It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why isn't Saudi Arabia on the Banned Countries list?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius
Yes, it was when he was in Dubai as part of promoting the $6 billion "Akoya by Damac master development in Dubailand".

Viz this article from Emirates 247 .com Tremendous upside for Dubai property: Trump, which is dated Tuesday, May 20, 2014. So that pic is from at least 2 1/2 years ago.

The development includes The Trump International Golf Club and "104 Trump Estates Villas".

The Akoya by Damac itself is a different development but as the above article says, he intended investing in it.

Just for your own interest and possible future use, you can often locate more info about images by using Tin Eye. It's a free online image-matching service and a snap to use. I simply copied and pasted the url for your uploaded pic into their search engine and got 39 matches. The earliest ones all date from May 2014.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks for the tip on the image search.
I will have to give it a shot.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That is a very good question.

Should have been on a list twenty years plus ago...

But... Oil, baby.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sorry, Syria has oil. Try again. Also, it's not his list, so... he just decided to do what Obama didn't have the spine to do with it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe Because Their Name is on this List and the others aren't

Pakistan is not on that banking list and isn't on Trump's list. So, the list isn't for banking purposes. The list is for anti-terrorism purposes.
edit on 1/31/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting...
Another international banking organization.....
I was not aware of this one, thanks for the link....

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is an international financial institution[2] owned by central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks".[3] The BIS carries out its work through its meetings programmes and through the Basel Process – hosting international groups pursuing global financial stability and facilitating their interaction. It also provides banking services, but only to central banks and other international organizations. It is based in Basel, Switzerland, with representative offices in Hong Kong and Mexico City.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I feel it is being used for leverage. Did no one else notice he was one the phone with SA discussing setting up safe zones for Syria and Yemen? There is room in the EO for more countries. No one is reporting on this but our president is actually trying to HELP the refugees these morons are all out protesting about. How about CNBC talks about that.

SA to me is like the US in many ways due to it's size. It has a very diverse population but I never blamed them for 9/11 just because some people were born there. It would almost be like thinking anyone who is a Muslim is a terrorist. Amazing how that works huh?
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-31T16:37:50-06:000450 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
oil..

arms...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Better question. Why they don't take refugees from Syria?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Trump saved time and resources by using Obamas list of terrorist countries of concern.

They are open to adding more terrorist countries to the list as soon as they have time to do a thorough assessment.

They have only been in power 10 days.

Give it time and you may get your wish.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Because they know there are radical terrorists coming from those countries but as stated in my post Trump is working with them to set up refugee safe zones.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting...
Another international banking organization.....
I was not aware of this one, thanks for the link....

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is an international financial institution[2] owned by central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks".[3] The BIS carries out its work through its meetings programmes and through the Basel Process – hosting international groups pursuing global financial stability and facilitating their interaction. It also provides banking services, but only to central banks and other international organizations. It is based in Basel, Switzerland, with representative offices in Hong Kong and Mexico City.

You learn about it in Economics 101, the first class that any economics or finance major takes. It's also a required general education course. It's by no means secretive.

However, as I pointed out, it has nothing to do with Trump's list..

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That is a good question.

Im going with cause they apparently weren't on this list, which oddly mirrors the "ban" list.

But I don't know anything, just me 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Because any country where the men wear a dress every day, is not a county you need to feel threatened by.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
according to the liberals there is a muslim ban so since saudia Arabia isn`t on the list that must mean that there are no muslims in saudia Arabia, and since there are no muslims in Saudi Arabia there is no need to put them on the muslim ban list.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
SA is one of the most conservative and richest nations in the ME, and Trump has businesses there, of course they will not be on the list.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe
Obamas administration came up with the list.
No Saudi on that list.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

If you think it doesn't have anything to do with oil, you've lost the thread somewhere...

It has everything to do with oil, and the fact that the House of Saud controls those oil fields--the House of Saud being longtime allies of the United States, since the 40's.

There are other reasons, sure, but all pale in comparison to the black gold under the sands of Saudi Arabia. Go ahead and claim otherwise if you wish.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
An answer to the title of your thread: The Petro Dollar.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join