It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe a few hundred years ago we were friends with the aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Could they have had contact with us
let me know what you think about this.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There would be historical records written down of this sort of thing, which apparently there are none.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A few thousand years ago....yes....not a few hundred, we'd have records.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yeah,probably.Friends.Hmm,that's great.

I want an alien friend,would you?Not E.T please.E.T's not cool.Too slow.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think, there are many people even today, who are in some sort of contact with friendly aliens. It's another thing, that aliens don't attend TV shows, and won't go public.

Just imagine: All secret agencies would try to hunt them down, dead or alive. Just because they are inhuman.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Most definately a couple of thousand years ago as there is so many pictures and paintings of UFOs and aliens being depicted.

But one thing I cant stand is people saying that ETs helped build the Pyrimids of Giza, IMO they are the best buildings us lowly humans have ever created.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

But one thing I cant stand is people saying that ETs helped build the Pyrimids of Giza, IMO they are the best buildings us lowly humans have ever created.

Well, I'm one that feels that man had help with them....they are also much older than most think...Khufu "restored" the pyramids, he did not build them. Meaning they were old enough at that time to be in need of reapir.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Those pyramids are dating back to 17000 yrs from now, when aliens were in hardcore contact with humans. It should be logical, that they helped the humans in some sort of form. Not saying however, that aliens built them.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I remember now, the pyrimids are aligned with some stars, but the last time the stars were aligned with the pyrimids is like thousands of years before they were supposedly ''built''

Alright then maybe they did have some help...............

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If you really want to learn about them....

The pyramid is estimated to have about 2 300 000 stone blocks weighing from 2-30 Tons each with some weighing as much as 70 tons.
There is so much stone mass in the pyramid that the interior temperature is constant and equals the average temperature of the Earth, 20 Degrees Celsius.
Two types of limestone were used for construction. A soft limestone either pure or nummulitic was used for the bulk of the core blocks and a hard white limestone for the mantle. Hard limestone becomes more polished with age.
The base of the pyramid covers 55 000m2 (592 000 ft2) with each side greater than 20 000m2 (218 000 ft2) in area.
The outer mantle was composed of 144 000 casing stones, all highly polished and flat to an accuracy of 1/100th of an inch, about 100 inches thick and weighing about 15 tons each.
The average casing stone on the lowest level was 5 ft. long by 5 ft. high by 6 ft. deep and weighed 15 tons.
The mortar used is of an unknown origin. It has been analyzed and it's chemical composition is known but it can't be reproduced. It is stronger than the stone and still holding up today.
The cornerstone foundations of the pyramid have ball and socket construction capable of dealing with heat expansion and Earthquakes.
There are no hieroglyphics or writing in the Great Pyramid.
With the mantle in place, the Great Pyramid could be seen from the mountains in Israel and probably the moon as well. It's polished surfaces would have reflected light like a beacon.
Aligned True North: The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was exactly aligned at one time.
Centre of Land Mass: The Great Pyramid is located almost at the centre of the land mass of the Earth. At one stage in it's history it may certainly have been. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the Earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.
The relationship between Pi (π) and Phi (Φ) is expressed in the fundamental proportions of the Great Pyramid.
Numbers of relevance:

The length of a base is 9131 Pyramid Inches from corner to corner in a straight line.

The length of a base side at the base socket level is 9 131 Pyramid Inches or 365.24 Pyramid Cubits.

The length of a base side at sidereal socket level is 9 131.4 Pyramid Inches or 365.256 Pyramid Cubits.

The length of the perimeter at the sidereal socket level is 36 525.63629 Pyramid Inches.

The perfect formula height of the pyramid including the missing apex is 5 813.2355653763 Pyramid Inches, calculated from perimeter of base divided by 2 Pyramid Inches.

The height to the missing apex is 5 812.98 Pyramid Inches.

The volume of the pyramid is: V = 1/3 base area x height = 161559817000 cubic Pyramid Inches = 10339828.3 cubic Pyramid Cubits. [(5813.2355653 Pyramid Inches)/3 * 9 131 Pyramid Inches * 9 131 Pyramid Inches]

There's more at the link below

www.infinitetechnologies.co.za...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think, these Egyptian slaves were just too smart!
No further comment.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I see the change of being enslaved by them then bigger..
like nowadays we still see them as gods.

Had this Idea longer then the serie stargate was on tv so I am not influenced by it but it supports it though.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow, thats alot of info, I didnt know about there not being any gliphs inside the Great Pyrimid though

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Great information LadyV

Aliens/ETI I do believe some have been here when refering to all those structures drawings mathematical constructions and so on that points to something unknown from the skies. I think people should do a (bigger?) research before making their conclusion. All those discoveries on the planets we have sent robotics to have given the scientists a headeach "it wasnt as they thinked it to be" so the good thing with science is that it always accept the truth whenever what they thought was wrong. SO if there where found proof of other Intelligent Life forms Science would accept it and what would the rest of people do? some would get lost or start an Demonic/satanic debate some would accept it. so thats probably the/one reason for us not in any contact with Aliens/ETI or more space explorations.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I agree, we should do more research into the subject of, ''Ancient UFOs and ETs''- in fact a number of weeks ago I put together over a hundred pictures, paintings, sculptures and writings that point towards an overworldy intelligent presence that carefully ''guided'' us when we were just getting started.

new topics

top topics

join