It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2gngTV - New tech show - Launching Mar. 1st - Teaser Inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hey whats up, Dan here. I am currently involved in a project with two other of my friends. I got this idea when G4 basically took TSS away from the geek community. Our aim is to have a successful tech show but we also need alot of help, suggestions, ideas. I know there are other "amatuer" tech shows out there, e.g. The Broken, The Glitch. I feel there is room for us, and hope that we can bring something original to the table. This is some footage of Jason, Kristen, and I putting together our green screen. This is just a taste of what we will have to offer. We have put up forums on our website and have set a definite release date of March 1st for our first episode.

The file is in torrent format and is tracked by LokiTorrent, hope to get our own tracker up soon:

www.2gng.info...

2gngTV is a new tech based Tv show. We will feature segments discussing various computer topics.

-Tech News
-Security Related
-Image/Video Editing
-P2P Appz
-Hardware
-Games (sparingly, were no G4)
-PC Upgrading/Modding
-Tech Tips
-and Viewer Questions

Right now we are trying to get off the ground, create a community, and get suggestions for segments. Feel free to come to the site, sign up for the forums, and get to know us. Thanks for you interest!!!

:: www.2gng.info... ::

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That kind of sounds like a show that's already on there, The ScreenSavers is the name I think.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that the first episode of 2gngTV Has been released. Please come check it out, and get involved in our community!

Download it at the web site: www.2gng.info...

Thanks,
Dan

oO www.2gng.info... Oo

join