It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump trip canceled; Harley-Davidson wasn't comfortable with likely protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
And the hateful authoritarian left strikes again.

A bunch of bullsh#t. What authoritarianism? Trump supporters forfeit their right to even use such criticisms.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Trump trip canceled; Harley-Davidson wasn't comfortable with likely protests

This world truly has gone to hell when a bunch of bikers turn in to snowflakes.

link   
a reply to: Profusion

Delusions? The Hillary hysterical lunatic squads are the most delusional minion horde of a group of supporters that has ever been produced by politics in this nation. We're talking being Scientologists type material here.

Your list there is dubious.

Oh, look, Trump is discredited because MADONNA her offering to give blowjobs for elect Hillary backfired. Did you know its a crime to offer sexual/etc payments to sway voters?

Then what, oh, France & Germany, heads of the NWO Muslim Invasion of Europe have enormous vested interests... they're protesting the "Muslim Ban" (which isn't exactly and accurate term and you know it). I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

Chicago Tribune of all sources, the herald of the radical Marxist left city of the nation (which happens to be a liberal war zone utopia vision of the future), are seditiously calling for a military coup of our elected government, and you're propping that up as something to be respected?

SHALL I GO ON?

You're coming more unhinged by the day man. I'm worried about you dudebro.

edit on 31-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
And the hateful authoritarian left strikes again.

Don't you mean the spineless folks at Harley folded?

The "Left" didn't do anything except to say they might show up in protest, which is a constitutional right.

link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Republicans are not compatible with this world.

Case and point. The arrogance it takes to be so self righteous to say a whole group of people isn't compatible with the world.

I could go on, but you proved my point and there is no changing your mind that is as extreme as any side of any isle.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, Harley Davidson officially has no class.

Buy a Ural.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I would imagine that didn't cross Harley's mind.

Remember it's about money- anything that takes profits is a bad thing, Wallstreet is king.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

What's the difference between a Harley Davidson Motorcycle and a Hoover Vacuum??

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Republicans are not compatible with this world.

Case and point. The arrogance it takes to be so self righteous to say a whole group of people isn't compatible with the world.

I could go on, but you proved my point and there is no changing your mind that is as extreme as any side of any isle.

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters. They're in favor of torture, Muslim bans, mass deportation, and the think Climate Change is hoax... they are the idiots of the world... they are not compatible with the world... definitely not compatible with the United States.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One is used by women and the other just sucks?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I hope Republicans are taking note.

Next time they lose there should be no questions if they choose to use bulling and intimidation tactics.

And the tit-for-tat Republicans are creating for themselves will not be good. Why should democrats ever again try to reach across the isle on anything. Republicans really don't seem to respect anyone else's opinions or ideas. They really seem against the concept of a cooperative system. They act like villains. They cry like such babies about the small stuff when a democrat is in charge-- and then run like hell toward authoritarian dictatorship as soon as they have the ball. They're so attracted to turbulence and conflict... Republicans have become a liability for America, and the world. They're the f-ups that the whole world knows we'd be better without.

As an Independent who voted for Obama and now, Trump; I have to question your stance! Democrats stronger together stance was bogus! They proved it to me more than any other derogatory stance. I was forced to vote for Trump! Unfortunately, for the democrats, is that they are the ones who expect me to agree 100% with them. That is impossible. We are all individuals! The republicans were not my cup of tea....but they at least we're sincere in their pursuits. It is obvious and not as authoritive as the far left.

We all felt the world seemed to be spiraling into a hell basket, we just have different opinions on why. Personally, I gave the globalization a chance...our world is not ready, how much one may kick and scream...demanding it be so. We need to step back, have patience, and plan for the long term future not the short term. I cannot even say that Republicans have done this...but they do seem smarter in realizing that short term success or failure is not the end all in the longer term effects.

10 and even 20 years can fly by as one ages...the most intelligent and successful, recognize short term values and trends are meaningless...value comes from the steady steps.

