It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At My African Americans Over Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The President ushered in Black History Month in front of the national media. Here are some excerpts of his comments:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thanks for coming. Welcome to the White House. I'm so pleased that you all have joined us for the 81st celebration of African American History Month. During this special month we reflect on the many ways African Americans have shaped our nation's history, and we honor outstanding achievements by our fellow citizens.

Yet despite these assaults on culture and humanity, the children of Africa persevered. They kept faith that the freedom that God intended for all would one day be theirs. And across this hemisphere in different places and at different times, that faith would be redeemed.

In America, their first real hope of freedom came on New Year's Day in 1863, when President Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in a room right upstairs. The heroes of the civil rights movement continued the struggle for freedom. And by their courage, they changed laws and opened up the promise for millions of our citizens.

Today, African Americans are seizing opportunities gained at great price, and they're making their mark in this wonderful country in countless ways. We see their character and achievement in the neighborhoods across our nation, and we see it right here in this room -- right here in the White House.

Of course that wasn't Mad King Donald Joffrey Drumpf, a man whose skin is so thin you can watch him digesting food — that was Bush 43 — who Kanye once accused of not liking black people. The above is from 2007 but if you care to look, you'll find similar treatment from Bush 43 in 2008 and other years.

It seems that when it comes to something like this, Bush 43 shouldn't be a real tough act to follow. So how did President Trump stack up? Let's see:

Well, the election, it came out really well. Next time we’ll triple the number or quadruple it. We want to get it over 51, right? At least 51.

Off to a tremendous start! In typical Trump fashion, in Trump's view every issue is really about Trump himself. How long can we expect this petty cretin to obsess over the election? Good grief. Let's move along. The self-centered beginning was a bit rocky but maybe he pulled it out?

Well this is Black History Month, so this is our little breakfast, our little get-together. Hi Lynn, how are you? Just a few notes. During this month, we honor the tremendous history of African-Americans throughout our country. Throughout the world, if you really think about it, right? And their story is one of unimaginable sacrifice, hard work, and faith in America. I’ve gotten a real glimpse—during the campaign, I’d go around with Ben to a lot of different places I wasn’t so familiar with. They’re incredible people.

Uhhhhh. Those black people, they sure are incredible. Tremendous. Right? I know all the best people and those black folks sure are incredible. Believe me. It's a good thing his black bestie Ben helped him grow a little. Perhaps had he gotten to know more non-whites early on he wouldn't have spent his early years discriminating against them?

Next up:

Last month, we celebrated the life of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., whose incredible example is unique in American history. You read all about Dr. Martin Luther King a week ago when somebody said I took the statue out of my office. It turned out that that was fake news. Fake news. The statue is cherished, it’s one of the favorite things in the—and we have some good ones. We have Lincoln, and we have Jefferson, and we have Dr. Martin Luther King. But they said the statue, the bust of Martin Luther King, was taken out of the office. And it was never even touched. So I think it was a disgrace, but that’s the way the press is. Very unfortunate.

More bulls# that has nothing to do with black history or black history month and everything to do with President Trump whining like the undignified clown that he insists on being.

Then there was a brief interlude of a few lines that were actually about black history... sorta?

I am very proud now that we have a museum on the National Mall where people can learn about Reverend King, so many other things. Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I noticed. Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, and millions more black Americans who made America what it is today. Big impact.

There it is. MLK did "so many other things," Frederick Douglass who did an "amazing job" and some other people who had a "big impact." Fear not, he got right back to talking about himself and whining:

I’m proud to honor this heritage and will be honoring it more and more. The folks at the table in almost all cases have been great friends and supporters. Darrell—I met Darrell when he was defending me on television. And the people that were on the other side of the argument didn’t have a chance, right? And Paris has done an amazing job in a very hostile CNN community. He’s all by himself. You’ll have seven people, and Paris. And I’ll take Paris over the seven. But I don’t watch CNN, so I don’t get to see you as much as I used to. I don’t like watching fake news. But Fox has treated me very nice. Wherever Fox is, thank you.

