Just a little thoughtless after a quick crack sesh.
"When the man's family asked him "what the hell happened" to him, according to Weiss, he said he had been smoking crack on Halsey the previous
afternoon — and had accidentally set himself on fire when he put his cigarette lighter back in his pocket while it was still lit."
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.