It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geneology Divine Right of Kings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is my genealogy , according to my oldest brother, from about 20 generations out, as I do not care to divulge my surname here.
I am not sure where he pulled the data from. From my research, Wiki claims that the characters towards the early centuries, are fictional.
Maybe they originated with Laurence Gardner, or Dan Brown- I haven't a clue. If anyone has any insight on this tree- clarity would be helpful to me.
While, my brother may believe that he should be the King of England, I do not share his enthusiasm. It is my thought that Anti-Christ will try to establish a link to the bloodline of Judah ; and, that such a link may have been used to establish the divine right of kings;but, this is pure speculation on my part.
On another note, on my mother's side, I do believe that she is linked to the Order of the Garter, by her surname of Hamilton, quite by accident as far as my father is concerned; and, definitively was not a known issue, having a thing to do with their marriage. She skipped 4 grades in school; and, my dad graduated from Medical School as a Phi Beta Kappa. Her father was a 32nd degree Mason, but I am a novice on that issue.

Joseph Cleophas
is your 58th great grandfather
Jesus "THE CHRIST" Ben Joseph of Gamala ha David Cleophas ( - 33)
Son of Joseph
Joseph (Josephes) "The Rama- Theo" Bishop of Saraz (44 - )
Son of Jesus "THE CHRIST" Ben Joseph of Gamala ha David
Josue Castellors DeBriton (100 - )
Son of Joseph (Josephes) "The Rama- Theo" Bishop of Saraz
Aminadab Castellors deBriton (136 - 187)
Son of Josue Castellors
Cathaloy The Grail King Castellors Arninadabsson (166 - 206)
Son of Aminadab Castellors
Manael Castellors de Briton, 7th Grandmaster of the Order of the Grail (207 - 286)
Son of Cathaloy The Grail King
Titurel Ap Manael "THE GRAIL KING" De Briton (247 - 300)
Son of Manael Castellors
Boaz Anfortas DeBriton (288 - 350)
Son of Titurel Ap Manael "THE GRAIL KING"
Frotmund Desposynl DeFrimutel (351 - 400)
Daughter of Boaz Anfortas
Pharamond, King De Salian De Franks (370 - 427)
Son of Frotmund Desposynl
Adalbertus DE MOSELLE (450 - 491)
Son of Pharamond, King
Bishop Pretextat De Reims (475 - 552)
Son of Adalbertus
Count Parovius de Orleans De Reims (500 - 610)
Son of Bishop Pretextat
Betton De Orleans (525 - 610)
Son of Count Parovius
Richemeres Von Franconia (538 - 605)
Son of Betton
Gerberge De Burgundy (564 - 646)
Daughter of Richemeres
Ansaud De Dijon de Verdun (570 - )
Son of Gerberge
Sigrada, Ste. Marie Sigrada De Alsace (599 - 677)
Daughter of Ansaud
Warinus Count of Franks in Burgundy (620 - 677)
Son of Sigrada, Ste. Marie Sigrada
Lambert or Leuther, Mayor Domus of Neustria de BURGUNDY (574 - 627)
Son of Warinus Count of Franks in
Bodilon Bobilo deBurgundy (600 - 643)
Son of Lambert or Leuther, Mayor Domus of Neustria
Guerin Gerwin Warinus Earl Of de Poitiers (630 - 677)
Son of Bodilon Bobilo
Lantbertus II Lambert of Neustria (670 - 741)
Son of Guerin Gerwin Warinus Earl Of
Rupert I "Robertien" Von Wormsgau (689 - 764)
Son of Lantbertus II
Guerin II Count VonThurgovie DeHesbaye (720 - 772)
Son of Rupert I "Robertien" Von
Bouchard `the Constable' De Hesbaye, Count of CORSICA, of THURGOVIE (754 - 811)
Son of Guerin II Count
Aubri 'The Burgundian' of Fezensac (775 - 801)
Son of Bouchard `the Constable'
Bouchard II Count of FEZENSAC (800 - 886)
Son of Aubri 'The Burgundian' of
GEOFFREY "the Perfect" of Orleans, Prefect of Fezansac, Count of the Gastinais & Viscount of Orleans (925 - 987)
Son of Bouchard II Count of
AUBRI I "the Constable" of Orleans of the Gatanais De Fezensac, Viscount of Orleans (950 - 1046)
Son of GEOFFREY "the Perfect" of Orleans, Prefect of Fezansac, Count of the Gastinais & Viscount of Orleans
Geoffroy I Ferreol Gastompos Grisgonelle DAnjou (953 - 1000)
Son of AUBRI I "the Constable" of Orleans of the Gatanais De Fezensac, Viscount of Orleans
Geoffrey Aubri De Gastinois (1005 - 1046)
Son of Geoffroy I Ferreol Gastompos Grisgonelle
Fulke IV (Count of) Anjou (1043 - 1109)
Son of Geoffrey Aubri De
Fulk V Younger Anjou (1092 - 1143)
Son of Fulke IV (Count of)
GEOFFREY V Plantagenet (1113 - 1151)
Son of Fulk V Younger
Henry Curtmantle Plantagenet (1133 - 1189)
Son of GEOFFREY V
John Lackland Plantagenet England (1167 - 1216)
Son of Henry Curtmantle
Sir Richard I Cornwall (1209 - 1272)
Son of John Lackland
Richard De Cornwall Earl of Cornwall (1252 - 1296)
Son of Sir Richard
Sir Geoffrey DeCornwall (1288 - 1335)
Son of Richard
Sir Richard Cornwall (1311 - 1343)
Son of Sir Geoffrey
Sir Geoffrey Baron of Buford DeCornwall (1335 - 1365)
Son of Sir Richard
Sir Richard deHereford Cornwall (1360 - 1443)
Son of Sir Geoffrey Baron of Buford
Matilda Maud Cornwall (1388 - 1468)
Daughter of Sir Richard deHereford

