It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am surprised at myself for my glee at President's Trump's leading the free world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I am having a wonderful time. I expect it will be short lived. For the first time in many years I laugh and even dance around the room when I read the news in the morning.

President Trump is very refreshing. People will never know it, but long term he is defending the U.S and the free world. If you saw how our countries are treated by those who have dual citizenship. They use us rotten, abuse us and take utter advantage.

Think on this; are you and I able to go globe trotting around the world and live in whatever country we wish? Does Iran allow you to practice your religion there without prejudice and to live there whenever you please? I tell you Arabic people are enjoying much more freedom than we will ever have.

The West is very naive. I can't believe all these people are coming out to defend those who are taking total advantage of them.

I expect they will bring Trump to heel, but during this short lived relief I want to express my admiration for your President and his strength. It has been very refreshing. The sad truth is that he is right.

I wonder why in the The Book of Revelations it says that the Beast will start chopping off the heads of Christians;

"Those BEHEADED for their testimony",

and the Beast slaying those who will not take his mark and worship him?

Which is the only religion on earth capable of such barbarism in the modern age (think crucifixion in modern day Syria)? Think about that. I am supporting your President because I care about you and the West, no other reason than that. Yes, all the carnage is way down the line, but the building of empires and setting up of scenes and war theaters are happening RIGHT NOW. No, I do not trust "Is mal" and I don't trust Arabia. If they ever get the upper hand we and Israel will be on the chopping block and our children will be their prostitutes.

Am I a religious nut job or a guy who is giving you a snippet of what will transpire if we turn on our bellies and let our enemies tickle it? Metaphorically our fate will be the same as Col. Gaddafi's if we do that.

I know Arabic ways so well. They sure know how to set you up for a fall, whispering sweet nothings into your ear as a dagger appears from the Assassin's cloak. The word Assassin is an Arabic word; en.wikipedia.org...

Sinbad is a worthy adversary. Lol, he's got a million zombies fodder for a cause.

I hope I have not offended, but it is a free world and I will defy the Orwellian Big Sister liberals and speak what my will wishes to speak at this time and place.

Respect to President Donald Trump and the Americans who are backing him. All your concerns are justified as the future will determine.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well saying as we're quoting the Bible.

Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I wonder why in the The Book of Revelations it says that the Beast will start chopping off the heads of Christians;

How soon do we get to this part? Not that Christians ever used their heads for anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've said it before and I will say it again. We're allowing people who are 1000 years behind our mentality in to our western societies. It's a lovely idea, but it's recipe for disaster. We're not ready for an open, free world. as lovely as it sounds.
edit on 31-1-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

How soon do we get to this part? Not that Christians ever used their heads for anything.

What an arrogant mean spirited thing to say 😕 You want Christian heads cut off ? Many many wise intelligent Christians out there... and your comment says more about you than it says about them. If you are an athiest .. you reflect very badly on them as a human being with ethics.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I am surprised at myself for my glee at President's Trump's leading the free world

He is not, though.

He is in fact the least free world-leading president since before the second World War. He ran on that and, I guess, partly won on that. "America first", remember? Less World more U.S.

And not only does he not WANT to lead the world - he does not have the support for it. He is so ridiculously unpopular around the world, that it makes his U.S. approval ratings and opposition som like a pretty good deal.

Look I am not saying that he is entirely wrong or that the world is entirely justified, but make no mistake, he is NOT remotely close to 'leading the free world'.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The free world?

In a nation with no ability to curtail its intelligence infrastructures invasions of citizens liberty and privacy? In a nation which has political prisons both on, and off its soil? I think not. He has become the leader of a disgusting oligarchy, a putrid cess pool, where the word liberty has come to mean accepting tyranny rather than fighting it, where freedom only exists as long as it is convenient to the owners of the nation.

That will suit Trump down to the ground.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Just curious .. when you see the homeless and hungry .. do you stop to give them drink? Have you opened up spare rooms in your own home for syrian or other Arabic refugees? Unless you have sold all your posessions and given to these poor than you better not be quoting that text of the bible.

Thats as bad as the vatican suggesting the poor help the poor while they sit on all their assets.😕

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
We're allowing people who are 100 years behind our mentality in to our western societies.

more like 500 years, not sure that 100 years back it was socially excepted to burn people in cages, rape children, throw "suspected" gay people off buildings, call for world wide domination with forced values that go against most human wants..

But then 100 years ago you did not have a bunch of regressive left liberals that where happy to constantly find excuse to say this type of behaviour is somehow ok.

The funniest and most absurd thing I have read was that by Trump having the "muslim" ban it will create more radicals, I read that as "cannot get own way so will retaliate with something disproportionate", yep that is a great trait to have in someone within a open society....

RA

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

We're allowing people who are 100 years behind our mentality in to our western societies.

more like 500 years, not sure that 100 years back it was socially excepted to burn people in cages, rape children, throw "suspected" gay people off buildings, call for world wide domination with forced values that go against most human wants..

But then 100 years ago you did not have a bunch of regressive left liberals that where happy to constantly find excuse to say this type of behaviour is somehow ok.

