It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Donald Trump and Steve Bannon's coup in the making

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

They've reported so many blatantly false and intentionally misleading articles why would anyone consider them legitimate?

I think you're thinking of Fox. CNN is mostly reliable.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

CNN didn't turn he cameras off when he singled them out. You could still see him on CNN.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: angeldoll
Of course it's a coup, after a fashion. I've been saying that since I heard who his nominees for cabinet positions are.

They are not being put in place to run the government, NO, they are being put in place to dismantle the government.

Even the most dim witted of his supporters should be able to see that.

No they are being put in place to run the government in a way you do not agree with. Maybe they are even going to run the government the wrong way, maybe even the VERY VERY VERY wrong way. But they where ELECTED by the people to run the government this way - not a coup.

Oh really? I didn't get to vote for the cabinet members. Did you?

You also did not get to vote for obama's cabinet members so by your logic obama executed a coup.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: watchitburn

Trump was elected. If one is democratically elected that is the exact opposite of a coup.

No. It can be merely the first step in a coup. Chaos calls for extreme measures to insure public safety.The press is reigned in to prevent it from stirring up trouble. The legislature is unable to control the situation and is "temporarily" suspended or dismissed. Local elected officials replaced. The military called in to restore order... It worked for Hitler in 1933.

Who is it that's creating the chaos ey?

Let me guess, it's Trump's fault, because he should know that people on the left have no control over their emotions and should be creating safe spaces for them instead of for the millions of american adults who just want a safe country...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Who is praising Hitler? I never said anything in admiration, just education.

Why did you end the story here?

"In five years he turned Germany around from the poorest country in Europe to the richest."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And they all lived happily ever after. Have you ever visited Germany and seen the ruins that are still left over from Hitler's "economic miracle?"

One could ask you the same question.

Because germany did not just get that rich in those 5 years by staying home. They obliterated and conquered most of europe and after killing millions of german,french,dutch,belgium,polish etc people they gained a lot of power and wealth.

To inconvenient for you to include that because Trump actually wants to do the opposite ? He does not want america to be invading and policing other countries. I thought the left always shouted they wanted less wars and invasions and innocent dead people in foreign countries at the hands of america (while being completely silent on the 100.000 bombs obama dropped killing more then bush ever did).

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

To inconvenient for you to include that because Trump actually wants to do the opposite ? He does not want america to be invading and policing other countries.

Then why is he building up the military? Here's why:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Let me guess, it's Trump's fault, because he should know that people on the left have no control over their emotions and should be creating safe spaces for them instead of for the millions of american adults who just want a safe country...

Except for the anarchists who have been deployed to create a climate of fear, all of the protests have been peaceful and orderly. The chaos is on the part of government agencies who cannot understand exactly how they are supposed to be executing the orders that are vomiting out of the White House faster than they can be understood.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Except for the anarchists who have been deployed to create a climate of fear, all of the protests have been peaceful and orderly. The chaos is on the part of government agencies who cannot understand exactly how they are supposed to be executing the orders that are vomiting out of the White House faster than they can be understood.

Cannot or will not? It seems more like a rebellion on the part of the dems from what I have seen.

If they can't understand how to do their jobs, maybe they need new jobs.

Who is "deploying" the anarchists? It doesn't seem likely they are alligned with Trump or that they would be helpful to Trump's cause in anyway.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
there's an awful lot of disingenuousness in this thread [heck, on this whole damn forum lately]...

this really shouldn't need to be pointed out but
a situation does not need to be literally exactly the same as another to be comparable.
the exact same events do not need to play out in exactly the same order for history to be a valid lesson.

i mean jesus flips, half of the 'arguments' presented here boil down to
"trump doesn't have a toothbrush moustache so you're wrong"

honestly, read even casually about the end of the Weimar and tell me it doesn't seem vaguely familiar

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Who is "deploying" the anarchists? It doesn't seem likely they are alligned with Trump or that they would be helpful to Trump's cause in anyway.

Someone who needs an excuse to crack down on the protests to "restore law and order." Who would that be?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

CNN didn't turn he cameras off when he singled them out. You could still see him on CNN.

I know you aren't replying to me, but as someone with formal experience in this field, it drives me nuts when people think factuality in reporting is the same as honesty . If you can't separate those two concepts in a literary or ideological manner, then no matter what news station you're turning to, whether it's MSNBC or Breitbart, you are in fact being brainwashed.

Assuming you are 100% true, and CNN didnt flip cameras back on during cuts and transitions for the sake of tactical contrarianism, there is still a greater problem.

Trump being Caught in a lie by CNN does not mean CNN is an honest organization, let alone objectively based in reality. And if you take that as some sort of indication for your political leanings because you just so managed to catch a person in a lie then there is something fundamentally wrong with your perspective.

But hey I gotta say I'm really glad that there're people like you out here to think for the poor stupid Latino Americans like men who Had no clue that 30% of us literally elected Adolph freaking Hitler.

I mean it's not like we're used to being systematically disenfranchised by white people claiming to be advocating on our side or anything is it?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

George Soros donates money to lots of organizations.

He does, 56 of them just in this latest "womens march" alone.

nytlive.nytimes.com...

Just because the ACLU automatically filed a suit, doesn't mean that the protesters were organized and paid by a shadowy cabal.

And it also does'nt mean that they weren't either.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Why did you end the story here?

Because it is not my responsibility to educate you further. You're welcome.

And they all lived happily ever after. Have you ever visited Germany and seen the ruins that are still left over from Hitler's "economic miracle?"

I lived there for three years. Before it was full of "refugees".

I saw no ruins. Bavaria is beautiful.

And yes, German society is way better than Americans if you ask me. Much cleaner prettier place too. People dont throw trash out on the roads like they do here. They don't give their pets to animal shelters and the beer is ten times better.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathShield

The issue is not honesty, it is credibility. There is an organized campaign to create so much confusion in terms of what is true and what is rumor, or even fiction, that the First Amendment becomes totally subverted, and the populace gives up on trying to know the truth. The White House is combating all the leaks by making fake leaks of their own.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Because it is not my responsibility to educate you further. You're welcome.

No, it's just clear where your sympathies lie, consequently there is nothing I can say to you that you will be able to accept. Oh, and the fighting was heaviest in the Rhineland, where I lived. Cathedrals with bullet holes.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

No, it's just clear where your sympathies lie,

More unfounded assumptions and name calling, which tells me you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion and can only call me anti-semetic, because there is no substance behind anything you are saying.

Please quote me where i said jews suck and Hitler was awesome. You can't because I did'nt.

Oh, and the fighting was heaviest in the Rhineland, where I lived. Cathedrals with bullet holes.

The whole country, hell the whole continent was a battlefield. I trained on many of them. If you're implying that Germany is still some kind of smoking ruin post WWII then you are very very wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

More unfounded assumptions and name calling, which tells me you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion and can only call me anti-semetic, because there is no substance behind anything you are saying.

Whoa! Where did that come from? I just pointed out that you clearly admire Hitler for the way he rebuilt his country. This is something I don't understand: why do the people who admire Hitler keep saying that the man they voted for is nothing like Hitler?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Whoa! Where did that come from? I just pointed out that you clearly admire Hitler for the way he rebuilt his country. This is something I don't understand: why do the people who admire Hitler keep saying that the man they voted for is nothing like Hitler?

LOL, you aren't doing yourself any favors at all with your responses, you're just proving my point.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Simply put: Trumps election ended the coup. Hillary would have completed it.
Well said. The coup was on the Democrat side for the last 8 years by the communist party and Marxist/Leninists.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is just another "waaaah, we lost" thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join