It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An extragalactic void is shoving our galaxy from behind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Thank you Wildespace, i just cannot get my head around it.

I can understand "empty space" having some energy but would you not need an immense load of energy to "push" a galaxy!?!?!

I guess it is the immense size of the universe that gets me every time and with so many theories it is hard to believe at times but thank you for your insight.
BTW coolest av i ever seen

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Interesting brief piece on the new findings starting at 2:02 youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So if that space is where the Big Bang started .
It could easily be that the Big Bang wasn't there but some other explosion happened to create the ,drumroll- VOID.

The answer won't happen in our lifetime .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

The "current measurements" of vacuum energy as "too low" may of course be wrong.

Ok but, "Anyone can say "no, they are wrong", but let's see your math and observational proof that the current mainstream models and theories are wrong. The ball is in your court."

You are suggesting that the established values based on actual measurements are wrong, just to make the speculative zero point theory possible?

edit on 2/2/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AttentionGrabber
I think the consensus in science is that "there is some stuff happening in vacuum that does something". That, alone, is very remarkable. As you have pointed out, the only discrepancy is in the amount of vacuum energy currently measured or evaluated, against the amount of vacuum energy that seems to be responsible for the expansion of the universe. Those are the particulars, hopefully on their way to be better measured and evalueated as our scientific knowledge and method get improved with time.

edit on 2-2-2017 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Fractal recursion, properties flip at every level of recursion. Push becomes pull, etc Malchi way is not your solar system, . Flip flop every qtr turn (1 octave)

100% certain enough past movement has been mapped to verify our future location. The net sum of the nodes polarity changes. Anode or cathode adhesion of the cavitated bubbles in the vibrating fluid. - is omnipresent dynamic projective magnetic field, + is static charged inversion of that field (static and temporary)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join