It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground milk river found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First time a heard about a milk river, liquid or solid

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Funny that, I was reading in the vedic texts(I am currently researching them) and it mentions a sea of milk. I was very dismissive of it, until I saw that article. The world keeps getting stranger and stranger everyday. The Indian texts also say on one planet somewhere in the universe there is an entire ocean of milk. It describes other types of oceans too, saline, sweet and buttery and they are suppose to be present somewhere on Earth too. Interesting.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Moon milk is a term used for a high-mineral content colloidal. I remember back about 10 years ago there was a guy making a butt-load of money off of his own version of "moon milk" because there was anecdotal information that people who lived in areas that had this type of water tended to live longer, healthier lives.

It is typically found in higher altitudes. I'll try to find some more on this.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Moon milk is a term used for a high-mineral content colloidal. I remember back about 10 years ago there was a guy making a butt-load of money off of his own version of "moon milk" because there was anecdotal information that people who lived in areas that had this type of water tended to live longer, healthier lives.

It is typically found in higher altitudes. I'll try to find some more on this.

That is even more interesting. There is a Hindu myth of the serpent beings and the gods churning the sea of milk for thousands of years to produce an elixir of immortality.

new topics

top topics

join