It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Tribune discusses four ways of removing Trump as POTUS including a MILITARY COUP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Time to dust off the sedition laws and start sending all the leftist agitators to prison where they belong .

1st amendment of the USA protects freedom of speach and press.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The psyche of the left is damaged. They don't know what to do. Every morning brings more nonsense and more amusement as they flail about.

This is a text book temper tantrum.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Time to dust off the sedition laws and start sending all the leftist agitators to prison where they belong .

that`s exactly what it is, sedition.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

it doesn`t protect sedition, that`s why there is a law against it.

se·di·tion
/səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions
conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch

in·cite
/inˈsīt/
verb
verb: incite; 3rd person present: incites; past tense: incited; past participle: incited; gerund or present participle: inciting
encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior).

edit on 31-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Actually no currently there isnt one.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

To burst your bubble .

There are laws : 18 u.s code 115
treason , sedition and subversive activities .

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How ironic.
They claim to know what is good for the country but cannot seem to fix their own pisspot of a city.
GTFO Chicago Tribune

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof,

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: jimmyx

oh, I'm so impressed with that picture posted for the thousandth time on ATS, you need new material for the daily insults against anyone not believing what you do. and one other thing, why do you care?.....
edit on 31-1-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

oh, I'm so impressed with that picture posted for the thousandth time on ATS, you need new material for the daily insults against anyone not believing what you do. and one other thing, why do you care?.....the fascists control all branches of government now, and Bannon is the defacto President, telling trump exactly what to do, to bring down America....

I'm impressed you can repeat what you read on social media.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

To burst your bubble .

I guess i am wrong.

Still i stand for free speech even if i think what is said is wrong.

It is if the chicargo tribunal started stockpilling guns i would class it as sedition.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

To burst your bubble .

I guess i am wrong.

Still i stand for free speech even if i think what is said is wrong.

It is if the chicargo tribunal started stockpilling guns i would class it as sedition.

Theyre advocating the overthrow of a legally elected government which is sedition and subversion .

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost
They're not 'advocating' anything (did you even read the article), simply articulating what a lot of people are wondering : 2 weeks in, how can this mess continue for another four years ?

You could even read it another way - out of four constitutionally legal ways of ousting Bumlbletrumpskin, which one(s) could conceivably happen ?

Answer : none of them

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

You should call your favorite MSM lackeys and clue them in. I would prefer you don't though, since they already need to be in JAIL eating jail food.

edit: This has already been mentioned, but it should be repeated often so some folks can get the information into that "thick" skull and know the facts.

edit on 31-1-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
[

You should call your favorite MSM lackeys and clue them in. I would prefer you don't though, since they already need to be in JAIL eating jail food.

edit: This has already been mentioned, but it should be repeated often so some folks can get into that "thick" skull and know the facts.

Why does the fact i have a diffrent view of freedommof speech make me MSM lackey?

What next you going yo call me a lefty libitard?

I have already stated I am against what the chicargo tribune said.

Hell i dont even have a problem with trump so far.

Why does everything have to be meet with such vehemence?
edit on 31-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The left is itching to subvert democracy and start a civil war. They think that they can do these things because the mass media encourages and insights them. We are still living under a liberal tyranny.

It's more the other way around. Trump is signing EO's around without consulting his secretaries. If he is continuing to do that, there will be a moment there will be an EO that will cause problems. Hypothetically, suppose Trump will sign an EO to invade Mexico without consulting the military and secretary of Defence and they don't agree with it for whatever reason, it can create a lot of turmoil and resistance from within the government.
In a democracy the president has to consult with his advisors and secretaries. You can't single-handly sign EO's (well you can, but it's not very wise to do so).

Or what - again hypothetically - Trump descides to sign an EO that th democratic party is forbidden from now on and the millitary gets the assignment to round up all the opposition. I can imagine the military descides they don't want to get after their own countrymen
edit on 31-1-2017 by woopy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry you feel guilty enough to assume all of those things. When you say things like "there is no law" when there clearly is one, even several, about those things the people in the media are doing which is against the real laws in the content of their actions, you are in effect giving aid to them. I was only responding to let you know what it looks like. I'm not against you though. Just what the media is doing which is very felonious and should not be supported in any way. I can see that you agree, so no worries.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I admit i got it wrong.

It was the UK that abolished its sedition law surprisingly.

Still whether it is sedition or freedom of speach? I guess i will leave that to the US courts to decide as it is a very fine line.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

a reply to: Damiel

While both of you could be correct, we do have an objective source to look at.

Will Donald Trump be president at year-end 2017?

According to people who are studying the issue and using real money to bet on it, there's a 22% chance that Trump won't be POTUS by the end of 2017. Both of you seem to think that estimate is way off, so there's an opportunity for you to make some money.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
a reply to: Nyiah

a reply to: Damiel

While both of you could be correct, we do have an objective source to look at.

Will Donald Trump be president at year-end 2017?

According to people who are studying the issue and using real money to bet on it, there's a 22% chance that Trump won't be POTUS by the end of 2017. Both of you seem to think that estimate is way off, so there's an opportunity for you to make some money.

From what everyone has seen when betting against Trump, and then seeing them lose big, (and badly) I wouldn't take those bets.
But then if the odds are good enough you could make a thousand by betting one dollar against him? Bet that he won't be gone with better odds in your favor, and then bet a dollar he will, for very cheap insurance if your bet for him fails? I like it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join