It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump trip canceled; Harley-Davidson wasn't comfortable with likely protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Don't respond to SpiritualZombie. He just baits and repeats the same thing over and over never once responding to your points.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters.

Tolerant people don't say I'm 100% right.

And Trump isn't the benchmark of Republicans, many dislike him.

But I find it ironic you bring the "Muslim ban" in on this discussion. Because extremist Muslims don't represent all of Islam, I'll agree. But by the same logic Trump doesn't represent all Republicans.

But I am tolerant and I'm 100% right about that too.

Whatever you say. Everyone here can read.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

unbiased observer?

Umm

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like this is the new America, snowflakes on both sides, and also a snowflake-in-cheif.

If a US President can't even attend an event in the US, how Is going to attend events in a foreign land?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm an independent, and my first comment in this thread added a critical thread against Trump I posted today.

I can see the hate on both sides, the Democrats ran their campaign this cycle on much of America being deplorable. Which is utter chit, I live in a slightly red southern area and the people here are some of the nicest and open I've ever met.

Yet the left claims if you're not Democrat you're a bigot. Wake up, we'll have this division as long as both sides perpetuate it and the left is no better.

Actually Hillary said half of Trump's supporters could be put in a basket of deplorables... Half of his supporters. He couldn't even get 50% of the vote... so we're talking less than 25% of the people ... which seems pretty fair to Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yep!

This was really 'tolerant'!

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters. They're in favor of torture, Muslim bans, mass deportation, and the think Climate Change is hoax... they are the idiots of the world... they are not compatible with the world... definitely not compatible with the United States.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
If a US President can't even attend an event in the US, how Is going to attend events in a foreign land?

When the President of the United States can't even attend a Harley Davidson factory because of the fear of liberal rioters, then something is definitely wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yep!

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters. They're in favor of torture, Muslim bans, mass deportation, and the think Climate Change is hoax... they are the idiots of the world... they are not compatible with the world... definitely not compatible with the United States.

I have no tolerance for Nazis. I call it being a real American.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters. They're in favor of torture, Muslim bans, mass deportation, and the think Climate Change is hoax... they are the idiots of the world... they are not compatible with the world... definitely not compatible with the United States

That's NAZI.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

They should rename their flagship to the Screaming Dodo. Gonna just fade to extinction.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters. They're in favor of torture, Muslim bans, mass deportation, and the think Climate Change is hoax... they are the idiots of the world... they are not compatible with the world... definitely not compatible with the United States

That's NAZI.

LOL... right. And I guess pointing out that Nazi's were incompatible with the world is Nazi also...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Which I fully plan to do as soon as I can get my Discover card paid off! There's a Sahara in my future!

Personally I think this is going to bite Harley in the ass big time. I happen to know more than a few bikers and every single one of them is a hardcore Trump supporter. Sad when a President can't even make a visit because of the wailing of overly entitled individuals.

When Obama won twice you never saw people burning cars and setting people's hair on fire.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yep!

Calling law abiding citizens who are part of their communities nazis is absolutely disgusting. I don't even think most on the left would read through this and see any tolerance.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Typical autobot style. Er decepticon.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

You won't regret it. They are slow but strong. Mine is pre-efi.

It's a mule, not a wolf. It carries the packs, doesn't run with them.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well I was ignorant enough to take the bait.

Did you read the link though? I assumed since you were one of the avid trackers of the wikileaks you came across that already.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yep!

Calling law abiding citizens who are part of their communities nazis is absolutely disgusting. I don't even think most on the left would read through this and see any tolerance.

Like I said, I have no tolerance for Nazis.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
See what I mean?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Duly noted. It's a shame, my family and friends represent both sides and coexist. We all love some good debate and help shape each others perspective. It's sad that there are people on both sides that perpetuate hate.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
See what I mean?

I see the pattern, yep.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join