It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is all the Trump controversy manufactured to cover up something a bit more

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I want to start off by saying this isn't conclusive evidence, but I believe it is something that needs to be monitored. I didn't put this in the mudpit because it doesn't need to turn into mud slinging, whichever side you're on we've been tricked by all parties and most Presidents. So to think a billionaire would drop everything to to do the country a public service and us just believe that is naive.

I wouldn't necessarily call this an article more that a compilation of events, many of which we're all aware of so ill leave that out. But there is an interesting time line in the beginning.

Finally, I want to highlight a story that many people haven’t noticed. On Wednesday, Reuters reported (in great detail) how 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. This was done through a dizzying array of shell companies, so that the most that can be said with certainty now is that the money “paying” for it was originally loaned out to the shell layers by VTB (the government’s official bank), even though it’s highly unclear who, if anyone, would be paying that loan back; and the recipients have been traced as far as some Cayman Islands shell companies.

Why is this interesting? Because the much-maligned Steele Dossier (the one with the golden showers in it) included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions. The reason this is so interesting is that the dossier said this in July, and the sale didn’t happen until early December. And 19.5% sounds an awful lot like “19% plus a brokerage commission.”

Conclusive? No. But it raises some very interesting questions for journalists to investigate.

medium

So it's a blog but much of the information is open to anyone, it's a compilation of events.

I am optimistic for a presidency that will be for the people but will stay vigilant on keeping an eye on things.
edit on 31-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
First they say this:

(6) Finally, I want to highlight a story that many people haven’t noticed. On Wednesday, Reuters reported (in great detail) how 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. This was done through a dizzying array of shell companies, so that the most that can be said with certainty now is that the money “paying” for it was originally loaned out to the shell layers by VTB (the government’s official bank), even though it’s highly unclear who, if anyone, would be paying that loan back; and the recipients have been traced as far as some Cayman Islands shell companies.

Then they say this:

Why is this interesting? Because the much-maligned Steele Dossier (the one with the golden showers in it) included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions. The reason this is so interesting is that the dossier said this in July, and the sale didn’t happen until early December. And 19.5% sounds an awful lot like “19% plus a brokerage commission.”

2+2=5.

Forget everything Hollywood told you about Cayman shell companies.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I always enjoy reading your posts.

But just some food for thought on a statement you just made.

I am optimistic for a presidency that will be for the people but will stay vigilant on keeping an eye on things.

Haven't we got to this point of insanity because we took our founders reasons for creating the Constitution for granted? They did after all warn us didn't they? By God, we are experiencing what would happen if we didn't heed their warnings!

Let's take it a step farther. We have been groomed, domesticated, call it what you will, but whether you lean left or you lean right, it is quite obvious that the Corporations thru the use of the MSM are the ones doing the manipulations so that they the 1% have their agenda instituted? Which BTW, means our whole government is complacent in selling us out?

This is MKULTRA SQUARED!

Sorry, but nobody will receive a trophy if this madness of entitlement continues!

edit on 31-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

But important facts about the deal either have not been disclosed, cannot be determined solely from public records, or appear to contradict the straightforward official account of the stake being split 50/50 by Glencore and the Qataris.

www.reuters.com...

Trump doesn't have that kind of money.

For months all I heard is he was broke.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Couldn't agree more. The divisiveness that has been "created" has assured the people can't come together to get things done for the people.

Until lobbyism is heavily regulated I fear companies and industries will have a strangle hold on policy.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I hope you're right. But I won't blindly support any candidate ever. And I will read and humor all critism. I made this thread to see if someone can come up with concrete evidence against this.

But all this weird controversy has made me concerned something is being hidden. Nothing is what it seems. Or usually at least.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Trump has asked again and again for the people to come together after the election.
Trump is a peoples president. If you like him or not, his goal and his ego are united, he wants the people to be united.

It's the media and the old ways that are in total panic fighting to prevent that.

And feed the dividing with all Armour they got, to keep their status quo.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well if the stories from last month are real .....

Glencore Plc and Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund are using 2.8 billion euros ($3 billion) in equity and $7.8 billion in financing from a bank consortium led by Italian lender Intesa Sanpaolo SpA to buy their stake in Russian oil company Rosneft PJSC

"Maybe" the natural gas pipeline will come from Qatar through Syria when they "decide" to stop the war.

Seems when Russia directly entered into the conflict, ISIS has been slowed down.

The Syrian conflicts started right around the time the pipelines were being "debated".

One pipeline proposal from Iran and one proposal from Qatar were both causing threats to Russia because they are the major gas supplier to Europe.

It could be this simple.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Makes more sense it's some middle eastern buyer/joint venture.

After 4 years and a new president or 8 years.

Depending on the political winds that investment would be worth nothing. If new sanctions come down the pike.

I have another theory.

That Russia probably sold it to Iran after their money was released.

BP bought Anglo Persian oil company way back. Then suddenly they sell their stake in Rosneft?

Glencore/Qatar most likely was used as the middle guy for a third party.

Possible Iran since Russia is an ally.

Anyones guess who it is.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
all the Trump controversy is just the actions by the self-appointed SJW...'snowflakes'... doing their best to be disruptive in the Spirit of the Cloward-Piven tactic.... the PC followers have been programmed for 8+ years

they are acting as 'contractors' in trying to take-down the logical & needed EO's...thus becoming treacherous saboteurs... driven by a clouded reasoning... and not really responsible for their twisted rationalizations

after all, liberalism is a mental condition, an unhealthy one at that

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Haven't we got to this point of insanity because we took our founders reasons for creating the Constitution for granted? They did after all warn us didn't they? By God, we are experiencing what would happen if we didn't heed their warnings!