And endorsing the sycophants at Fox News who aren't "fake news" according to the President of the effing United States of America because they tow the alternative facts line. Disgusting. Disgraceful. Next up there was a brief vague statement about jobs and then he finished off his remarks with this:

I’m ready to do my part, and I will say this: We’re gonna work together. This is a great group, this is a group that’s been so special to me. You really helped me a lot. If you remember I wasn’t going to do well with the African-American community, and after they heard me speaking and talking about the inner city and lots of other things, we ended up getting—and I won’t go into details—but we ended up getting substantially more than other candidates who had run in the past years. And now we’re gonna take that to new levels. I want to thank my television star over here—Omarosa’s actually a very nice person, nobody knows that. I don’t want to destroy her reputation but she’s a very good person, and she’s been helpful right from the beginning of the campaign, and I appreciate it. I really do. Very special.

So I want to thank everybody for being here.

What we learned on this first day of Black History Month is that the sad bloviating sack of lies and neuroses thinks that honoring black history month is about:

- The election
- Slamming CNN
- Endorsing Fox
- The next election
- Recognizing black people who have helped Donald Trump.

Pathetic.
edit on 2017-2-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+59 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Zzzzzzzzz.. Oh sorry are you trying to make a point?

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Zzzzzzzzz.. Oh sorry are you trying to make a point?

No, go back to sleep.

+70 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There's something pathetic here but it ain't Trump.

Lol.

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
More....MORE......MOOORREEE

I want more trump threads, feed my anger, FEED ME.

Frankly, who really gives a flying # about this, let alone enough to dedicate your entire waking conscious life to pissing about politics.

Is there another, actual, alternative site that used to be like ats was years ago. If anyone knows, shoot me a message.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ugggggggg, no many trump posts already!! Seriously,has Trump done or said he'd do anything that you would approve of? I can tell you I appreciate Obama killing Osama, wow that rhymes!

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Lol.

Is it his sycophant cult member defenders?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm sorry that I forced you to come into this thread. I'll try not to hijack your browser and redirect it to political threads anymore.

+16 more 
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Lol.

HAHAHA you now owe me a monitor!!! I just spit my water all over it laughing.... And to think I wasn't even going to comment on this pathetic excuse for a thread.

+28 more 
link   
so Donald said something that triggered you.

Color me surprised. At least you stay true to form and speak of nothing but the soreness of your ass.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you're mad that he was Politically Correct and referred to them as the PC brigade demands instead of just calling them Americans?

roflmao This just gets dumber and dumber coming from you race baiters on the left so desperate to cling to your identity politic!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

HAHAHA you now owe me a monitor!!! I just spit my water all over it laughing.... And to think I wasn't even going to comment on this pathetic excuse for a thread.

And to think what we would have all missed out on.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Color me surprised. At least you stay true to form and speak of nothing but the soreness of your ass.

No. "Donald" said some dumb s# that I commented on. My commentary triggered you.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If he succeeds in helping the black community, it sounds like you'd be upset with that.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you.

Your threads are so well done, thought out, and meticulous.

Please continue.

The anti-responses to your posts are very telling.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is full on CNN material

Is that where you work?

Edit, You're a leftie so you probly dont work, my bad....
edit on 1-2-2017 by PanzerDivision because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

No. "Donald" said some dumb s# that I commented on. My commentary triggered you.

Ah yes, I left myself totally open to the "I'm rubber, your glue" retort. Well played sir.

link   

Was this a prepared speech or was it off-the-cuff?

link   

originally posted by: PanzerDivision
This is full on CNN material

Is that where you work?

More like the Daily Koz if I am correct.......

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm not mad? A little disgusted by what a clown Trump is, disappointed in his cult members for not having any standards maybe — not mad though.

roflmao This just gets dumber and dumber coming from you race baiters on the left so desperate to cling to your identity politic!

Yawn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join