It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 900 State Department officials sign protest memo: source

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lughnasadh
Many on the right did not feel the same way about county clerks not doing their job and even making faux heros out of them.......

And many on the right disagreed as well. I said she should have resigned or been fired. I know other conservatives who said the same.

My tears? If there are any it's for blind partisans like you who paint with such a large brush they can't see how they are tearing this country apart.

Check my posting history during the Bush years. Many of us believe in intellectual honesty...or try to anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lughnasadh

the EO is Constitutional, the judge would have thrown it out and ruled it not if otherwise when they granted the stay. the stay is just until the suit can go to court and see if there is standing to go to trail.

dollars to doughnuts if it gets past the hearing, it will fail in the courts.

and it's special snowflakes like yourself that destroy the document, you can't even call it what it is, a document. you use piece of paper, like it's something you can use to wipe your a@@ with.

edit on 1-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Refer to my post above.

The county clerks are elected officials.
The 900 State Department employees are not elected, therefore they can be fired.
But anyway, I think you will find that only the staunchest Conservatives are the ones against gay marriage.
I am a Trump supporter but I don't care who marries who, it doesn't affect me in any way.
I support the LGBTQ community, they are free to choose how they live their lives.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: smurfy

a reply to: Lughnasadh

The U.S. State Department is part of the elected President's Executive Branch.

If there's "opposition" on the inside, it affects the whole government and could be a National Security risk.

Factory jobs have zero to do with this issue.

Keep telling yourself that.

Next time I hear screaming about 900 factory jobs closing I'll remind you that there are 900 PROFESSIONAL jobs that those unskilled workers CAN NOT take. Because......edumakation.

Dummies.....

Trump didnt fire anyone. Calm down sport.

I can tell you that if 900 factory workera QUIT their jobs you would hear no complains from me, as is the same in this case.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

like it's something you can use to wipe your a@@ with.

That's pretty much what they've been doing for years. Unless of course, they need it to defend their views, then it's a sacred document.

Fu**ing Hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

yea i heard that.

could you imagine how they would have acted if employeea of the state department during the obama admin had done something like this when he brought in the refugees. they would have been calling them racist. islamphobes, all kinds of dirty names, and calling for them to be hung.

edit on 1-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm available for a SS job. Impeccable credentials. I like to start about 11:00 am....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join