It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is all the Trump controversy manufactured to cover up something a bit more

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Look at Trumps cabinet and appointees. All neocons. There's you future.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well he brings alot on himself.

If a CEO tweeted and said some of the things he has they'd be fired. Hell many of it has been proven wrong. I've never hear him humbly admit that, and that is not good.

Jesus, I love your name, reminds me of the missus when she lets go, and if I should ever survive.
But you are right, for God's sake, even the locker room talk was about bumming your load, WTF want's somebody like that about them on a day out? I guess not Sean Spicer for starters. Press conference, Mexico will pay for the wall says Spicer,
Mexico?

Vicente Fox Quesada ✔ @VicenteFoxQue
Sean Spicer, I've said this to @realDonaldTrump and now I'll tell you: Mexico is not going to pay for that #ing wall. ##ingWall
8:55 PM - 25 Jan 2017
That's the same morning as Spicer made the 'funny' tweet, although a deal earlier.

edit on 31-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So to think a billionaire would drop everything to to do the country a public service and us just believe that is naive.

Call me naive, but I do believe with the mans giant ego that he really is crazy enough to actually want the job. I believe with an ego that big he really means it when he says he wants to be the greatest president ever. I also think he is smart enough and brash enough to be just that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If the US dollar fails,then all the billionaires and millionaires will find out how it feels to be broke,as US dollars will be worth 1 cent on the dollar,the corp elite,have been buying property,precious metals etc,because they know what is going to happen,they are bolstering up a new currency,this is pretty evident from what I see,when new currency comes out,the rich elites will still be rich,the ones who earned millions in US,not part of system will be like anyone else,this is why they are trying to make it illegal to grow your own food,or collect water,soon they will be in control of these if we stay on current system as it were

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: EartOccupant

I can't think of a president who hasnt been dishonest.
I know Trump's not a politician but if he runs again he will be. It might be good to stick by the age old axiom of
"How do you know if a politician is lying?
Their lips are moving."
For every administration I have lived through they have all told their fibs and engaged in their wars and have had their scandals I would be shocked if this one is different in that regard.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Call me naive, but I do believe with the mans giant ego that he really is crazy enough to actually want the job. I believe with an ego that big he really means it when he says he wants to be the greatest president ever. I also think he is smart enough and brash enough to be just that.
My optimistic side hopes that you are right.
While my pessimistic side thinks otherwise.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

I enjoyed reading this, Thankyou.
starred

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Here's something interesting. The stake in Rosneft was sold to, in part, a Swiss company called Glencore. Glencore is run by a guy named Ivan Glasenberg.

In 2005, BusinessWeek referred to Glasenberg as a key figure in the secretive commodities trading of Marc Rich's company Mark Rich & Co. AG.[10] Rich was a billionaire commodities trader. He was charged with tax evasion and illegal deals with Iran but was later pardoned by US President Bill Clinton.[11] Glencore is the corporate successor to Marc Rich & Co AG.[12]

The lengths taken to keep the true buyer of the 19 percent secret are dizzying.

edit on (2/2/1717 by PistolPete because: grammar

top topics

<< 1   >>

join