It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coups, Civil War & CALEXIT....the future revealed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've read the legal writings from the civil war era. The federal government claimed that once a state became a part of the Union, there was no vehicle for that state to separate from the Union. It will be interesting to see the response to California if a vote to secede actually passes. I expect the Feds will immediately declare that the government of CA is unlawful and will send troops to take control of Sacramento. This based on how the Feds reacted when the southern states seceded during the civil war.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I could not encourage California strongly enough to vote and leave the union. I would strongly encourage Liberals from all over the country to take up residence before said vote, so they too can become part of this historic occasion.
There will be lots of available homes for sale as the conservative Californians flee. There will be lots of vacant commercial space available as business owners close up shop and relocate to greener pastures.

Teach us a lesson we will never forget..... how we will be sorry when your gone...but do it fast before you lose the momentum.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
I could not encourage California strongly enough to vote and leave the union. I would strongly encourage Liberals from all over the country to take up residence before said vote, so they too can become part of this historic occasion.
There will be lots of available homes for sale as the conservative Californians flee. There will be lots of vacant commercial space available as business owners close up shop and relocate to greener pastures.

Teach us a lesson we will never forget..... how we will be sorry when your gone...but do it fast before you lose the momentum.

Two issues that complicate the idea. California is looking to impose an "exit tax" on anyone cashing in and leaving and then the fact that the DNC would never permit it because California is the bulk of it's support and would guarantee a Conservative Congress for decades.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Yeah, cali's so tough and proud that it needs to tax anyone who wants out of their psychosis.
Tards....

edit on 222017 by Natas0114 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we do end up having an insurrection if not nationwide war.

Republicans don't understand how upset people are with them trying to impose their backwardness and cruelty on the entire country. The Bush administration was terrible, but Trump is shaping up to be even worse, which is why people are so upset.

California might survive on it's own, but a lot of it's people wouldn't be able to afford it and we would have refugees coming to the other states.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i call BS on 1/3 0f the people in calif want CALEXIT.

if you poll the cities of LA and SF you will find 1/3 want to leave.

but if you poll the rural areas 90+% want nothing to do with CALEXIT.

and most voters that are republicians live in the rural areas

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No doubt Cali will try to secede, followed by other liberal states. This plan to bulkanize America has been in place and operational by the globalists for some time. That's why the government has allowed open borders, they are trying to destroy the United States. I know those on the left think they are doing good work, but they are really just pawns of the most wicked people on Earth, wolves in sheep's clothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join