It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's greatest service to America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't belong to any party, I'm a constitutionalist, so this post is not meant to inflame although I'm aware it may.

I've been thinking about how America has been changing over the decades and the populace has slowly been waking up. Decades ago, it took nothing more than awards on TV to distract people enough to pass some nefarious legislation in secret. Over the past couple of decades it seems the people have been becoming more aware and larger and larger events had to be staged in order to achieve the same goal -- today it takes nothing short of a school shooting or a terrorist attack.

Now, with the president in the White House who seems to be waking up more people than any president before, whether it's for good reasons or not, Washington D.C. is under more intense scrutiny than ever before. Every law is being read, everything is being discussed -- this is a positive thing! Or is it?

When you start to connect the dots and learn that David Rockefeller and Baron Edmond de Rothschild started grooming Trump for today's task decades ago when they took him under their wing and started investing money into him in the late 70s, is it possible the public becoming so aware it leads to an uprising and an eventual collapse being the actual plan?

As they said in the interview, he is a 'man of use' and a 'colorful front man'... is his role that of a martyr? His use may not be such as to do what they want, his use may simply consist of instigating an uprising or a collapse that leads to actual plans.

In other words is the awakening planned or is their backing of Trump unexpectedly backfiring by waking people up?

One
Two

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It is called waking up! Trump has exposed the truth of what is happening over many years.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He is also being upfront about his positions. No private vs public persona.

The transparency is real, and we have seen more in the last two weeks than the previous 8 years.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
It is called waking up! Trump has exposed the truth of what is happening over many years.

Yes, Trump did it. It's never been in the media (of any kind) or certainly not on ATS. Only Trump knew of these matters and shined a light on them. /sarc

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

That source is pretty weak man. It's from August 2016. They are saying that Trump is just playing his part in the fake election and is going to loose to Hillary. They are saying it's a show. Well they were wrong weren't they?

The U.S. Presidential election was rigged even before the first ballot was cast. Everybody knows Hillary Clinton is the establishment’s candidate of choice, backed by the Rothschilds and the New World Order. What is less well known is that Donald Trump is also a Rothschild creation and actor, playing a part in the great sham that is the Illuminati’s fake election

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Though your point was made in sarcasm, it doesn't make it any less true. We should call him the Vindicator. Alternative Media has been hitting it for the last decade that I've been paying attention.

It feels good to have a tinfoil hat wearing POTUS.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I don't belong to any party, I'm a constitutionalist, so this post is not meant to inflame although I'm aware it may. 

I don't believe you. You targeted Trump, which is only one side.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is a positive thing.
We NEED more scrutiny.
We NEED people to be held accountable.
From both sides.

Whether you support the guy or hate him, the people need to hold those we elect responsible.
It may be a daunting task.
But it is our responsibility.

Now, if it was in the cards to have him take office only to disrupt the entire system, well...that remains to be seen. I am all for a complete reset or sorts, but at the same time...I don't think we all collectively realize what that entails.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

And who's in the White House right now? And whose financial dealings point to globalist entanglements?

I'm not targeting Trump, I'm targeting Rothschild involvement in American politics. If you're too soft for that, then you've truly come to the wrong website, because that has been the topic here for as long as I remember.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Precognizing individuals, and thus exacting some control over them, is easy.

Doing the same with populations is a little more difficult.

Knowing this, I try to meter my enthusiasm for Rockefeller/Rothschild conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Precognizing individuals, and thus exacting some control over them, is easy.

Doing the same with populations is a little more difficult.

Knowing this, I try to meter my enthusiasm for Rockefeller/Rothschild conspiracies.

Perhaps it is, but I think the larger the mass the easier they are to control. An individual is smart, but masses are stupid.

But what you say is what I was proposing as well. In this case swaying the masses is indirect. You don't influence them directly, you groom one person whose personality influences a change in the entire nation towards your goals.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

And who's in the White House right now? And whose financial dealings point to globalist entanglements?

I'm not targeting Trump, I'm targeting Rothschild involvement in American politics. If you're too soft for that, then you've truly come to the wrong website, because that has been the topic here for as long as I remember.

Your title says "Trump", not "Rothschild". You're easy to trigger too.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Your title says "Trump", not "Rothschild". You're easy to trigger too.

No, it says Trump's greatest service to America and goes into how that is waking up more people than anyone before him. Do you look at awakening as a disservice?

That's exactly the topic at hand, care to stay on it?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Still his greatest service to date is defeating Hillary Clinton and sparing this nation and world from her reign.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Yes, Trump did it. It's never been in the media (of any kind) or certainly not on ATS. Only Trump knew of these matters and shined a light on them. /sarc

YES! I've hung out in political forums for 20 years, just waiting for Trump to wake me up.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Trump isn't waking anyone up. Some were already looking into things. Trump and his campaign managers rode the popularity of conspiracy theories to sell him to the voters.

The irony is that now that he is in there everything is so transparent and legit. All of a sudden you can trust government again. This sort of thing happens with fads.
edit on 31-1-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

That source is pretty weak man. It's from August 2016. They are saying that Trump is just playing his part in the fake election and is going to loose to Hillary. They are saying it's a show. Well they were wrong weren't they?

The U.S. Presidential election was rigged even before the first ballot was cast. Everybody knows Hillary Clinton is the establishment’s candidate of choice, backed by the Rothschilds and the New World Order. What is less well known is that Donald Trump is also a Rothschild creation and actor, playing a part in the great sham that is the Illuminati’s fake election

Yes, Hillary was backed by Rothschilds, that's why I didn't want her anywhere near office. Trump is also backed by Rothschilds, and I don't want him anywhere near office either. Basically, I don't want a criminal in office, I don't care what their name or party is.

I'm not sure how saying one candidate was backed invalidates the other being backed. The whole game is rigged, we had two candidates backed by the same people... I know it sounds bizarre, but evidently it's true.

What do we do about it from now on? Do we retreat to ignorance and denying it or do we keep fighting and educating people about it?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I know the point of it was to paint both as backed by Rothschild's. But they were saying that Trump was a sham, meant to loose. Well that's an easy bet for them to have made and give themselves credibility among conspiracy theorist when EVERYONE was saying Hilary was going to win. You could also say well the Rothschilds won either way. But from the very beginning of the election I thought it was going to be Bush Vs Clinton and if it was it was going to reaffirm my belief that it was all a sham.

But Trump won and I really don't think that was supposed to happen. The whole WORLD is against him, the media, Hollywood, music industry, scientist on and on the list goes. So until he starts moving us towards global government like the last bunch of administrations, I will stick with believing he is the real deal.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
To me it points to a division of TPTB, and Trump was their Trojan horse, next thing to watch is the fall of George Soros..

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I know that's what they said recently but forgive for not trusting a mysterious Rothschild tweet, I'd rather look at where their money goes, starting with Edmond in 1978.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join