It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kudos Americans - Democrats Were Flushing our Country Down the Toilet.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

We have been living in a state of lawlessness for at least the past eight years.

You can't change the spots on an azz it seems. Democrats are violating the law again by blocking confirmation of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, and Tom Price for Health/Human Resources. They're not showing up for the vote(s) today.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords

We have been living in a state of lawlessness for at least the past eight years.

You can't change the spots on an azz it seems. Democrats are violating the law again by blocking confirmation of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, and Tom Price for Health/Human Resources. They're not showing up for the vote(s) today.

www.msn.com...

And, their constituency is watching, too! Mid-term elections are going to be a hoot! Can anyone say "Lame Duck"?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh good. Another thread bashing half the country. Funny. I don't remember any threads like this either time Obama got elected. And yet now we're seeing multiple ones every day. And the Trump supporters have the gall to act like they're the classy ones.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

And the GOP stating that they would block any Supreme Court appointment was what? A patriotic act?

Isn't it funny that Trump just fired the acting Attorney General for doing exactly what his own Attorney General pick told her to do during her confirmation hearing?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

no it was a calculated risk that luckily for them payed off with them getting house senate and the presidency if the left had won they would be up poop creek, now they force the left to do the exact same thing the right did that they criticized them for years about thus lowering themselves to the level of the people they criticized ,most of trumps actions have been over stepping and that too is a calculated ploy as when he pulls back the left can think they are accomplishing something when all they are giving him is what he really wants ,and honestly when was the last time a president got to work on so many of his campaign promises this quickly into a presidency? i cant remember another time sure other members can find examples but this is new and nice.

and we wouldnt be getting so many EO's if obama had not made that quip about having a pen and a phone,which hey guess what due to precident trumps got the phone and the pen now

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

What precedent did Obama set? Bush signed more EOs than Obama. Reagan signed way more. And Trump is well on his way to set the all time record.

And the Right likes to act like their for a Constitutionalist small government. The only reason Trump is "getting things done" (which is debatable since many of his edicts still require funding from Congress) is because he's acting like a king.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

was more refering to his comments on i have a pen and a phone,which now trump seems to be enjoying greatly ,but in his case its a phone twitter and a pen

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And the GOP stating that they would block any Supreme Court appointment was what? A patriotic act?

What are you talking about? Get a grip on yourself, Xcalibur254! Here are the numbers...

"The total number of Obama Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 329, including two justices to the Supreme Court of the United States, 55 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, 268 judges to the United States district courts, and four judges to the United States Court of International Trade."

HELLO?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm with you OP. It's nice to see some positivity on here. And to the Liberals who have a strange disdain for Pres. Trump. I say give him a chance and stop being in such a rush to criticize or outright condemn.

In 2008 when Obama was first elected. I didn't vote for him, but I certainly gave him a fair shake. I think that is all more conservative minded people are asking from you folks.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You know full well I was referring to the appointment of Scalia's replacement. His body wasn't even cold and the GOP came out and said they would block any nominee.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

America was enduring TREMENDOUS STRESSES beneath the surface

These stresses were caused by corporatism bankrupting the working people, and conservatives being brainwashed or stupid into believing the sky was falling, take your pick. It has nothing to do with Obama.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Trump is delivering on all his campaign promises. U mad Obama didn't the same?
edit on 1-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I pray for Trump and for America, that we will have a chance at repairing the damage that's been done over not just the past eights, but really over the last 16 - I include George W' s blunders as much as Obama's too - and that we may avert WWIII, which seems to be the direction this world has been heading to lately.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill
Wow, you guys really do have your own little cult going don't you?

As opposed to your massive huge cult fronted by fraudsters and liars....geeee we are scary aren't we.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
america had the chance to do something good for the world but it screwed up. the depravity of the ruling elite, the inhuman CIA tactics around the globe. MK ultra on it´s own citizens. screwing up foreign countries,organized pedophilia,blackmail and support for nazi-deathcults are your legacy.
you people from USA failed, and we from everwhere else failed too by believing your incredible bull#. # you, # me and let´s start over all toget
her. please.
edit on 1-2-2017 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

edit : i love you folks but we need to wake up all together not separated in left and right and whatnot bull#.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The reality is that the two party system is hopelessly broken. It is designed to divide The People in order to perpetuate itself. Until the public accepts the truth and in unity demands real change, nothing will change. We are not a thoughtful nation. Our history is rife with scandal and corruption yet little of that is taught to students who therefor grow up believing that America is great, etc., because that is what they are told. Yet, in almost every metric, America is near last when compared to other developed nations. Though America experienced a short period of relative affluence among different classes after WWII, this has eroded significantly since Reagan. This will not change under Trump's watch. But don't take my word. Take a look at Oliver Stone's Untold History of The United States and begin the process of enlightenment. It will change your life, whether you accept all it shows or not.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Not going to lie, they are going ba7sh137 nuts and extremely unhinged. I never seen anything like it. Self destruction and self imploision. They are going harder and harder to the left and completely alienating the rest of the country with a vacuum for Turmp to fill.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

True, however, Trump is delivering on all his promises, so your going have to come up with some new soon.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You guys sound really stupid. Trump going # up this whole country. How is he going create jobs when a lot of companys out source it. How you going stop big corporations saving millions. Trump knows nothing about politics. Are you serious. You guys sound like the Alt Right movement. Let m3 ask you something. When your grandparents came here from a foreign country they where immigrants. Where they not. Some white europeans where also refugees stop being so dumb.

im·mi·gra·tion
ˌiməˈɡrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.
"patterns of immigration from the Indian sub-continent to Britain"
the place at an airport or country's border where government officials check the documents of people entering that country.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yes trump is delivering us on our demise. When # happens to us its cause his dumb ass. Stupid. Like you really #ing # up for no reason. He think running the country is like managing The Apprentice. "Your fired" and your really stupid mr no nothing about politics. You gave steve bannon security access to the national security counsel but not director of cia and home land security. Dumb ass

<< 1  2    4 >>

join