It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump fires Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Daniel Ragsdale

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
After Yates's criminal betrayal, I can picture Trump demanding a list of names from every department.
He will want to know who else is betraying us, and he will act.
He is not like other politicians who might keep people around just because he owns favors, or they are a friend of a friend of a donor.
If they do not do their job, they are out!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I can not wait the activist media making a criminal and unconstitutional assessment of Trumps administration replacements.

Every president does the same, but hell Trump is just going to be call evil for doing it.

This going to be very interesting indeed.

How dare Trump fired Obamas appointees

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
2 possible inside threats extinguished.

Something is up.

Trump finding out who's who.

Old Administration unraveling.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: eluryh22

I have respected you for years ... but your follow-up in-thread should be deleted and an apology is paramount.

ETA: I almost am left wondering if you've imbibed on the Snarl Scale this evening. I may not get past the disappointment you've dropped in my lap tonight.

I think you wanted to reply to me and screwed up!

I already apologized to the OP for jumping the gun, and left my statement stand for others to learn from!

I am too old to be embarrassed for putting my foot in my mouth! Apologizing and learning from my mistakes makes me stronger and wiser!

But I DO appreciate you calling me out!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Jaellma
More to come on this soon....

Thomas D. Homan has been appointed to take over as Acting Director of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

I guess everyone will be fired before the night is over.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT REPLACES APPOINTMENTS MADE BY DEMOCRAT PREDECESSOR.

What can I say? I'm shocked.

Shut UP!

Are you serious?

Obama never did that!

Further breaking news.... I will likely send a dozen e-mails tomorrow, put a piece of paper in a folder and sharpen a pencil.

STAY TUNED!!!!

and maybe switch to decaf tomorrow as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is normal to clean house during a change in party, but I think that these first few days allowed some dangerous people to remain in service because of the delay in confirmation of Trump's cabinet.

If his cabinet was in place, they would be cleaning out their own departments.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No, Sir. I did not.

You minded your manners ... and I respect that.

Ol' Hyrule22 (backwards) is acting the Progressive ... which is not the way I've perceived him to be.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

No, Sir. I did not.

You minded your manners ... and I respect that.

Ol' Hyrule22 (backwards) is acting the Progressive ... which is not the way I've perceived him to be.

OK!

Then MY BAD!

link   

Whatever or whomever, I applaud you. It often takes age coupled with wisdom and humbleness to admit the mistake and let it stand, yet publicly apologize.

link   
It's obvious that trump is just going to fire anyone who disagrees with him or doesn't tow the line on whatever he decides he wants to do.

Sean Spicer already said earlier that "Anyone who doesn't want to fall in line should just go", meaning that they're not going to negotiate with anyone, they're just going to dictate terms, something Trump has always done, this is how he's always negotiated with everyone, he just tells people what he wants, and if he doesn't get it, he "Walks away from a bad deal".

Donald Trump just wants a room full of "yes men", and will just fire anyone who doesn't fit the profile, regardless of consequences.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
With the way the heads are exploding on the left, we'll need immigrants just to repopulate the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It is normal to clean house during a change in party, but I think that these first few days allowed some dangerous people to remain in service because of the delay in confirmation of Trump's cabinet.

If his cabinet was in place, they would be cleaning out their own departments.

Very dangerous people are still inside.

They will get flushed out soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Thomas D. Homan has been appointed to take over as Acting Director of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

And your point is ? Trump said he would drain the swamp . Another piece of swamp sludge down the drain....
edit on 1/30/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It is normal to clean house during a change in party,

NO IT ISN'T!

Trump is the only president ever to do this!

*sobs*

(I need a safe space now
)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Cleaning house... Good.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: DBCowboy

BREAKING NEWS!!!! REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT REPLACES APPOINTMENTS MADE BY DEMOCRAT PREDECESSOR.

What can I say? I'm shocked.

Shut UP!

Are you serious?

Obama never did that!

Further breaking news.... I will likely send a dozen e-mails tomorrow, put a piece of paper in a folder and sharpen a pencil.

STAY TUNED!!!!

and maybe switch to decaf tomorrow as well.

The day I switch to decaf is the same day that I switch to non-alcoholic beer.
Otherwise known as NEVER!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Donald Trump just wants a room full of "yes men", and will just fire anyone who doesn't fit the profile, regardless of consequences.

I think you mean Obama and not Trump since the people being fired are Obama zealots.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From what I am hearing, Ragsdale was dismissed from his acting director of ICE position and replaced with Homan. I am reading that Ragsdale is still in the department, but in a different position, so this was not an outright firing like it was with Yates.
edit on 30-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Possible mini "coup d'etat" averted.

More coming.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Well he have too, they were Obamas yes man and woman so is no choice but to clean the swamp and the cloaca that was left from Obamas years, hell 8 years was a long time so the crap in the white house was big.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join