It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The 'All Lives Matter' Supporters Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

What Muslim ban?

Trumps. Quit acting like you have no idea what I am talking about.

Can you post a link to this Muslim ban?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

Where do you suppose we are? Hmmm...?

You seem to be implying that for some odd reason we don't care about lives of the refugees from where ever it is they happen to come from, whether it be the Horn of Africa, or somewhere in Asia, Syria, Yemen, Libya, or a thousand other places they come from looking for shelter or solace...

Tell me, since you seem to be claiming the moral high ground here...where should we be? Should I be spending time working at a soup kitchen helping out folks down on their luck irregardless of their skin tone? Gee, I already am. Should I send money to various international relief agencies so that maybe instead of having to flee, they might instead rebuild their homes? Gee, I already do.

That's where this All Lives Matter person is.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What Muslim ban?

You obviously don't Trump didn't ban Muslims he banned people from failed states that promote terrorism. Hard to take you seriously when you ignore facts, A muslim ban would include large parts of asia and the entire middle east. I mean how many countries are predominantly muslim say 40 or 50. And if we add any country over 50 percent that number would get higher. To claim its a muslim ban is just a flat out lie. These countries were chosen because they support terrorists and even hide them while training them. By the way interesting note these countries have been on a travel ban for years. Bad things happen to amaricans that visit them.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Have you looked? Or are you just wrapped up in Trumpmania?

By all means if these so called all lives matter people are shouting down this Muslim ban, show me?

Trump supporters were vocal about this all lives matter rhetoric, so where are they now?

The level of ignorance in this post is amazing. First off what does the muslim ban have anything to do with police violence? How does ALL LIVES MATTER compared to black lives matter change the overall message of protecting the public from violence by the police? Actually all lives matter would give the movement more unity with all americans instead it seems to push for policy that would only effect black lives which seems like pushing for political favorism regarding how the police handle black people.

The muslim ban isnt a blanket ban on all muslims so its name seems politically motivated its more of a ban on known terrorist country populations in an attempt to make america safety. So again how are these related?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

They aren't.

Of course anyone who has given the matter even a cursory amount of thought will see that...

This is all about claiming some sort of moral high ground.

See? We care about the refugees...disregarding the fact that Obama was the driving force behind the original "ban". It's not about caring for them, it's about scoring points in this never ending pointless contest of left vs right.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

.disregarding the fact that Obama was the driving force behind the original "ban".

What "original 'ban''?"
Please don't repeat falsities.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's not a ban, this I fully realize.

Perhaps I shouldn't have, as some will willfully choose think that's what I meant. Not necessarily you, I know you're smarter than that.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Maybe it would be helpful if you said what you mean instead of hinting that Obama did the same thing.

edit on 1/31/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MysticPearl
All live matter is common sense. No reason to state it over and over[...]

Have you seen this planet?

I'd suggest you take a look at the #show that is the middle east, then contemplate the ignorance of western citizens about their dear Governments role in it...

Yeah, no reasons to state it over and over.

*gets on roof top, yells "All Lives Matter!!!"*

There. Can I continue on with my insignificant little life now?

Save the Whales.
Land rights to indigenous people.
Genderless toilets.
Albinos are colourful people too.

Oh where oh where shall the silliness end. Common sense, however, appears not so common, huh.

Oh and Murder is bad. So don't murder anyone, you guys. In case you need it repeated every day to remind yourself.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

What Muslim ban?

Can you cite the part that you disagree with? I know I know, the big orange bully wants to keep all brown people out of America, and is starting with the entire Muslim religion. Except.. hmmm...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Op is an A HOLE !
All lives matter and the BLM are a bunch racists 👍

Go trump 👍

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

What Muslim ban?

You obviously don't Trump didn't ban Muslims he banned people from failed states that promote terrorism. Hard to take you seriously when you ignore facts, A muslim ban would include large parts of asia and the entire middle east. I mean how many countries are predominantly muslim say 40 or 50. And if we add any country over 50 percent that number would get higher. To claim its a muslim ban is just a flat out lie. These countries were chosen because they support terrorists and even hide them while training them. By the way interesting note these countries have been on a travel ban for years. Bad things happen to amaricans that visit them.

Absolutely.

Even more so, the list was Obama's list to start with, Trump is just acting on that list, for now, with the intention of changing the vetting process to actually mean something.

I am flabbergasted at how little left leaning people can bother to look into something before stepping up onto their milk crate and scream nonsense...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Op is an A HOLE !
All lives matter and the BLM are a bunch racists 👍

Go trump 👍

Except people from Armadale here in Western Australia.

*side eyes Armadale* dodgy buggers...

Nahh, they matter, just gotta get off at Sherwood station to keep a safe distance.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Mea culpa.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

#alllivesmatter

Especially the ones that survive criminal and terrorist murders.

And there is no "Muslim Ban".

That's just a Democrat and MSM BS lie.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Remember those All Lives Matter advocates? You know, those who spoke out in response to Black Lives Matter. Those who felt that it was unfair to single out Black Lives when there were other, non-black lives at risk as well. Those who felt “Black Lives Matter” meant black lives mattered more than others. Those who deliberately declined to see “Black Lives Matter“ as a movement highlighting the demonstrable evidence that black lives do matter less than white lives to the criminal justice system, and instead, formed a competing hashtag as a means of undermining BLM without actually doing anything to support all the other lives they claimed to care about. Yeah those guys.

So where are these guys now? Were they just talking out of their butts? Was it just for white people when they said this?

I assume this is about the temporary immigration ban. Did I miss the part where someone is losing their life? Are we killing people at the border?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

They are with all the OCCUPY and TEA PARTIERS.... oh... and the ANONYMOUS MASKED herds.....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
well, if I had to guess I would guess that the BLM folks killed all of the ALM folks.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Broken record, its not a muslim ban.

Indonesia with the largest muslim population is still free to enter.

7 countries identified by Obama(he bombed 5 of those same countries BTW) were banned for 90 days until we figure a better security scan for everyone coming from these hostile countries. Visas and green cards are still free to enter as well.

Chuck Shumer said in 2015 we need tighter restrictions on immigration.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Remember those All Lives Matter advocates? You know, those who spoke out in response to Black Lives Matter. Those who felt that it was unfair to single out Black Lives when there were other, non-black lives at risk as well. Those who felt “Black Lives Matter” meant black lives mattered more than others. Those who deliberately declined to see “Black Lives Matter“ as a movement highlighting the demonstrable evidence that black lives do matter less than white lives to the criminal justice system, and instead, formed a competing hashtag as a means of undermining BLM without actually doing anything to support all the other lives they claimed to care about. Yeah those guys.

So where are these guys now? Were they just talking out of their butts? Was it just for white people when they said this?

What do you mean where are they? Whats the context here?

I just see a rant with really no direction or point....

I can tell you where they are NOT, they arent rioting, throwing things at cops, shutting down free ways, harassing people in businesses, advocating for the death of police, yelling racial slurs, all the while ignoring the massive amount of deaths in their own neighborhoods.....

Thats where theyre NOT.....just saying
edit on 1/31/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join