It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat: "Absolutely NO screening of immigrants, impose additional gun restrictions"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Total killed by natives of the 7 : 0
Total killed by guns by US citizens : 12,979

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 10,945

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 11,208

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 11,622

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 11,068

Oh my God those damned Muslims from those 7 countries, such pure evil they are such a danger to the US citizen.....

Or maybe you gun fetishists need to go back to school and learn how to count instead of using guns to compensate for dicks shorter than my little finger.

Unbelievably pathetic. This is way way way beyond denying ignorance that this site was supposed to confront.

OK OK I give in. Those are "facts" and "facts" are what evil lying scientists use so in reality it can all be ignored.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Crazier thing is how many sheep openly back that insanity.

"No Walls, No Borders" was flooding my twitter timeline yesterday by hysterical lefties. It increasingly seems that they don't think about a damn thing, just selfishly react to anything which sounds good to them.

yup....time for all of us democrats to start acting like the lunatic right......you know, juuuust to balance the BS out.....

Do you agree with the democratic senator in the OP?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Total killed by guns by US citizens : 12,979

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 10,945

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 11,208

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 11,622

Total killed by guns by US citizens : 11,068

Oh my God those damned Muslims from those 7 countries, such pure evil they are such a danger to the US citizen.....

Or maybe you gun fetishists need to go back to school and learn how to count instead of using guns to compensate for dicks shorter than my little finger.

Unbelievably pathetic. This is way way way beyond denying ignorance that this site was supposed to confront.

OK OK I give in. Those are "facts" and "facts" are what evil lying scientists use so in reality it can all be ignored.

why are you promoting this line of argumentation?

it's clearly misleading and has absolutely no consideration of *actual* threats coming from these countries.

REFUGEES in Germany committed 92,000 more offences in the country last year than in 2014

it's as if you don't recall or don't *want* to recall what happened when Europe started taking in refugees at an incredible pace with no vetting guidelines whatsoever.

"they did nothing to harm us, so why ban them?"

I don't know, maybe because after the united states invaded Iraq for no good reason whatsoever, we left a vacuum in the wake of this steaming BS that turned into what we call ISIS or Daesh today.

your line of argumentation is dangerously inconsiderate of the motivations for this based on recent history.

EDIT:

are you aware of the solution proposed to support this temporary ban?
edit on 1-2-2017 by facedye because: added content

edit on 1-2-2017 by facedye because: added link to express article

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Looks like the Dems are doubling down on crazy.

Preppers are looking less and less crazy..
edit on 1-2-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: a letter

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I love how he totally glosses over the same ban Obama implemented for 4 years against Syrian refugees.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
I love how he totally glosses over the same ban Obama implemented for 4 years against Syrian refugees.

Nor seems to consider the times we said no to groups like we did the Germans, Italians and Japanese. It's as if the Mandela affect is real. Either that or these people are in the 'hands over ears while chanting don't hear it or see it" while in the "lotus" position.

The American leftist have been "Grubered", carry on at your own risk. Moderate Dem's need to seek a new party as the party of the KKK, Franklin D Roosevelt, Margaret Sanger and was the very party that fought against Civil Rights for blacks, needs to dry up and go away like an old piece of cheap paper. "Hey hey my my".. "there's more to the picture, than meets the eye" (Neil Young)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Not surprising.

Democrats and common-sense rarely enjoy unanimity.

Everyone knows that, except for them of course.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He's a looney....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Democrat: "Absolutely NO screening of immigrants, impose additional gun restrictions"

First response to this :

Retarded

Second response to this:

Dangerous.

/

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinumIt's obvious that Democrats are anti-American.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I do believe...
This is progress...
Notice a lack of Liberal defense for this oppression Olympics participant?
This is a good thing!
Let this idiot go down in his own ship.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Far as I know: Non citizens in the U.S, cannot legally purchase a firearm that has to be registered.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join