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The fact is, you're related to everyone if you go back that far. Everyone here can concoct a similar genealogy. No one alive is further apart than 50th cousin. Do the math at 4 or 5 generations per century and see for yourself. Two to the 40th power, i.e.: 40 generations back, a mere 1,000 years, gives you 1,099,511,627,776, a trillion ancestors. Obviously there is quite a bit of overlap because the population 1,000 years ago was 400 million or so (estimates vary.) And the thing is, it only takes one Marco Polo or Dr. Livingstone to go somewhere exotic to make you related to everyone on those continents as well. Now add to that the extremely low probability that your list is anywhere near accurate.

edit on 1/31/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
All hail Davido, king of KIngs!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Throw in other factors like adoption and slaves and you got a mud puddle to get through . Even to have a accurate recent (200 to 300 years) account is very questionable without exact documentation . Native tribes being assimilated into colonial context without clear documentation . The list is endless .

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
and what exactly is a kings divine right
What does that actually mean
I didn't know a king had a divine right to anything

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I may have royal blood in me, maybe I was related to a king who was beheaded or something for being crazy.

Actually I am not related to anyone famous, no royalty that I can find. But I can't find anything earlier than the early eighteen hundreds, it is a dead end road. It doesn't matter to me where I came from or where I go. At least I am pretty positive I am not related to Jesus, I apparantly am not even related to Odin or any of those famous genetic lines.

I may be related to a Fish, I am a Finn. That is all I got, but I have to add that I am proud of my father and mother and grandparents. That is good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Have you never taken a simple history course? The Divine Right of Kings was the concept that the King derived his authority from God. The laws of most every monarchy on the planet reflected this. It was just before that idea of "we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights...." came along and disrupted the old order. In fact, when you think about it, it's the same idea. it just replaced the King with "We, the people." But the King held first position for several thousand years. That's what it means.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
About eight generations back, a male ancestor on my dad's side married a woman on my mom's side after his first wife died, contributing to my ancestry on both sides in one family. Two ancestors on my dad's side came over on the Mayflower, and the earliest ancestor to the new world on my mom's side helped found Jamestown.

I found some English royalty on my mom's side through the Howard and Stuart lines including Charles Howard AKA Lord Greystoke (sound familiar?). On my dad's side I found a Thomas Sherwood, born 1586 in Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire, England. I traced the Scotch-Irish on my mom's side back to some Scottish and Viking royalty all the way back to late 800AD.

I got to the point of just tracing the family back to the country of origin after going back that far, it just gets ridiculous after so many generations.
edit on 31-1-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

edit on 31-1-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: edit for clarity

edit on 31-1-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added an extra comment

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: davido

Pride in its height.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am the only one on this plane with divine pedigree. The rest feign authority.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Have you never taken a simple history course? The Divine Right of Kings was the concept that the King derived his authority from God. The laws of most every monarchy on the planet reflected this. It was just before that idea of "we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights...." came along and disrupted the old order. In fact, when you think about it, it's the same idea. it just replaced the King with "We, the people." But the King held first position for several thousand years. That's what it means.

Yeah cool, what concept are you talking about schuyler, where are they from?
Thats the question I asked

Dont say its simple, that I dont understand history, and then ignore the question and not answer it with anything remotely less vague than what has already been posted, as well as non backed up statements I have never heard of before

Its ok schuyler, I looked it up, its a pagan thing to do with their kings of old and their pagan gods
Thanks for nothing but your arrogance based on ignorance
edit on 1-2-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
ok fair enough, thanks everyone for your support. I do not agree with my brother and I was looking for evidence to give him. He has posted the geneology at a internet site;and, actually, I am embarrassed by it.