Forgive me for my rant! Happy that so many are getting involved with politics but frustrated with so much hypocrisy from both extremes!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

and they think Climate Change is hoax

A subject i doubt you know anything about.
edit on 31-1-2017 by D8Tee because: fixed the snowflakes spelling, they, not the

edit on 31-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Placement of the dirtbag.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That made me really chuckle... Good stuff.

link   

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters. They're in favor of torture, Muslim bans, mass deportation, and the think Climate Change is hoax... they are the idiots of the world... they are not compatible with the world... definitely not compatible with the United States.

Read what you wrote.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I hope Republicans are taking note.

Next time they lose there should be no questions if they choose to use bulling and intimidation tactics.

And the tit-for-tat Republicans are creating for themselves will not be good. Why should democrats ever again try to reach across the isle on anything. Republicans really don't seem to respect anyone else's opinions or ideas. They really seem against the concept of a cooperative system. They act like villains. They cry like such babies about the small stuff when a democrat is in charge-- and then run like hell toward authoritarian dictatorship as soon as they have the ball. They're so attracted to turbulence and conflict... Republicans have become a liability for America, and the world. They're the f-ups that the whole world knows we'd be better without.

As an Independent who voted for Obama and now, Trump; I have to question your stance! Democrats stronger together stance was bogus! They proved it to me more than any other derogatory stance. I was forced to vote for Trump! Unfortunately, for the democrats, is that they are the ones who expect me to agree 100% with them. That is impossible. We are all individuals! The republicans were not my cup of tea....but they at least we're sincere in their pursuits. It is obvious and not as authoritive as the far left.

We all felt the world seemed to be spiraling into a hell basket, we just have different opinions on why. Personally, I gave the globalization a chance...our world is not ready, how much one may kick and scream...demanding it be so. We need to step back, have patience, and plan for the long term future not the short term. I cannot even say that Republicans have done this...but they do seem smarter in realizing that short term success or failure is not the end all in the longer term effects.

10 and even 20 years can fly by as one ages...the most intelligent and successful, recognize short term values and trends are meaningless...value comes from the steady steps.

Forgive me for my rant! Happy that so many are getting involved with politics but frustrated with so much hypocrisy from both extremes!

I'm sorry... I know you're trying to be all level headed, but I just roll my eyes at this "both extremes" idea. Trump is the extreme right now. He is the extreme and his supporters. They are a movement of hate. You can't compare democrats to this massive movement of hate by Trump and his supporters. If you're going to try to look at both sides, use critical eyes that can actually discern differences.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters.

Tolerant people don't say I'm 100% right.

And Trump isn't the benchmark of Republicans, many dislike him.

But I find it ironic you bring the "Muslim ban" in on this discussion. Because extremist Muslims don't represent all of Islam, I'll agree. But by the same logic Trump doesn't represent all Republicans.
edit on 31-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But I find it ironic you bring the "Muslim ban" in on this discussion.

What it was was intellectually dishonest.

It wasn't a muslim ban.

It was a list of seven countries the last guy in the oval made up.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm 100% right on this. As far as no changing my mind? I've listen to Trump's words and ideas. I've read the comments from his supporters.

Tolerant people don't say I'm 100% right.

And Trump isn't the benchmark of Republicans, many dislike him.

But I find it ironic you bring the "Muslim ban" in on this discussion. Because extremist Muslims don't represent all of Islam, I'll agree. But by the same logic Trump doesn't represent all Republicans.

But I am tolerant and I'm 100% right about that too.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm an independent, and my first comment in this thread added a critical thread against Trump I posted today.

I can see the hate on both sides, the Democrats ran their campaign this cycle on much of America being deplorable. Which is utter chit, I live in a slightly red southern area and the people here are some of the nicest and open I've ever met.

Yet the left claims if you're not Democrat you're a bigot. Wake up, we'll have this division as long as both sides perpetuate it and the left is no better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join