott, senior pastor of New Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, was a guest of Trump’s at an African-American History Month meeting at the White House. He said he is a “black Trump supporter,” and claimed he was “contacted by some of the top gang thugs in Chicago for a sit-down.” Taking a swipe at former President Obama, who began his political career as a community organizer in Chicago, Scott said the gangs “want to work with the administration … they believe in this administration; they didn’t believe in the prior administration. They told me this outta their mouths.” “They reached out to me, because they’re associating me with you. They respect you. They believe in what you’re doing, and they want to have a sit-down about lowering that body count. So in a couple weeks, I’m going into Chicago,” Scott said. “I said we’ve got to lower that body count. We don’t want to talk about anything else; get that body count down, and they agreed that the principals that can do it – these are guys straight from the streets, no politicians, straight street guys – but they’re going to commit that if they lower that body count, we’ll come in and we’ll do some social programs.”

WOW!!!!

That's amazing! Wonder why I found it on ATS first?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Gangs and peace. I'll believe it when it lasts a few years. To much money and pride at stake for all but the lowliest.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Is there another, actual, alternative site that used to be like ats was years ago. If anyone knows, shoot me a message.

Sigh...I need that alternative site as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

from page 1
theantediluvian quotes:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thanks for coming. Welcome to the White House. I'm so pleased that you all have joined us for the 81st celebration of African American History Month. During this special month we reflect on the many ways African Americans have shaped our nation's history, and we honor outstanding achievements by our fellow citizens.

Trump praised African Americans.
Trump = 1
theantediluvian = 0

Trump is a nice guy!. Debate over
edit on 1-2-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Read the OP, that was actually a nice speech given by Bush 43 not Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join