It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kudos Americans - Democrats Were Flushing our Country Down the Toilet.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great post. Thanks for the uplifting read. This is the first time in my lifetime a President has been elected and immediately worked to accomplish what he said he was going to do. I am very happy with every decision he has made so far and I look forward to the rest of his Presidency.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buttmugger5000

Great post. Thanks for the uplifting read. This is the first time in my lifetime a President has been elected and immediately worked to accomplish what he said he was going to do. I am very happy with every decision he has made so far and I look forward to the rest of his Presidency.

You must be relatively young ButtMugger, because Ronald Reagan started out similarly. But you are to be commended for having the courage, wisdom and insight to vote for Donald J. Trump.

Were it not for peer pressure, at least 10 million more citizens would have followed their internal instincts, and voted for candidate Trump as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
How about we give Trump a year or so before we heap praises on the dude. He has been a brash, crass, rude, bullying womanizer. Let's give him a shot at living up to his "make America great again" before we lavish praises on the guy. It's hilarious, and ridiculous. And NO party has been able to help from this country from flushing down the toilet.. trying to brush it off to one party or the other is laughable.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yeah, I was not around for President Reagan. I actually have a lot of friends that support and voted Trump all around my same age. I have many more friends that supported Trump than Clinton. I believe that the Republican Party is having a resurgence of younger voters that found their political stance as they have began paying taxes. The main difference between the young people you see protesting Trump and supporting Democratic policies is that these young adults have never paid taxes or had a career-job.

Crap, I remember when I was in college I thought making $60k a year was going to be great, but then I found out the government takes 1/3 of each paycheck...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buttmugger5000

I'm glad you LEARNED as you moved up the income ladder, ButtMugger. If Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders had won, you would see those government deductions from your paycheck become unbearable. Earning a good income would get you punished under either of those two Presidential candidates.

Yeah.. it's pretty obvious from the protest-riot videos over the past 12 months, that 90% of them would be in real trouble if their parents kicked them out of the house, or if the Government Assistance budget was cut. Hopefully, they will mature and wise-up, like you and I did.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Pyle

Trump is delivering on all his campaign promises. U mad Obama didn't the same?

EOs are not the same as getting legislation passed and things done.

Obama signed an EO to close Guantanamo Bay.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They will never cherish the moment because their Kenyan didn't do the right things and they don't even know it.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
double post
edit on 1-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Considering how most of that was the GOP's fault, I can't take this post serious.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
They will never cherish the moment because their Kenyan didn't do the right things and they don't even know it.

Liberals do now know that President Obama was advised to more strenuously screen immigrants and visitors from certain countries, but he was scared to do it. But they can't admit it in public forums like this.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks op for your honesty, was going to have a big spill with my first post back in years, but your post was well said. It's never to late to argue with ones cognitive dissonance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join