It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch one woman's story of trying to reenter the U.S. after ban

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Let me guess? They were flooded with ignorant comments on PBS and NPR?

No more ignorant than the average post by yourself, I'm sure.

Look at you actually linking to a thread you made about a Trump hit piece by Rachel Maddow in your signature.

Sad.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Frees speech is blind to "ignorant" comments.

One is not equal to the other.

I imagine if Trump can shut down the twitter feeds of National Parks against my wishes, PBS can shut down a comment section.

Let me guess? They were flooded with ignorant comments on PBS and NPR?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

One more time please, I missed the other 20.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Did you denounced Hitler? Timothy McVeigh? Dylan Roof?

Come to think of it, I never see any threads on ATS denouncing the KKK, that must mean every poster here supports the KKK!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

marauding Islamic terrorists.

Do you think you live in the ME?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I spend my efforts crafting thought provoking discussions as they pertain to subject matters relevant to ATS.

And although I sometimes engage in political discussion in my posts, I almost never make political threads.

Unlike some of you, who just can't resist the splurge of S&Fs that are awarded to a political thread.

You know who you are.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: seasonal

I just love it when Islamic religious extremists who promote tools of oppression for women tell me what America is all about.

edit on 31-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Come to think of it, I never see any threads on ATS denouncing the KKK, that must mean every poster here supports the KKK!

The KKk is like a thousand backwoods hicks nationwide. Nobody would even know about them if it weren't for leftists constantly promoting them so they have a boogyman to demonize their political opposition with.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So that's a no. You must be a racist that supports the murder of non whites/Christians then huh?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Tough #. If she was even remotely patriotic, she would understand the situation we're in as a nation and the fact that we're at war right now and that she went to a country that is a known terrorist sponsor and she wouldn't just run to the internet and start whining because she was put out for a whopping FIVE whole hours. Poor poor snowflake.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

The KKk is like a thousand backwoods hicks nationwide. Nobody would even know about them if it weren't for leftists constantly promoting them so they have a boogyman to demonize their political opposition with.

Actually, Hitlary and David Duke were very close friends. Don't believe me, Google it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And the rest of it? White nationalism? Burning down Mosques and black Churches? Where's the white men denouncing all that?

It's stupid to expect that, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And the rest of it? White nationalism? Burning down Mosques and black Churches? Where's the white men denouncing all that?

I denounce it and we are all as white people shamed for stuff like that everyday of our lives. Burning down mosques and black churches? You realize many of those turn out to be hoaxes, right? For you to act like this is something widespread that happens often is just not truthful. White nationalism? What about black nationalism? What about the main stream Broan supremacist groups like La Raza And Mecha? Do you know how many black nationalists are in the US? Here is a hint, WAY more than white nationalists.

It's stupid to expect that, don't you think?

It's what all of us live with, the never ending shame and ridicule for being born white.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I just love it when Islamic religious extremists who promote tools of oppression for women tell me what America is all about.

She is a extremist?

What was she convicted of?

Or is it guilty until proven innocent now?

BTW

I am all for your travel ban. Infact more countrys need adding to that list.

But throwing hate at people not found guilty of anything i cant abide.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

She is a extremist?

What was she convicted of?

Or is it guilty until proven innocent now?

BTW

I am all for your travel ban. Infact more countrys need adding to that list.

But throwing hate at people not found guilty of anything i cant abide.

Wearing a hajib is a form of oppression that they promote on the left. I don't want it to be part of my country where woman are free. For someone wearing one to lecture Americans about what America is all about is absurd. America ISN'T about hajibs or Islam.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Last i checked the USA had:
1)The freedom to choose what you want to wear

2) Freedom of religion.

Its irrelevant what "you want". Constitutionally what you "want" is irrelevant if it goes against the bill of rights.

No the USA is not about hajibs or Islam.

But it is about freedom of religion, freedom of speech and freedom of choice.
edit on 31-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I denounce it

That means nothing unless you are guilty in some way. Why would you denounce something you have nothing to do with? That's stupid.

and we are all as white people shamed for stuff like that everyday of our lives.

Oh BS, Snowflake.

For you to act like this is something widespread that happens often is just not truthful.

Sure, according to Breitbart... right?

White nationalism? What about black nationalism? What about the main stream

The whining is real!

Please let me know when any minority has the power to suppress white people and maybe I'll start biting my nails.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Normal procedures....

International Travel as a Permanent Resident

Last Reviewed/Updated: 02/17/2016

What documents do I need to present to reenter the United States?

If seeking to enter the United States after temporary travel abroad, you will need to present a valid, unexpired “green card” (Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card). When arriving at a port of entry, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officer will review your permanent resident card and any other identity documents you present, such as a passport, foreign national I.D. card or U.S. Driver’s License, and determine if you can enter the United States. For information pertaining to entry into the United States, see U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s webpage.

Does travel outside the United States affect my permanent resident status?

Permanent residents are free to travel outside the United States, and temporary or brief travel usually does not affect your permanent resident status. If it is determined, however, that you did not intend to make the United States your permanent home, you will be found to have abandoned your permanent resident status. A general guide used is whether you have been absent from the United States for more than a year. Abandonment may be found to occur in trips of less than a year where it is believed you did not intend to make the United States your permanent residence. While brief trips abroad generally are not problematic, the officer may consider criteria such as whether your intention was to visit abroad only temporarily, whether you maintained U.S. family and community ties, maintained U.S employment, filed U.S. income taxes as a resident, or otherwise established your intention to return to the United States as your permanent home. Other factors that may be considered include whether you maintained a U.S. mailing address, kept U.S. bank accounts and a valid U.S. driver’s license, own property or run a business in the United States, or any other evidence that supports the temporary nature of your absence.

edit on Jan-31-2017 by xuenchen because: basketsofdeportables

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What the # is white nationalism?

Who decided to add a modifier to the word nationalism?

Nationalism means pride for one's country. What is racist about that?

Neurolinguistic Programming much?

Nationalists don't agree with your political ideology so you redefine the meaning of nationalism, hoping that if you say it enough, people will believe it.

It's really pathetic.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I refuse to believe anyone capable of writing as you do is as stupid as you just represented yourself to be. I'm going to assume you damn well know the difference between Nationalism and White Nationalism and are only attempting to distract from my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join