The funniest and most absurd thing I have read was that by Trump having the "muslim" ban it will create more radicals, I read that as "cannot get own way so will retaliate with something disproportionate", yep that is a great trait to have in someone within a open society....

RA

I meant 1000.... my bad! damn

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If he signs and executive order killing H1-B visas then I will vote for him in 2020.

money.cnn.com...
edit on 31-1-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

S+F for the OP. While I'm not going to fully form my opinion of him based on just a week as president, I have to say I am impressed with his actions so far. I hope he continues to fight the good fight. IMO he's done more good for our country in 7 days than obama did in 8 years, but considering how absolutely terrible a president obama was that wasn't hard to do.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Painterz

Just curious .. when you see the homeless and hungry .. do you stop to give them drink? Have you opened up spare rooms in your own home for syrian or other Arabic refugees? Unless you have sold all your posessions and given to these poor than you better not be quoting that text of the bible.

Thats as bad as the vatican suggesting the poor help the poor while they sit on all their assets.😕

Fair question. I give to the homeless and hungry. But I don't invite people into my home.

But I'm not a Christian, so I'm not bound to operate by the instructions laid out in the Bible nor to follow the teachings of Jesus.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Typical Trump follower Muslim hit piece full of lies, misinformation and a little fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I've said it before and I will say it again. We're allowing people who are 1000 years behind our mentality in to our western societies. It's a lovely idea, but it's recipe for disaster. We're not ready for an open, free world. as lovely as it sounds.

I agree, their customs are different than ours and we have to slowly let these people in so they can adapt to our societies. If we do not do this then all we have done is create settlements of people that are different than us and tensions increase between the people on both sides. Look at the China towns around the country, those kinds of areas do not promote togetherness, they promote separation and discrimination more than civility. Here we have some Chinese living among us, they learned to fit into our society and they start restaurants for us to go eat at.

The Muslims that are citizens can help us to integrate these new people slowly into our societies, they can help to teach us of our ways. They have to learn to respect our citizens and we have to learn to work with them to keep things civil. Right now, too many people are being immigrated too fast, this puts stress on the Muslims that are here already too because some of these new ones do not understand our ways and are not adjusting correctly, I don't wants to increase violence against the Muslims that are good people, slow is better than fast. If people push to give these Muslims more rights to get in unrestricted, the radicals on the other side will get fired up and kill good Muslims. Look what happened in Quebec, we need not fuel growth of the other radical side by forcing people to choose between two radical movements. It will happen, these radical liberals will actually cause more to go the other way and make things worse.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

So because you aren't Christian that gives you a right to dictate how Christians should act. Many Christians are the poor and oppressed.. hence the refugee system allowing those in suffering serious persecution and poverty. But you aren't a Christian for a reason because you feel you have a better way of living and looking at life ( whatever that may be)...so I hope your ideologies are even more generous than the Christian one.. and you are willing to open any spare room you have in your home for a homeless person.🤔

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible I don`t know about the end of the world but there have been thousands killed in the middle east for being Christian the last few years.Along with atheists and gays,too.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
I am having a wonderful time. I expect it will be short lived. For the first time in many years I laugh and even dance around the room when I read the news in the morning.

President Trump is very refreshing

Trump is guaranteed to be the most entertaining President the USA every had.

Love him, or hate him, he's not going to be dull.

Lots of things will happen. Many will be pleased, most will be disappointed, but all will be awakened.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Me too.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I agree, their customs are different than ours and we have to slowly let these people in so they can adapt to our societies. If we do not do this then all we have done is create settlements of people that are different than us and tensions increase between the people on both sides. Look at the China towns around the country, those kinds of areas do not promote togetherness, they promote separation and discrimination more than civility. Here we have some Chinese living among us, they learned to fit into our society and they start restaurants for us to go eat at.

The Muslims that are citizens can help us to integrate these new people slowly into our societies, they can help to teach us of our ways. They have to learn to respect our citizens and we have to learn to work with them to keep things civil. Right now, too many people are being immigrated too fast, this puts stress on the Muslims that are here already too because some of these new ones do not understand our ways and are not adjusting correctly, I don't wants to increase violence against the Muslims that are good people, slow is better than fast. If people push to give these Muslims more rights to get in unrestricted, the radicals on the other side will get fired up and kill good Muslims. Look what happened in Quebec, we need not fuel growth of the other radical side by forcing people to choose between two radical movements. It will happen, these radical liberals will actually cause more to go the other way and make things worse.

I agree with everything here. Slow integration would be ideal. I'm all for multiculturalism if it's done right. But with the rate of people seeking asylum from war torn countries and wherever else, slow integration would be perhaps impossible to achieve.

The fact is, many people on this planet are blinded by emotions and would let anybody in regardless of culture, customs and ideals just because they come from a less privileged country/environment. That's where we go wrong. This world has not progressed together at the same speed, nor has it's people. There are many people in other less developed countries who dream of a better life over in here in the west. But they are unwilling to accept or perhaps unable to understand our owns customs and way of life. This = issues.

A clash is always inevitable when we let people in to a country thinking the two cultures will instantly mix. It's often not the case.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join