It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organisation. Trump needs to take severe action against them and any in the media who spread their propaganda or there is going to be an insurrection pretty soon.

Failing that this woman needs arrested for violating the hate speech laws she presumably supports. She should lose her job too. Don't need children subjected to the ideology of this extremist.
edit on -060011pm1kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That chick can make a gangsta rapper blush. I can't recall the last time I've heard that many F bombs... She literally cannot complete a sentence with out saying the word Fck. She uses it like a comma, verb, noun, and adjective. Impressive. I'd be honored to have her teach my five year old.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Come Take It?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
My god, and she says she is a public school teacher! I would request that anyone who affiliates themselves with the Democratic Party seriously watch this and then wonder why people are voting against you!

Language warning!

White people… give your f****** money… give your f****** house… your f****** property… we need it f****** all… you need to reparate black and indigenous people right now…. Pay the f*** off

Yes, yes, yes! The more these morons start acting up the faster people will avoid them. This will make their political movement die! Prevoke them if you can, anger them if you must and pray they mess up bad without killing anyone. The left will implode if this keeps up! Racist groups killing people in the name of their political ideals is like fighting fire with gasoline. Once people see them committing terrorist acts its over and since the left is backing them its perfect. Like the anti trump protesters punching people in the head when their back is turned. These anti trumpers are violent crimmals who dress in all black with their faces covered and they attack one or two people with large groups like a gang.
COWARDS!
The more violent the better, the more racist the better, the more they are backed by the dems the better.

They honestly think they are justified in their actions and americans back them lol. With each over reaching anti white rant, violence geared at americans and hate speech directed at the reps the more people they lose votes from! Everyone judges political actions as a representation of what a party will bring and if your fighting white males in airports over a ban which obama approved then your party is dead and you look stupid!

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If this was a white person saying all this to blacks, about blacks, it would be racist. Why are they never considered racist?
I'm sick of them and her language is terrible. She has so much hatred towards innocent people have not done anything to hurt her.
I'm white, I dont know her, I never hurt her.

There's many black leople who lead successful lives, live in nice homes etc etc. She doesn't so she's pissed off .

Should have left these people in the African jungle. Worst mistake ever letting them out of their #hole of a continent. Perhaps she should go back and see how bad life is in the world she was saved from.

That wasn't nice to say but she had it coming

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Jungle huh?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The left has lost all credibility.

Good luck convincing normal people you should ever hold the reigns of power again.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
She is complaining about working forty hours? She is totally disconnected, I worked way more than forty hours a week most of my life to make my living and get ahead. If she is a teacher, her job was easier and she worked way less than I ever did.

I think that woman should lose her job for what she is saying, I sure wouldn't want her teaching my kids with an attitude like that. The swearing alone is reason for dismissal, Teachers are supposed to hold a socially acceptable lifestyle, I know lots of teachers. The guys can talk like that at a secure place, like deer camp, but not in public at all.

Are you sure this irate woman is a teacher?

She probably makes more salary in a year than two thirds of the people around here.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump's Education Secretary, Betsy DeVos, will rescue our children from FAKE teachers like the one in your video. For their sakes, the sooner the better!

I was thinking the same thing! Betsy DeVos....please hurry! These kinds of teachers are damaging a whole generation of children!

Can you imagine this thing teaching your child. I can just see a little kid mentioning President Trump and this loonie lefty slapping the child across the room.

Mass psychosis! I'm not kidding. Anybody that foams at the mouth like that and the people listening to her and getting all foamed up, too, are borderline evil. So full of hatred, it's painful to watch.
edit on 31-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That is what I wonder, she can not be a public worker, because here in my neck of the woods have been fired for less of what that women is doing, a wrong tweet or facebook comment and you are fired.

I don't get where she can say she is a teacher.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Teachers have a POWERFUL (soon to be less powerful) Union...

That's why this one thinks it's OK to do what she does... no different than the teacher who brought a GUN (water) to school to shoot at the POTUS when he was inaugurated...

Good thing she didn't draw one on a piece of paper, she could have been expelled!!!!

SMH

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tazkven

She obviously represents all surrounding her, judging by their cheering and encouragement.

They even found her a better megaphone.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Dems are killing their own party by condoning this rhetoric and they still don't get it. If the Dems don't condemn this and move in a more moderate direction they will be no more.

I used to be independent but with the far swing of the left I have become more right wing. The left is killing their party with their silence.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Charming.

Maybe the should go get it, one way or another, and see the results of their talk.

"The White House must die..." What does that even mean.

I can't remember now, with the fog of word war, whether
or not Zappa wrote a science fiction bumper tune called
"Destroy All Closets". This may be what she was getting at.
I thank God there was no movie to go with the song... but
I could be wrong AND ignorant as well.

I hope they get all the big government, fake money, toxic
KoolAid and most of all karma they seem to be demanding.
Paraphrasing Crak's sig: Sometimes you have to just sit back
and watch in awe some examples of self-destructive behavior.
edit on 31-1-2017 by derfreebie because: No Edit: but for God's sake is it February yet?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: marg6043

Teachers have a POWERFUL (soon to be less powerful) Union...

That's why this one thinks it's OK to do what she does... no different than the teacher who brought a GUN (water) to school to shoot at the POTUS when he was inaugurated...

Good thing she didn't draw one on a piece of paper, she could have been expelled!!!!

SMH

If a teacher around here pulled something like that she would be dismissed the next day. The union cannot protect someone who violates the ethics code in a teachers contract.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: violet

Jungle huh?

Blowback. It's not cool, but it's very real. Pendulums always swing back in the other direction. We are set to see much more than just jungle references, unfortunately. People are going to get un-hinged if this kinda stuff (in the OP) isn't put into check soon. These horrible white boogeymen the regressive leftists keep talking about may become an actual reality, and no-one will care.

This is NOT me condoning the reference, I'm just laying out the possibility of those types of references becoming a daily PUBLICLY accepted thing, much like how the OP vid scenario is becoming daily...and publicly accepted in modern society.

Sad stuff we are witnessing here.

edit on 1-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Well thanks for letting me know she belongs to an union, here in my neck of the woods teachers unions are not allow.

Maybe that is why.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

THe teachers' union was once a grand idea....

now it's a drag on the education of our children...

Now it's all about protecting failed teachers... like the one in the OP....

IMO...

Good to see your State doesn't cater to this version of the Teacher Union...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: carewemust

What could the left be afraid of? Confirming an Ed Secy that wants kids to LEARN? not be indoctrinated?

OMG.. ...very scary to unleash a FREE MIND!!!!

I'm wondering from the tune she was tooting, and the
rhetoric seemingly unchecked by fear of reprisals--
whether or not this is some more of that 'protected
speech' from our increasingly lopsided 1st Amendment?

Maybe Charlotte Iserbyt was right about the NEA and
its steady repopulation with communist change agents.
Seems to be working out better for designed fail than not.
Go Manifesto. I hope someday, away.

C.i.P. Chicago Teacher's Union is probably the best-fought
and highest standard of living for a teacher in the country.
You'd never know it from the exit scores.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
"We need to start killing people"

No lady. You need to continue portraying yourself as a "strong independent" black woman. Keep inciting murder and violence on the "evil" white people. Use BLM as a platform to have your message heard. Go public with it. Use megaphones and get on YouTube and have millions of people watch you. Let that hate seep through your pores. Let the world see it. Then ask for sorry handouts.

You are exactly the sad little people we love to watch.

P.S. Next time, consider hiding your face. If you really are a public educator, I'd imagine you're going to be fired soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join