It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard earth changes start happening.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

TextExactly, I think it's a programmable harassment system of some kind.

That was my only conclusion to this point.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I don't know. No one else around at the time in my case, just me. The shop I work in, is just me and the owner, his girlfriend was there at the time.

If you could imagine a hundred men with gurgling, raspy voices chanting in unison. You would have an idea of what it sounded like.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It is not for me to interfere or judge here, but consider this. That information(whatever they are) was for you and you only, or else you’ll be called mentally ill by sharing it.

Just for considerations.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

If that's the case, was what I was hearing telling me I was at one with them? Lol. I've been pondering this for a while.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Now many of you who read this will undoubtedly say "seek help" but I've had a series of audio telepathy with random beings. .

There is medication that will "prevent" you from hearing the audio.

So, if you want it to stop. There's a scientific way.

But, if the voices don't bother you, there's no need to "seek help".

As long as you don't feel compelled to do whatever the voices tell you, I'd say you're fine.

Yogi's call it "clairaudience". And it's a pretty well known phenomena to spiritual gurus.

So, look it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
a reply to: midicon

Your talking to two people.

Oh well...that's me told...although the 'psych ward' is still up for grabs.

Regards midicon

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

OK pal, I'll check myself in. Thanks for your input.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

I definitely am not being a jerk here, man. OK? But how can we be discussing things with two people from a single post? I try to be careful about dropping complex disorders but multiple personality disorder isn't always schizophrenia.
I think perhaps telling your Dr that the medication only works for one of your personalities would be a solid start, maybe?
Please do not follow the suggestion of the individual who suggested stopping your meds. That could be very dangerous for you or the people around you.
edit on 1-2-2017 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderFire

The OP mentioned the 'psych ward' and that warranted further elaboration. Apologies for my misunderstanding and mixing you both up.

edit on 1-2-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thanks! No problem, glad we are clearing that up.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Symptoms

Schizophrenia involves a range of problems with thinking (cognition), behavior or emotions. Signs and symptoms may vary, but usually involve delusions, hallucinations or disorganized speech, and reflect an impaired ability to function. Symptoms may include:

Delusions. These are false beliefs that are not based in reality. For example, you think that you're being harmed or harassed; certain gestures or comments are directed at you; you have exceptional ability or fame; another person is in love with you; or a major catastrophe is about to occur. Delusions occur in most people with schizophrenia.

Aliens did more real things. Like fields of energy that made me feel wierd.

I was chosen to experience some form of communication about their perceptions on my reality.

I think my brain has a special psychic channel that hears these events.

So that's why I think I might be linked to Mandela, I was tortured into it.

Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. Yet for the person with schizophrenia, they have the full force and impact of a normal experience. Hallucinations can be in any of the senses, but hearing voices is the most common hallucination.

The devil kept telling in a most insane voice for me to die. Commanding me to stand on the checkerboard while he nukes me. I heard spacial the correct concussion sounds of nukes with spirits in them yelling for my help.

I started getting kind voices telling me reality is changing.

Later that month I start hearing and feeling vortexes trying to pull me in. After the voices started playing cards I'd be able to predict suit or number of the next card. But that's gone away.

The fact that a high pitched voice kept repeating in panic "reality is changing"

heard a commanding male voice say "stop that"!

I saw paintings in the psych ward changed, I skipped time, started hearing loud booms noone else heard.

Disorganized thinking. Disorganized thinking is inferred from disorganized speech. Effective communication can be impaired, and answers to questions may be partially or completely unrelated. Rarely, speech may include putting together meaningless words that can't be understood, sometimes known as word salad.

After the voices started playing cards I'd be able to predict suit or number of the next card.

Sorry OP. You have schizophrenia. Nothing of what you posted proved you don't have it. All points to you having it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

...If you could imagine a hundred men with gurgling, raspy voices chanting in unison. You would have an idea of what it sounded like...

that, my friend sounds like the typical Rob Zombie material

I have that music genre on my playlist... along with other electronica like 'drone', 'psy-trance' & other stuff I immerse my brain in from time-to-time for both relaxation and to get 'grounded' from the frenzy of this rat-race world we call reality

(free streaming from Radio Tuna the long running standby web source for audio stuff)

edit on th28148664832409522017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart
Symptoms

Schizophrenia involves a range of problems with thinking (cognition), behavior or emotions. Signs and symptoms may vary, but usually involve delusions, hallucinations or disorganized speech, and reflect an impaired ability to function. Symptoms may include:

Delusions. These are false beliefs that are not based in reality. For example, you think that you're being harmed or harassed; certain gestures or comments are directed at you; you have exceptional ability or fame; another person is in love with you; or a major catastrophe is about to occur. Delusions occur in most people with schizophrenia.

Aliens did more real things. Like fields of energy that made me feel wierd.

I was chosen to experience some form of communication about their perceptions on my reality.

I think my brain has a special psychic channel that hears these events.

Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. Yet for the person with schizophrenia, they have the full force and impact of a normal experience. Hallucinations can be in any of the senses, but hearing voices is the most common hallucination.

The devil kept telling in a most insane voice for me to die. Commanding me to stand on the checkerboard while he nukes me. I heard spacial the correct concussion sounds of nukes with spirits in them yelling for my help.

I started getting kind voices telling me reality is changing.

Later that month I start hearing and feeling vortexes trying to pull me in. After the voices started playing cards I'd be able to predict suit or number of the next card. But that's gone away.

The fact that a high pitched voice kept repeating in panic "reality is changing"

heard a commanding male voice say "stop that"!

I saw paintings in the psych ward changed, I skipped time, started hearing loud booms noone else heard.

Disorganized thinking. Disorganized thinking is inferred from disorganized speech. Effective communication can be impaired, and answers to questions may be partially or completely unrelated. Rarely, speech may include putting together meaningless words that can't be understood, sometimes known as word salad.

After the voices started playing cards I'd be able to predict suit or number of the next card.

Sorry OP. You have schizophrenia. Nothing of what you posted proved you don't have it. All points to you having it.

I know it's not schizophrenia because I've
1. Recorded a voice saying my name

2. Multiple shared experiences where people told me they were interrogated by the same voices that do it to me.

3. Multiple objects not left by humans placed in odd places, some with my first name on them.

4. Another voice hearer heard outloud my name being called from his stomach so did I as I was sitting near him.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join