It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a so-called leftist, I like 2 things Donald has done.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Correction. One thing, and hopefully 2.

I like that he cancelled the tpp.
Free trade sounds good, but corporations shouldn't be able to sue countries.

And if Donald doesn't allow the CIA to lead us into a nuclear war with Russia, I give the Donald 2 thumbs up.

But there is a lot of thumbs down.
But I won't say what they are.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Agreement here. I like it. Wanna barbeque next weekend?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Cancelling the TPP

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I like that he speaks his mind. Because it's so filled with wisdom, compassion, and stoicism.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I like that he is trying to increase production in the USA, and less imports from China.

I like that he exposed - controlled media.

I like that he will not tolerate ridiculous prices from military contractors, but that part could be a show due to the close ties in his cabinet to military industry.

I like that he is coming through with his promises whether I agree with them or not. I thought he was full of s**t about a lot of it, but look, in his first two weeks he is instating his plans. He and his cabinet jumped into action in the first two weeks with major motions. To me this is unprecedented in history.

Lets hope he/they have good intentions, though I am highly suspicious.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
Correction. One thing, and hopefully 2.

I like that he cancelled the tpp.
Free trade sounds good, but corporations shouldn't be able to sue countries.

And if Donald doesn't allow the CIA to lead us into a nuclear war with Russia, I give the Donald 2 thumbs up.

But there is a lot of thumbs down.
But I won't say what they are.

Hey we trump supporters understand some of you guys have valid points to not liking trump and thats your right to express your disapproval of his policy direction. Not everything trump does is going to click with how you see the world.
However your view of the world and its policy direction proved to be just as costly and violent as bushes regardless of intent. How about sitting back and waiting to watch what happens regarding policy and direction and see if it improves anything or makes matters worse. If his ban causes muslims to commit more terrorist attacks on the usa then maybe your right however time will tell. If putting up a wall and enforcing immigration laws doesnt work after 2 years then maybe your right. But at this point these things havent been done because of political correctness and appeasement of opposing political parties. Call it a test and if it fails people will side with opposing that idea and people can put a nail in that coffin. Aka we tried that it didn't work lets move on. However if you hamstring trump people will believe it didnt work because of the dems and will push a failed idea further.

Think about that next time you hate on a policy or direction from trump admin

edit on 1-2-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
Agreed

Yea he is moving and shaking things real fast, we love it! I loe rump, I really do. However, even I do not agree 100% with all of his determined actions.

I am vehemently against relocating the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Now personally, I believe doing so would be a fulfillment of prophecy and begins the first 3 and a half years of the Tribulation, which are strikingly close to the intervals for presidential elections.

Revelation 11:2-3
"But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." (NIV) we need to be vigilante for two individuals who may possibly fit this description. If they arrive there will be attempts to cover them up or attempt to hide or downplay them.

Daniel 9:24-27
.. He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him." (NIV)
Daniel 12:11-12
"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days." (NIV)

If the embassy is moved to Jerusalem somewhere into or just before his second term, then we know there will be wrath upon the world in the second half. I hope those damn aliens that show up claiming to be God are not too advanced to resist and win, or we have to start the damn human cycle over again! If they show up, Trump hopefully will deploy nukes to blast them out of orbit. It should work so long as they do not have one of these.

edit on 2-1-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I'm no leftist but I was not a Trump supporter or voter. However, I'm willing to give him a chance and so far I've been impressed with his actions that look like a man who is trying to lead rather than one being jerked around by the party mullahs. He's not used to being told what to do, he's used to the leadership role and I'm told he's very good at it.

I like the fact that he's not letting the grass grow under his feet before attempting to fulfill his campaign promises. I don't agree with all he's promised but he's proving to be trying. Things needed to shaken, stirred and drained. He might be the guy to get the process started.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No one cares.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

No one cares.

Nice contribution. You're about as useful as a rectum on my elbow.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

To avoid WW3 with Russia, he will have to stand up to the CFR as well.

However, the surest way to avoid US involvement in a World War would have been to maintain the open borders policy and to have accelerated the refugee resettlement program.

top topics

join