It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat: "Absolutely NO screening of immigrants, impose additional gun restrictions"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Democrat: "Absolutely NO screening of immigrants, impose additional gun restrictions"

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So, in a nutshell, Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) has had an epiphany and now thinks that the best way to solve Americas immigration issues is to adopt a zero-vetting process like Europe and just tighten the gun laws.

Don't believe me? Well, hear it straight from the horses mouth at 2.41 onwards......

When folks look at what is happening in places like Sweden, Germany and France, I doubt anyone with any ounce of common sense could conclude that what this libtard is suggesting could possibly be of any benefit or yield any positive results towards Americas security.

It's bottomfeeders like Murphy that will ensure Trump gets 8 years, maybe more - it will also ensure that the DNC never gains power again if he believes the majority of America would even contemplate this insane ideology.

Isn't it interesting that the rich and powerful who want more gun control are always surrounded by security agents with guns?
And the riots they encourage are never in their neighborhoods.....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
~blink~

I sometimes think that nobody can be THAT removed from reality and there is some odd conspiratorial motive behind it.

Then I remember the source.. the DNC. They are tripling down and going full retard on this, because their cause is just and there are millions of snowflakes to take them to their ascension into Hegelian Utopia!!!!

Just... wow.

S&F to the OP and a profound sense of sorrow for our fellow Americans that are brain damaged.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You sound very sensitive, how do those things you just mentioned have any relevance to right now?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

They are trying hard to start a civil war..

Their civil war will be seen in 2018 as Democrat Senators in the rust belt and midwest get anihilated at the polls. Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, North Dakota, Montana... all states with Democrat Senators who will be up for re-election in 2 years, all 9 states won by Trump in November. There will be no "civil war," but there very well may be a fundamental shift in political power in DC for many years to come if the Dems push too hard against their constituents' will.

hey maybe if that happens, the republicans can over turn women's right to vote, put slavery back into practice, and send all dissidents (read: anyone not agreeing with the alt right) into Russian-like gulags here in Amerika.........

So your basic argument is no matter where you live and who's outside your home, leave all doors and windows wide open and invite them inside and if you disagree, you like Russian gulags in "Amerika" or some such nonsense.

I don't know, you just don't make any sense. And this is the problem with lefties nowadays, anytime they're confronted with logic and reality, they deflect, ramble, dodge and throw a little tantrum about nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Hence why your party is imploding and the more moderate liberal no longer makes any sense of the fanatic radicalism.

Yeah, borders are so mean. Just so rude to have them. Of course, all the lefties who said they'd leave when Trump won didn't because all the countries they would go to have borders and vet visitors, like good 'ol Canada. My theory is the entire basis of the left right now is projecting the make-believe world they want rather than the actual one in which we live. I can't just pick up and move to Vancouver tomorrow. Why not? Those damn borders. Damn Cannucks control who comes in. Must be racists. They won't let me in because I'm white. Uh oh, you'll be here to tell us they're going to have Russian gulags in no time.
edit on 31-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Their civil war will be seen in 2018 as Democrat Senators in the rust belt and midwest get anihilated at the polls. Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, North Dakota, Montana... all states with Democrat Senators who will be up for re-election in 2 years, all 9 states won by Trump in November. There will be no "civil war," but there very well may be a fundamental shift in political power in DC for many years to come if the Dems push too hard against their constituents' will.

hey maybe if that happens, the republicans can over turn women's right to vote, put slavery back into practice, and send all dissidents (read: anyone not agreeing with the alt right) into Russian-like gulags here in Amerika.........

Your attempt to throw mud

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

You sound very sensitive, how do those things you just mentioned have any relevance to right now?

I think it is more like a personal bucket list of bottom layered lib-mania stuck in an endless short loop that repeats forever.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

hey maybe if that happens, the republicans can over turn women's right to vote, put slavery back into practice

Why would the GOP overturn either of those when they fought so hard against the Democrats to get them enacted into law in the first place? The GOP doesn't usually go back on itself in policies, that's what "conservative" means.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder how lucky we must've been over the last eight years.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Hate to say it, but God bless the NRA for possessing the balls the ACLU totally lacks.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Always looking for an excuse to chip away at the 2nd Amendment.

Unfortunately, as a long time critic of the NRA and a supporter of the AWB, I think Trump would agree.

edit on 31-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Are Democrats for real anymore?, lord have mercy, they have gone insane, I don't think they remember that they were elected by real American people, they think they were elected by the European union and immigrant Muslims.

Is soo funny is pitiful.

I already have my motto to refer the dying old Democrats now.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

IMO the radical and fanatical left no longer represents the democrats.

Party is split. Most Americans trend to the middle by nature, conservative on some issues, liberal on others. The radical left however has created a paradigm where even moderate liberals, if they don't agree with the radical extreme viewpoints are now the opposition.

Don't even have to support Trump. If you question their radicalism, you're the enemy. It might be the most asinine political strategy in modern times.

57% of America supports the travel ban. That includes many liberals and independents. We might have to start making a clear distinction between the left and the radical left.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What if an immigrant wants to buy a gun ?

ABSOLUTELY NO SCREENING OF IMMIGRANTS!

Were ALL IMMIGRANTS remember ?

Absolutely no screening of immigrants.

Ip so facto no additional gun restrictions

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The only thing they have behind is the activist media that support them and parade their complains like it matters anymore.

Some of this politicians are going to find themselves without a party very soon, because the one that they are supporting is not longer Supporting the American people

I knew this was going to happen, but no this soon.

The only thing that they were counting to keep them alive until all those migrants would become voters was Hillary and now they don't even have that.

They don't get it, Trump won because most real Americans didn't want what they represent anymore, they don't represent the hard working class in this nation, I feel sad for them, they are still in denial.

edit on 31-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I respect that many people on the left have a problem with people on the rights politics.

But when people like you characterize the right as being women hating racist, you only push people that are undecided to the right, because they are tired of being called racist and misogynist.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

My transcript:

Well, listen it's important to remember that no matter how many times he referenced 9/11, the four countries that were of origin for the 9/11 attackers — none of them are on this list.

And I would argue that we should go to a discussion about a um pathway in which there's no screening. Right now people can come to the United States from Europe through the visa waiver program and we know they have extremist cells with ou-if they're citizens in Europe without almost any security vetting. And the europeans have been miserable about sharing information with eachother about threats inside that continent. So I uh I would go towards uh towards towards a Europen sorta bent in looking at screening.

And then maybe let's just make sure that if folks get to this country and we suspect them of having connections to terrorism that they shouldn't be able to an assault weapon.

My take was that he was saying that instead of worrying about "extreme vettting" of people we're already vetting, we should be discussing the visa waivers from Europe where there the screening is really bad and they're not cooperating with one another. I can how it can easily be taken the other way though because of the question he was answering. I'm pretty sure it was just a poorly articulated segue.
edit on 2017-1-31 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
S&F nothing to say. The whole concept is so 'out there' it will go no where.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Never go full retard.

edit on 31-1-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Please, allow the holistic political evolution of America take its natural course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join