It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chernobyl April 25 1986-Today..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just came across this site that makes top reading, the 2nd page on is good. www.kiddofspeed.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well known site around the internet and the jury is still out on whether the story along with the pictures is legit. Having said that the pictures are scary...

Osiris

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I cried. This website just sent a tangible shock through me. I never knew the sheer extent of the Chernobyl event...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Pavel,

Well there is no denying the power of the images. The unfortunate thing is, the author of the text has been pretty much debunk as a fraud over the years, so it's hard to tell where the truth ends and lies begin.

Osiris

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Why debunked? The images certainly appear authentic. I lived in Russia half my life, and those are certainly Soviet vehicles, signs, posters, toys, etc. I'm just interested what the evidence for debunking is.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by p a v e l
Why debunked? The images certainly appear authentic. I lived in Russia half my life, and those are certainly Soviet vehicles, signs, posters, toys, etc. I'm just interested what the evidence for debunking is.

Not the images.. the associated story of a girl who's dad got her a pass and then rode through the 'restricted' area. What was debunked was that the 'ride' never took place as described and the photos are likely from a much more 'official' source somewhere.

top topics

join