It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP leave Dems behind. Mnuchin and Price nominations advanced.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well, with all respect to your perspective taken into account, the simple fact is that by the standards that matter, they ARE centrist

I simply love the tact you used in this sentence. Made my day.

This ability is why you are so respected round'ere!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Beautiful! More t-shirt material.

I'd wear it!

On the other side it would say 'That's You, Now Piss Off'

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

People are starting to see this congressmen for what they are fat rats, that had been in Washington occupying space and not doing anything, so if they are not there now is not anything new

All my predictions of how the Democrats are becoming a dying party are real, they are losing control of themselves and what ever faithful base they used to have.

All they have left is a group of anarchist creating chaos and mayhem.

Now they want to Bring Obama to see if they can grab anything with his present, they will dig themselves deeper and deeper.

The real American people, hard working and tax payers don't want them anymore and is driving them insane.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

From who, exactly?

Voters.

The Republicans did not overthrow the Democratic party. The voters did. The sooner people realize that, the sooner they can move to reclaim whatever's left of their base.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The way the party is pandering right now to certain groups their faithful base will be gone for ever.

I think they are too blind now to even care, right now they are hell bound to do as much damage to the Trump administration as they can.

By the time they are ready to regroup is not going to be any Americans to support them at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think you're right.

The old adage of not burning down the house to kill a house fly comes to mind... oh, well, at least the swamp is getting drained...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ketsuko

So you are going to honestly sit there and say that Trump's entire rhetoric and aggressive tone is just politics as usual?

People just aren't used to hearing it from the opposition.

No. Nothing Trump is doing is something the left did. You can't accuse the other side of wrong doing and bar lowering to excuse yourself acting like children. When Bush Jr. was in office, I didn't feel like liberals were under attack. Yes, there was mud slinging, but both sides still came together and worked together. With Trump I feel like liberals will literally be politically suppressed, and clearly his supporters will cheer it on.

Your actually wrong to get Obama's appointment through congress Harry Red did the same exact thing. Harry Reid started a bad precedent he didn't want to negotiate so he changed the rules. Now the Republicans don't want to change the rules back of course because it's to there advantage. Even at the time I was screaming mad at Harry I knee this was going to come back and bite democrats on he @$$.

This didn't start until after the Republicans left Obama and the Democrats high and dry for half of his Presidency. Yes, there is going to come a point where you stop trying, and Obama did reach that point. But you should make sure you know what came first before that happened.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join