It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Drives A Wedge In The EU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Finally! I had a dream about this several months ago. It's about time this useless zillionaire's special elitists club was put the rest. Along with all the other clubs. UN included.

RIPeaceless!

www.zerohedge.com...

Trump has made it clear he does not like the EU. He prefers bilateral negotiations. And like it or not, Trump is succeeding in his efforts to split the EU.

It took Donald Trump less than a week to drive a wedge between the constitutionally weak Europeans. His travel ban applies to people with dual passports – except to those with dual British citizenship. It was a concession Britain’s foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, managed to negotiate directly with the White House.

Angela Merkel assures Germans with dual citizens her full support, and promised to co-ordinate the position with other European member states. She said yesterday that Trump’s policy did not reflect her idea of the international co-operation and how to deal with refugees, but there was not even a hint of any action, or counter-action. We noted a comment by Italy’s new foreign minister, Angelino Alfano, that we should stop hyperventilating about Trump. What else can the EU do, having made itself totally dependent on the US for its defence?

There is a growing number number of signs that what is happening in the US constitutes a national and global regime change.

edit on 1-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Finally! I had a dream about this several months ago. It's about time this useless zillionaire's special elitists club was put the rest. Along with all the other clubs. UN included.

RIPeaceless!

www.zerohedge.com...

Trump has made it clear he does not like the EU. He prefers bilateral negotiations. And like it or not, Trump is succeeding in his efforts to split the EU.

It took Donald Trump less than a week to drive a wedge between the constitutionally weak Europeans. His travel ban applies to people with dual passports – except to those with dual British citizenship. It was a concession Britain’s foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, managed to negotiate directly with the White House.

Angela Merkel assures Germans with dual citizens her full support, and promised to co-ordinate the position with other European member states. She said yesterday that Trump’s policy did not reflect her idea of the international co-operation and how to deal with refugees, but there was not even a hint of any action, or counter-action. We noted a comment by Italy’s new foreign minister, Angelino Alfano, that we should stop hyperventilating about Trump. What else can the EU do, having made itself totally dependent on the US for its defence?

There is a growing number number of signs that what is happening in the US constitutes a national and global regime change.

It's about time the world took a good long look at what it's previous leaders have created.

Trump is issuing in a change that is not only going to fix the US, but likely trickle, or flood into EU.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
LOL.

Trump making Europe Great Again.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes I can't wait to see what Trump does next!!! He's like a Train and he's not slowing down any time soon. This is only week two, can you imagine a month from now? lol!

edit on 1-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

lol T Shirt material!! love it!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If anyone can piss off the self-appointed rulers of the Free and Not so Free world, It's Trump!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If anything, Trump will be the force that keeps the EU together. We already have the European leaders "rallying" against the Trump threat. The best way to keep people together is to make them afraid! The EU won't collapse as France won't allow it.

Maybe it is time for Germany and France started to support NATO by spending 2% of their GDP on defence rather than relying on the US cash cow. Maybe then will there be parity on high morals.

Anyway, Trump won't be that bad, so what's the worry. At least he's an elected president, unlike the president of the EU.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Excellent! Thank you President Trump. Anything that helps hasten the demise of this parasite organisation is good in my book.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'd say a great revamp is in order. I see it happening. And it looks Beeeautiful!

NATO eh.... I won't go there, but I will agree that Yes Trump is Valid, the EU, No.

The UN also has to go down. It's a waste of money time and with Saudi A. at the top? What moron put them in that position?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I whole heartedly agree!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21838996]Ohanka

Yee Haw!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Yeee Haww!

Adorable Video

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Jesus, you guys are delusional. Get off the Alex Jones kool-aid. You guys are nut jobs if you think that driving a wedge in the EU is going to help anyone's cause.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You know what's delusional?

Reading your post!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

It'll certainly help Europe.

It's no coincidence that the majority of the continent is turning against their oligarchic rule after decades of disastrously inept and intentionally destructive leadership.

Greece was the final straw for me. They are the unrepentant enemies of the average European, they serve only the interests of corporations and investment financiers, and won't be missed.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

The EU is a failed experiment that people don't want to face.

Trump won't have to do anything to collapse the EU. The EU will be the author of its own demise.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

I started to believe maybe he really has a time machine.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Trump making Europe Great Again.

Last time Europe was great the Coliseum hosted gladiatorial events. Hopefully he keeps this consistent.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just want to add. . . (I can't help it) that you never drive with a wedge.

Maybe a 3 wood, but why use a 9 iron at the tee?

On topic, Trump will likely be blamed for anything that happens in the EU as it further destabilizes.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The failure within is showing it's true face now.

You're absolutely right on that one, the Infighting will cause a nuclear Implosion, one of which the world hasn't seen before. Via the Net. Live entertainment. haha!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join