It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Drives A Wedge In The EU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Please explain how it's going to help Europe. It may help Russia, but a fragmented europe does not work in many levels.

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

It'll certainly help Europe.

It's no coincidence that the majority of the continent is turning against their oligarchic rule after decades of disastrously inept and intentionally destructive leadership.

Greece was the final straw for me. They are the unrepentant enemies of the average European, they serve only the interests of corporations and investment financiers, and won't be missed.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I still think about that Time Machine theory every time Trump pulls down another card from the deck. Trump may have just saved the world as we know it from complete destruction and disorder.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

It will help Europe by making them stand up and take some responsibility for the Failure of their own People for one thing, and I'm glad to see someone kicking their asses rather than the other way around. They're getting their comeuppance!

There are bad people but, there are also good people. All it takes is for One Person to stand up with a Powerful Voice for the rest to take notice. The good people will begin coming out of the wood work soon, within Europe and speaking up about the discord happening within.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

I still think about that Time Machine theory every time Trump pulls down another card from the deck. Trump may have just saved the world as we know it from complete destruction and disorder.

So I am not the only one thinking that. We never saw a POTUS like him before.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I know, and dare I say it... The second coming

The world feels safer somehow with him at the helm. The Ship no longer feels as though it's sinking into the perils of uncertainty.

edit on 1-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

This is untrue.

His travel ban applies to people with dual passports – except to those with dual British citizenship.

We shouldn't be spreading these lies.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I don't know that it is kseizyc. Do you have any info pertaining to this supposed lie? I think it was a temperal thing though. I can't find anything that says otherwise, can you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join