Charlemagne’s DNA and Our Universal Royalty

I sent him a link similar to the one above, it did not phase him.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

I am a Child Of God by Jesus my pedigree is his pedigree. Can't get any closer to him than through Jesus Christ

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: davido

Wow that's some genealogy that goes waaaayyy back. Pretty cool. As for the "Divine Right" and all of that, it's purely a human construct. People like being led and leaders like leading and absolute power - and what better to say than "God made me king and you all will do everything I decree. Because God said so."
As for the genealogy it's awesome to keep the power confined to just your family line. Because God said so.

It's all just luck like anything else, being born a king or a peasant. Life will either be easy or it will be difficult and primarily because we LET it be that way. It doesn't NEED to be the way it is with the huge inequality (better management could fix it greatly) but for those with luck, the system seems pretty great so...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

Thank you friend,

Some say the divine right of kings, gos back to Atlantis. In Christianity, it is presumed that God picks the leaders. "give unto Caeser, what is Caesers", is what Jesus said. In the tarot, the heirophant comes to mind. If you read the first part of the King James Bible, there is a part there where King James rants about his rights and priviledges, "under God's authority". If you can find an old copy of the "Whole Earth Catalog", there is a cool story about a hippy,cruising around in an old hippy bus, who flips the IChing, every time he needs to make a decision. The name of the story is "Divine Right's Trip" The story is broken up into little pieces on different pages of the catalog.

My own theory about the Divine Right, has to do with the shamanic tribes, where the shaman became a priest; and, then a priest-king. The King's authority was unquestiioned. Even Caesar, demanded to be worshiped as a God. Aristotle taught that the religion of the state, determined the type of government. hmmm. 1 king = 1 God, a hierarchy like a corporation, or a republic, as Plato wrote in "The Republic" Many gods = King Author and the round table, or lateral authority.
I posited that the bloodline I mentioned, may be used by the Anti-christ, in Chlristianity, who claims to be the "real Christ", He will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem and claim to be GOD incarnate. So, that is why I posted this in religious conspiracies.

If you read about the letter Albert Pike Wrote, He predicted WW1,WW2, and WW3, in order to bring in the AntiChrist. WW3 according to Pike is to unleash the nihilists against Israel, in the final battle. Pike wrote all of this in the 1800's. There are plenty of threads about Pike around here. Presently, the world is divided, as Russia has reinstated Eastern Orthodox Christianity, while The US and Europe, represent Western(rome) Christianity. According to Pike, the muslims and the Christians will turn on Isreal. I believe the bible says somewhere, that "All faces will be against Israel" in the end times.
It does seem that the end time prophecies of the Muslims and the Christians, are driving us to a world war. Also, the Christian bible says that Israel will be attacked by the land of Gog(Russia), which will be pulled in like the bridle of an ox. Or something along those lines, indicating that Gog will be forced to enter the battle.

I personally do not buy the theory that Jesus had brothers and sisters, or was married with children. I believe that a similar bloodline, to what I posted may be or has been used to Claim a "Divine Right" The entire line, presumably goes back to Jacob, and then to Adam. Jesus was born of "Royal" blood. The first book of Matthew, starts out as a geneology, to prove that Jesus was the messiah.

I know that I am certainly not any end of a Holy Grail fantasy, or of any Royal Blood, any more than anyone else, if you noticed the link to Charlemaign's bloodline that I posted in my last reply to the thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Europeans love made up officialness that keeps them in their Stockholm slavery

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Yeah cool, what concept are you talking about schuyler, where are they from?
Thats the question I asked

Dont say its simple, that I dont understand history, and then ignore the question and not answer it with anything remotely less vague than what has already been posted, as well as non backed up statements I have never heard of before

Its ok schuyler, I looked it up, its a pagan thing to do with their kings of old and their pagan gods
Thanks for nothing but your arrogance based on ignorance

im fairly positive that your ability to recognize a helpful post when you see one is virtually nonexistent. given your own posting habits. for the record, schuylers post is completely on point. at least he took the time to answer your question before you looked it up and STILL got it wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Not so proud, as to post a reply without reading the OP. My brother is the one with the pride, who will not listen to anyone, because he knows it all. Just disagree with him ;and, watch. If you read the post, you would see that I was looking for help on the FICTIONAL characters, but that escaped your desire to be flippant. Haste made you presumptuous-a form of pride.

new topics

top topics

join