It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard earth changes start happening.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Now many of you who read this will undoubtedly say "seek help" but I've had a series of audio telepathy with random beings. God, Satan, the devil, aliens, and 9thers I never heard what they are.

It started in 2010. The devil kept telling in a most insane voice for me to die. Commanding me to stand on the checkerboard while he nukes me. I heard spacial the correct concussion sounds of nukes with spirits in them yelling for my help. Aliens did more real things. Like fields of energy that made me feel wierd.

After these attacks subsided, I started getting kind voices telling me reality is changing. One night, up at the dinner hall, I was walking out the door and said hi to a couple of mormons walking in. Well, about a minutes walk down the hill, I see one of the guys I just saw at the door walking up to the house. I pass them, look back they're gone.

Later that month I start hearing and feeling vortexes trying to pull me in. I think my brain has a special psychic channel that hears these events. After the voices started playing cards I'd be able to predict suit or number of the next card. But that's gone away.

The fact that a high pitched voice kept repeating in panic "reality is changing" is proof I'm not schizophrenic and I was chosen to experience some form of communication about their perceptions on my reality.

This started too when in the hospital originally I thought there was an implant in my brain. Thinking I could disable it, I worked hard to move my brain like a finger or muscle. I squeezed with my brain 3 times, heard a commanding male voice say "stop that"! Squeezed 4-5 more times. I saw paintings in the psych ward changed, I skipped time, started hearing loud booms noone else heard.

So that's why I think I might be linked to Mandela, I was tortured into it.

Don't tell me to seek help, I take medication and it barely works. I see doctors every month. I'm not mentally ill but spiritually oppressed.
edit on 1-2-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What generation are you?

Any affiliation with military?

Spent any time in foster care?

When did you begin hearing "them"?

Has the tone of message change from when it started?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
What generation are you?

Any affiliation with military?

Spent any time in foster care?

When did you begin hearing "them"?

Has the tone of message change from when it started?
born in 1977. Fathers ex military. No foster care. Started hearing them in 2009 original earth. Yes the tone has changed. Ive got it reduced through mental techniques.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I seriously worry for you and I ask this without any ill intent: Have you been diagnosed by a medical professional? If so, what were their findings? If you don't want to share their findings, that's fine, but I do worry for your mental health.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I don't take medication for any issues at all, but I've had a few instances that have more than creeped me out. In 2014 I was walking from the shop I work in to the lot, so I could bring in a vehicle to work on. Out of no where, I hear what sounds like a hundred or more voices in unison, and as if they all had the same voice, say " we are one". That wasn't all that I was hearing, but not all was in unison with so many voices.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

"I squeezed with my brain 3 times, heard a commanding male voice say "stop that"!"

This sounds like a chip version of a standard MK Ultra Gate-Keeper alter.

Give it a punch and see what it says.

In fact, imagine a nuke hitting your head and see how it reacts. As these realities are all fake, what is stopping you from thinking about nuking everything around your body ?

Go on - light them all up.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I did my best to carry on and never said anything to anyone about it till now. Lol I know I'm not that crazy.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You know, I really hope people who are viewed as mentally ill are vindicated. Decades ago people were hospitalized because they thought the t.v. was spying on them or communicating with them. Essentially they have that capability.

Jesus Christ said it is not the healthy who require a doctor, but the sick: I did not come to appeal to the righteous, but to sinners."

The doctors are sick, everyone is. It's a race against time. Something happened to ALL of us genetically that is really bad.

Don't be afraid of your own mind. Only listen to what is good and of love. It's up to you to remain functional. You can't rely on the pills, they are a discovery, still being tweaked and not a cure. God revealing the truth as what happened to all of us mentally and genetically along with healing from the shock of that, and love, grace and mercy is the cure.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Tinnitus.

Earth is undergoing changes constantly. But we might be affecting it rapidly. So, you're right on your assumption.
I suggest you stop your medication. That might be doing harm for you than good. But hey, you be the judge.
edit on 1-2-2017 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

In my case, I do believe it was an external source. I was concentrating on the task at hand, keys in hand, working on a diagnostic procedure in my head, for the car I was about to hop in. Those voices didn't come from my head, I can't think that loud.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Exactly, I think it's a programmable harassment system of some kind.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

I don't take medication for any issues at all

And yet you say in the OP...

I take medication and it barely works

Another revelation might be...

psych ward

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Your talking to two people.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You should start putting yourself to good exposure and stop believing in Devils and Satan. That might be a good start. If you're really bored. Start doing some hobbies. The good ones. Listen to thy lord for you shall be condemned for believing in Satan.
edit on 1-2-2017 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

You should start putting yourself to good exposure and stop believing in Devils and Satan. That might be a good start. If you're really bored. Start doing some hobbies. The good ones. Listen to thy lord for you shall be condemned for believing in Satan.
no worries mate. I fought those beasts diligently, they eventually stopped attacking me.
I'm a top 20 musician in electronica, so I have a good hobby.

The point of this thread is that I may have caused the Mandela effects by squeezing my brain. Because after that things got even crazier for me. Paintings changed, buildings different, time shifts, memories different. I didn't think anyone else was affected.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

At the time it really creeped me out, I was looking around for where I came from. I waited for someone else to say, what the f was that. But nothing, so I said nothing.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

OK. Good one.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

edit on 1-2-2017 by boozo because: double post

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

At the time it really creeped me out, I was looking around for where I came from. I waited for someone else to say, what the f was that. But nothing, so I said nothing.
my uncle said he had a similar experience.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

I ought to hear lots of voices while walking down the street. Specially on crowded areas. Those people you hear might be up to something. Paranormal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join