Let's take it a step farther. We have been groomed, domesticated, call it what you will, but whether you lean left or you lean right, it is quite obvious that the Corporations thru the use of the MSM are the ones doing the manipulations so that they the 1% have their agenda instituted? Which BTW, means our whole government is complacent in selling us out?

This is MKULTRA SQUARED!

Yes thoughts like this have been going through my mind.
Things seem so topsy turvy at this point I can't tell whats what.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think Trump is the ball player that really didn't want to go to bat. He wanted some one else to step up. We can see him for decades saying the same thing. He didn't want this job. Watch the videos. His interviews were consistent. He has watched, all this time as his team ( The United States) got whooped, and got further behind. He has finally stepped up to the plate, and wants two things. He wants to hit a home run, that that clears the bases, and puts us back on top of the scoreboard. And he also wants recognition, and his place in history for doing so.

Im still watching him too. The jury is still out for deliberation. But lets see what he can do, and what he will do, and lets join together and cheer from the grandstands for now. The petty bickering is getting old. I hope some people grow up and give it a break

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I voted for him. But asking for no critism and blind trust is usually what gets countries into trouble.

I can't think of a president who hasnt been dishonest.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Fair enough!

Criticism and some satire keeps things healthy.

But I think the guy is being overdosed.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Well he brings alot on himself.

If a CEO tweeted and said some of the things he has they'd be fired. Hell many of it has been proven wrong. I've never hear him humbly admit that, and that is not good.
edit on 31-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I thought the changes made to the National Security Council were ~huge~ news, but they've been lost amidst all the refugee ban furore.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

[
Trump doesn't have that kind of money.

For months all I heard is he was broke.

Trump doesn't use his own money, hardly ever did. However he is beholding to others, that makes him vulnerable.
edit on 31-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I always enjoy reading your posts.

But just some food for thought on a statement you just made.

This is MKULTRA SQUARED!

Sorry, but nobody will receive a trophy if this madness of entitlement continues!

Trump is squaring things away for that said wealthy "1"%, where actually the percentage is much bigger, more like 30% right now. The middle class & working poor will be thrown a few crumbs like they are now to make it appear they are still in control of their jobs and that their voices are heard. The corporations are preparing for war. All influenced by technology giants and national government's technology to help usher in the introduction of the robot work force, not the piddly # like a few kiosks here and there like we see now.

A major corporation and/or government institution will reveal and enforce a robot workforce in order to make it appear needed and not at all sinister, after a mass casualty event and closure of borders. How do I know? I know because you know, try to remember what happened. "We remember". Many will think they need it and what a savior it is to have it, among the middle class and poor, but they don't need it. Because so many now are so enthralled and/or dependant on technology they'll think it's great, but not for long. Everything changes as quickly as dominos falling. This has been planned for years. It's the tipping point. Everyone knows that. If you don't, try to start dealing with getting out of denial.
edit on 31-1-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I will miss the sun shining through my window. The trees. The clear air. The cars driving by with people driving them. The sound of a motorcycle, truck and muscle car driving past. We will all be in hiding soon. I honestly don't know how much time we have left. But when it happens, we remember it happened fast.

How can they do this to us? Well, the only thing I can compare it to is how you feel and what you do when you walk by a homeless person. I know some of you try to help and some of you see but ignore them kinda afraid and you feel bad for them and say a prayer. Well, that's what a few in the 30% will try to do for the rest of us. Feel a bit afraid of us, ignore us but say a quick prayer, maybe try to help a little. Pretty bleak huh? But we can begin to at least understand where they are coming from because we felt similar attitudes towards our own poor and homeless.

I can't believe its coming to this. All we had to do was get along. Share. Love each other. Be fair. We could have. I will always still believe that.
edit on 31-1-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Here's a short compilation of links that provide a huge compilation of where things are heading and how quickly. No executive orders to regulate space, robotics from President Trump. He's dealing with "land based" issues only and his job is to get "people" in place. The left and right mudslingers are concerned with land based social issues, gun rights, borders and jobs, not even addressing what type of jobs but only that they pay a decent living wage. The interest is not in space based social issues or robotics or space weaponization, or borders in space.

Check out the Wikipedia Page on the list of "non-governmental entities that currently offer – or are planning to offer – equipment and services geared towards spaceflight, both robotic and human spaceflight." This list doesn't include all the subsidies like Google's Terra Bella and so on.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Look at the Inflatable Space Habitat. Why is there an urgency on the production of this?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Top 50 Robotics Companies of 2016
Robotics Business Review unveils its fifth annual RBR50 list of the most influential robotics companies in the world. Consumer robotics companies on the RBR50 include iRobot, Jibo, Softbank and more.

www.roboticstrends.com...

Smartphone ownership, your own little robot, has skyrocketed. "Today, 68% of U.S. adults have a smartphone, up from 35% in 2011, and tablet computer ownership has edged up to 45% among adults, according to newly released survey data from the Pew Research Center.1 Smartphone ownership is nearing the saturation point with some groups: 86% of those ages 18-29 have a smartphone, as do 83% of those ages 30-49 and 87% of those living in households earning $75,000 and up annually." :

www.pewinternet.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join