It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat: "Absolutely NO screening of immigrants, impose additional gun restrictions"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, in a nutshell, Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) has had an epiphany and now thinks that the best way to solve Americas immigration issues is to adopt a zero-vetting process like Europe and just tighten the gun laws.

Don't believe me? Well, hear it straight from the horses mouth at 2.41 onwards......

When folks look at what is happening in places like Sweden, Germany and France, I doubt anyone with any ounce of common sense could conclude that what this libtard is suggesting could possibly be of any benefit or yield any positive results towards Americas security.

It's bottomfeeders like Murphy that will ensure Trump gets 8 years, maybe more - it will also ensure that the DNC never gains power again if he believes the majority of America would even contemplate this insane ideology.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Sublimecraft because: Fixed title.

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Total and Complete nut case.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No surprise. If the Dems have proven anything these last few years, its that their first instinct is always to seek to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens whenever possible. Its pathetic, to be honest, and if the Dems wonder why they've taken such huge losses across the country, this is one of many examples why.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I saw a stupid looking guy behind an MSNBC logo. I guess I don't have to look any further than that.

Thank God for Trump. Hillary might have just said, "Okey dokey."

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Classic liberal insanity.

Zero vetting?... More gun control?

lol

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What do you expect? Remember, many of those politicians are the same ones who have openly argued against voter ID laws because "It is illegal to require preconditions such as an ID to exercise a Constitutional right" yet turn around and call for stricter background checks and restrictions on purchase and ownership of firearms... a Constitutional Right so important it is the second one on the list only trailing freedom of speech/religion.

We are not dealing with logical politicians here.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I can't even watch these guys any more. They should just stop wasting our bandwidth and pick a generic meme like...

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Is this guy for real? This seems like the sort of loon you'd get to discredit the opposition's views.

Wow they've really gone off the deep end.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

When folks look at what is happening in places like Sweden, Germany and France, I doubt anyone with any ounce of common sense could conclude that what this libtard is suggesting could possibly be of any benefit or yield any positive results towards Americas security.

Bet I could name a few people here that would probably be all for this.

The world really is messed up bad right now.
edit on 31-1-2017 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The stupid, it burns.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

They are trying hard to start a civil war..

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Crazier thing is how many sheep openly back that insanity.

"No Walls, No Borders" was flooding my twitter timeline yesterday by hysterical lefties. It increasingly seems that they don't think about a damn thing, just selfishly react to anything which sounds good to them.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Their civil war will be seen in 2018 as Democrat Senators in the rust belt and midwest get anihilated at the polls. Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, North Dakota, Montana... all states with Democrat Senators who will be up for re-election in 2 years, all 9 states won by Trump in November. There will be no "civil war," but there very well may be a fundamental shift in political power in DC for many years to come if the Dems push too hard against their constituents' will.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

"No Walls, No Borders" was flooding my twitter timeline yesterday by hysterical lefties. It increasingly seems that they don't think about a damn thing, just selfishly react to anything which sounds good to them.

yup....time for all of us democrats to start acting like the lunatic right......you know, juuuust to balance the BS out.....

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good thing these idiots hold ZERO power right now.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MysticPearl

yup....time for all of us democrats to start acting like the lunatic right......you know, juuuust to balance the BS out.....

Do you have an opinion about the op???

Being a lefty and all what's your opinion?
edit on 31-1-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Seems as though they are willing to sacrifice the safety of their country just for the satisfaction of screwing over trump and anyone who supports him any way they can. Whatever the cost!

All the money raised from the Bell Let's Talk Day should be used to find a cure for the mental retardation that's currently sweeping across the globe.
I'm convinced it's and actual mental illness.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

That's not an argument. Simply a collection of characters which means nothing.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Their civil war will be seen in 2018 as Democrat Senators in the rust belt and midwest get anihilated at the polls. Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, North Dakota, Montana... all states with Democrat Senators who will be up for re-election in 2 years, all 9 states won by Trump in November. There will be no "civil war," but there very well may be a fundamental shift in political power in DC for many years to come if the Dems push too hard against their constituents' will.

hey maybe if that happens, the republicans can over turn women's right to vote, put slavery back into practice, and send all dissidents (read: anyone not agreeing with the alt right) into Russian-like gulags here in Amerika.........

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Can't even stay on topic.

Don't worry another person will come along and repeat the same crap you did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join