It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat: "Absolutely NO screening of immigrants, impose additional gun restrictions"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Come on people. This guy is brilliant. Of course we don't need vetting. As long as they get to take all of our rights away first. If all our rights are gone, we'll all be equal and then who cares if there's vetting. Duh! Brilliant.....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: crazyewok
And this is why the left lost......yet they still cant see it.

It's going to be a long time before we see another Democrat in the White House, mark my words.

The country will get another Democrat in the White House in 8 years. The pendulum swings back and forth. Trump is the golden boy right now because he is new. But no matter how great Trump does. He will make some mistakes. The buck stops with him. The Republicans are in control. Anything that goes wrong in the next 4-8 years. They take the blame for.

Nothing is ever perfect. The grass is always greener on the other side. The independents and those in the middle will start wondering if things could be better under the opposite of what they currently have. Such is life.

I know because History called me up and said,"I repeat myself."

edit on 1-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I've been listening to you wingnuts scream about the dems taking your guns for 50 years. It never happens. Nothing but scare tactics used by the right to control you.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I don't know, Democrats are usually the ones calling for strict gun control, labeling Americans as bitter clingers, and saying if it was up to them we would turn' em all in.

The scare tactics you talk about aren't exactly exclusive.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

It 'never happens' because the Republicans, to their credit, actually find their backbone on this issue and stand up to the Democrats attempts at encroaching upon the rights of law-abiding citizens. The fact is, the Democrats have tried repeatedly, particularly under the previous administration, to enact major gun rights restrictions in this country at any possible opportunity.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
"I just think that the moral catastrophe of bombing countries, creating a humanitarian disaster, and then locking them inside those countries, is something that not only weakens us..."

So this guy is admitting the dems created the disaster in places like Syria? And then he thinks it's a good idea to open up the borders to people who he just admitted they screwed over? The level of idiocy here is outstanding... they admit to creating the terrorists then argue we should be sympathetic towards them. Sorry but leftist power players created them, and they are no longer in power. The U.S. government has no obligation to take on all the people displaced by war, maybe after the powerful terror groups which rose to power over the last 8 years have been eradicated then the laws can be relaxed.
edit on 1/2/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
crazy americans with guns are responsible for WAY more mass murders on american soil than any muslim, should we ban crazy americans? are those crazy americans "TERRORISTS?" why isn't trump going after the crazy american problem?

I personally think we should have extreme vetting on ALL immigrants and people trying to purchase guns.

I thought that was what he wanted to do in Chicago and got blasted by the liberals for daring to want to fix a part of the country that desperately needs it. Look, Trump has a very grating personality but this isn't a personality contest. If he does what he promised during his campaign it will be the first time I've seen a politician do that and I would hope that future politicians will take notice and campaign on promises that they intend to keep. Voters might actually take an interest in voting if they know what they hear is what they are going to get

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

lmao! Problem reaction solution. You gotta hand it to them for their perseverance, but their agenda is comically obvious at this point.

I hope by now people have woken up. Either people are awake by now or they have clearly chosen sides to continue their agenda. Once the lines are drawn; what's next?

Eric Holder D.O.J "We Must Brainwash People About Guns"

I think Eric's words says alot on it's own. The brainwashing on liberals is massively effective.

S&F

edit on st2017000000Wednesdayst000000Wed, 01 Feb 2017 09:41:44 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 01 Feb 2017 09:41:44 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What passes for 'rational thought' from the radical left truly boggles the mind. We're told repeatedly by the empty heads that all we have to do is to ban gun sales and crime will be prevented while COMPLETELY ignoring all of the deaths that have been caused by such disastrously foolish policies. No matter how often or how logical the argument may be against gun control, I suspect that those who STILL think gun control is a 'good' idea will continue to think so because...they're leaders told them so or because their cognitive dissonance simply won't allow them to decide any other way. Here's a listing of some gun statistics that SHOULD make people question such empty-headed 'logic' but those who refuse to consider these simple facts will ignore this. american gun facts If nothing else, consider this simple question that even a child can understand; if guns are made illegal, even to law-abiding citizens, why would criminals obey such laws?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: crazyewok
And this is why the left lost......yet they still cant see it.

Not only that, they are doubling down on stupid. It's going to be a long time before we see another Democrat in the White House, mark my words.

Just you wait untill Nacy Pelosi is there candidate next election.....

The left have gone full retard.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

crazy americans with guns are responsible for WAY more mass murders on american soil than any muslim, should we ban crazy americans? are those crazy americans "TERRORISTS?" why isn't trump going after the crazy american problem?

Rubbish.

How about we treat MUSLIMS like we treat GUN OWNERS ?

Gun control comes to Muslim control.

How bout them apples?

ID please.

$200 tax stamp on prayer rugs.

Mandatory waiting periods before they get to pray.

Their prayers can only hold 5 words at a time.

They gotta wait 6 months to make their prayers quieter.

Then after every terrorist attack we increase restrictions on them.

YES WE CAN!
edit on 1-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft>>>>> There is a disconnect with the dems where they have a belief the base is as isolated and out of it as they are and that the party leadership has the right to rue by edict rather than make any kind of intelligent or rational policy. They're doubling down on stupidity and it will take a miracle or massive voter fraud to prevent them from a disaster next election and in 2020. They are completely insane.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I've been listening to you wingnuts scream about the dems taking your guns for 50 years. It never happens. Nothing but scare tactics used by the right to control you.

Wrong.

It is happening and it has been happening, especially in the DEM states. Ban after ban and restrictions are implicated every year, which by the way are all unconstitutional.

You are blind if you think the Right is trying to control, it's the complete opposite. Taking guns away (DEMS) is all about control!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

They are trying hard to start a civil war..

But before that, disarm as many opponents as possible.

Luckily for America, I do think that they're not stupid enough to push a civil war with a semi-Republican in charge of the military.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
you are caught up in a bubble of mental filth.
think!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Before I watch the video or respond I have to ask...

Are your Quotation Marks in the Headline real?

Cuz otherwise, your OP is fake news.

edit on 1-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Total and Complete nut case.

Paris radicals used bombs. Boston Marathon. Bombs. And the Boston bombers weren't even US citizens. Nor were they from countries that Trump has issued his EO on.

They don't even limit purchases or screen them for non-US citizens like the Boston bombers.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Zero Vetting + more gun control = A new Muslim nation ...I didn't think even Democrats were this stupid.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
jesus christ you guys, look at the comment section on OP's video.

Yrump cares less about hurtibg or killing everyday Americans as long as his billionaire and millionaire buddies stay protected. That is his goal

Impeach Trump, stop bombing other nations and bring our troupes home is the path to peace.

Trump is a shortsighted cataclysmic degenerate clock of doomsday.

How bout instead you guys just impeach him already since his ban only affected nations he doesn't have business with

If people can't see how this will get americans killed then their parents need to be arrested for giving birth to them. Only an individual so bigoted and incompetent could not see that ISIS will use this to spread their propaganda if they already haven't.

say what you will about Trump, I wouldn't disagree with more than half of it - but Hillary's campaign and the DNC really did a number on so many people that talking to my friends who share these sentiments makes them seem almost unrecognizable to me.

this is how civil wars start. I can't believe everyone's focused on him as a primary source for these troubles. we're starting to divide each other despite what kinds of political events unfold.

truly dark times. precisely the kind where someone "deeply influential" has the opportunity to turn up and consolidate power.

edit on 1-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
Zero Vetting + more gun control = A new Muslim nation ...I didn't think even Democrats were this stupid.

It's obvious that Democrats are anti-American.

If anyone disagrees... prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join