It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At My African Americans Over Here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wish you were better at the art of persuasion than you are at the art of ridicule.

You really should add more brushes to your collection.

Just sayin'

I wish you weren't a useful idiot but c'est la vie! How many of your OPs should be removed for lack of content?

Your last OP has exactly this from you:

Well, there you go.

See also:

OP before that:

Has anyone noticed how these protests have been permitted, compared to previous ones from BLM, the minimum wage protesters or others? Also, given the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting only three weeks ago, seems strange there hasn't been a police response. Just sayin'

You're always "just sayin'" but the truth is you ain't sayin' much my friend. I might need more brushes but at least I'm painting. You're eating glue and scribbling with a single broken crayon.
edit on 2017-2-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Annee

The anti-responses to your posts are very telling.

What? This little 'ol orange blizzard? Pfffft, this is my fan club! I call them The Anti-Antes. As much as they pretend to hate everything I post, their continued presence would suggest otherwise.

Mr.Trump, is that you??

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Amusing thing is how much your rants align with Trump rants.

Rude, foul language, throwing out insults but then you turn around and get all offended, throw a tantrum when it's someone else engaging in the same tactics.

You're a mini-Trump, only difference is he's built an empire and won the White House and you troll internet forums.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This thread (not the OP) is what is wrong with ATS.

Not one comment addresses the OP but there are multiple ad hom comments.

Can't debate the topic, attack the topic and poster.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Clever ploy to trigger the Cheeto clubsters. It's sad, really really sad, believe me, so very sad.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Ok. So if he does succeed, would you acknowledge that?

I would in fact acknowledge it. I have my opinions just like everyone of the people in here hypocritically attacking me for mine. How many of this posters have ever posted a thing critical of Donald Trump? How about not-critical of a politician from the left?

The difference is I won't deny objective reality. Also, I give credit where credit is due:

Holy Orange Messiah, Trump Tweeted Something I Don't Take Issue With

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I wish you were better at the art of persuasion than you are at the art of ridicule.

You really should add more brushes to your collection.

Just sayin'

I wish you weren't a useful idiot but c'est la vie! How many of your OPs should be removed for lack of content?

Your last OP has exactly this from you:

Well, there you go.

See also:

OP before that:

Has anyone noticed how these protests have been permitted, compared to previous ones from BLM, the minimum wage protesters or others? Also, given the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting only three weeks ago, seems strange there hasn't been a police response. Just sayin'

You're always "just sayin'" but the truth is you ain't sayin' much my friend. I might need more brushes but at least I'm painting. You're eating glue and scribbling with a single broken crayon.

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

That's because they cannot deny the way Trump approaches things but their partisanship will not allow for the honesty it takes to admit his personality flaws.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Annee
Thank you.

Your threads are so well done, thought out, and meticulous.

Please continue.

The anti-responses to your posts are very telling.

I propose another option.

This thread is racist. It implies when in the company of African Americans, Trump must talk in a different manner and should not bring up himself. That's not equality, it's inequality. OP even takes positive statements Trump said about blacks he's worked with and spun it in a negative light, based solely on race.

Racist.

Yes, and this is exactly what CNN does. That's why I think the OP works for CNN.

Horrible race baiting OP.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

LOL.

Feel better?

As I repeatedly say, there is no better rebuttal to a flawed manner of thinking than the pure example of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Does it ever bother you that you rarely make any sense at all?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Straight to the point, it's all about him. His African Americans. He alone can make American great again. And only him.

Recall the recent interview where he spoke of his 'other world'? The one where people speculated that maybe he was dimensionally drifting from one reality to another? Well I'm petty sure is was referring to his life prior to being potus. However what he said was this "In my other world". Not in 'that' other world or in a 'previous' world. His mental relationship to the world prior to him being potus was that it was HIS world, hence, that world being His other world demonstrates that his mental relationship to this world is that it is his also.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I feel fine but thanks for asking!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
you know youre a REALLY good writer and i love your style. I'm being totally real here.

its just so profoundly sad you choose to waste your gift here and on an issue that you are on the wrong side of.

but nevertheless...i will continue to read your posts.....for their entertainment value.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's because they cannot deny the way Trump approaches things but their partisanship will not allow for the honesty it takes to admit his personality flaws.

We all have personality flaws and I can cut T a little slack, but any man that wears 2K suits, and gets $200 haircuts and still looks like a dork....that's unforgivable.

Everyday he turns into more of a parody of himself.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's not all of the Trump supporters or even all of the Trump supporters on ATS. I don't even know if I'd say that it's most Trump supporters on ATS. There is however a certain segment of his supporters who I don't feel that it's much of an exaggeration to refer to as cult members. Not only do they not want to hear anything critical of Donald Trump, they don't want anything critical of Trump to even be said.

These are the same folks who are also quite happy to embrace an alternate reality built entirely on Trump rhetoric. An alternative-fact reality?

Those are the people that get really upset and take my posts about Trump personally.
edit on 2017-2-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I found his statement quit shocking. Indeed it was more about himself, but also it looked written by a child. Also he drops a few well-known names, but the statement gave me also the impression he doesn't have a clue who he was referring to and what they meant for the African-American history in the US.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No you see. It's not that they "can't debate the topic". It's that they think that with Trump using ad hominem attacks is a valid debate retort.

link   

a reply to: neo96

Does it ever bother you that you rarely make any sense at all?

Thats an opinion.

Too bad that's in the minority of others.

link   

I will say he's not a man of elegant words. But actions speak louder than words and if he actually does somethings that helps the black communities out then that's what matters. He's so worried about his reputation he is going to make sure that something is done so he can hold it up and say "See, look what I did for the inner cities".

I much rather have someone who is all action and bad at talking than someone who is good at speaking and pandering but does nothing in reality.

Would you rather have this:

edit on 1-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join