It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kudos Americans - Democrats Were Flushing our Country Down the Toilet.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
January 30, 2017

Fellow Americans,

Give yourselves a BIG pat on the back for having the courage and boldness to rescue this country from DISASTER(s), back on November 8, 2016!

Like the build-up to a major earthquake, America was enduring TREMENDOUS STRESSES beneath the surface. Incompetence, anti-Americanism, greed, selfishness, and plain-old NOT GIVING A DAMN, by the Democrats in charge, and the Obama Administration, was setting the stage for any number of disasters.

Because U.S. cities are smaller, the symptoms started showing up there first. Democrat-run cities like Chicago...Detroit... Flint... Baltimore, et al. It was just a matter of time before the United States would have begun to experience serious problems that could have hurt many millions of citizens.

Now, thanks to God delivering great intuition and courage to the right voters, America is under the Wise/Caring LEADERSHIP of Donald Trump, and is slowly but steadily coming about, before tumbling over the cliff of disaster.

Here's a SAMPLE of just the KNOWN issues that Democrats dumped in Americans' lap between 2008 and 2017...

""In just eight years, Obama has entangled the US military in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Pakistan, dissolved the US alliances with Egypt and Turkey, empowered Iran, reignited the Cold War with Russia, sent millions of Muslim migrants into the heart of Europe, and shredded the US alliance with Israel.

During his term, the US national debt has doubled, the middle class has diminished significantly, mostly due to downward mobilization, and healthcare has become ineffective and expensive.

On the home front, racial tensions have risen to levels not seen since the 1960s, gun violence has skyrocketed, anti-Semitism has become mainstream, and Muslim terrorism has become an oft-seen incident on American soil. When you look at all the damage that this one president has done, you understand that his ideological successor, Hillary Clinton, didn’t stand a chance. People have had enough.""

WHAT A MESS..eh? If anyone can clean it up, and make America EVEN GREATER than ever, it's President Donald J. Trump, and his hand-picked advisors.

-CareWeMust

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ty for a great post. I believe in Trump. I just hope he is given the chance to do what needs to be done!
S&F

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So when is the propaganda going to end? When are the people of ATS going to stand up and stop this Trump Worship nonsense that is going on?

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was never into politics. I thought it was pointless. Trumps election was a huge surprise, so I've been doing almost non-stop research.

Needless to say, one thing I will always be ashamed of is that I didn't vote for Trump (I didn't vote at all because at least I knew I was ignorant). The effect was that I was willing to let our country burn through pure ignorance.

Thank you for all who voted for covering my ass and so many others as well. I've never been prouder to be an American and have folks like you guarding my back

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well said. But you need to add in Obama's allowance and compliance with the deep state that has had the final say for decades.

edit on 30-1-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Donald Trump is going to take us back to what this country felt like on September 10th, 2001.

I mean that wholeheartedly.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13
I was never into politics. I thought it was pointless. Trumps election was a huge surprise, so I've been doing almost non-stop research.

Needless to say, one thing I will always be ashamed of is that I didn't vote for Trump (I didn't vote at all because at least I knew I was ignorant). The effect was that I was willing to let our country burn through pure ignorance.

Thank you for all who voted for covering my ass and so many others as well. I've never been prouder to be an American and have folks like you guarding my back

Your post made me emotional.. in a good way. THANK-YOU Swedy13! (star x 5)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So when is the propaganda going to end? When are the people of ATS going to stand up and stop this Trump Worship nonsense that is going on?

What was that you were trying to say? Allahua Akbahr??

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

WORSHIP? Anyway...call it what you will. We're just so PLEASED to experience this in our lifetime.. A President who actually, systematically follows through on his CAMPAIGN PROMISES.

Democrats should cherish this moment too. It's RARE AIR.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Well said. But you need to add in Obama's allowance and compliance with the deep state that has had the final say for decades.

Is Donald Trump in danger of being also ensared by the "deep state"?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So now it's called "Trump Worship" to patriotically speak your mind?

I sat back for 8 long years waiting for President Obama to "step up" and was again let down. Altho he wasn't solo in this Congress, the House of Representatives and more helped him "do nothing".

Have to say on the other hand the photo's of all his vacations were AWESOME!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You are right. I have lived to see the day. Another 8 years of this and I would have died feeling the guilt for the country left to my descendents.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow, you guys really do have your own little cult going don't you?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Because U.S. cities are smaller, the symptoms started showing up there first. Democrat-run cities like Chicago...Detroit... Flint... Baltimore, et al. It was just a matter of time before the United States would have begun to experience serious problems that could have hurt many millions of citizens.

It's convenient you left out the reason why those towns went broke. You whine it was the Democrats when in truth it was Reagan's war on the middle class and unions that wrecked those towns.

Obama has entangled the US military in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Pakistan

Funny how you blame Obama but when he wanted to stop this joke of a war it was the right wingers that kept screaming fight them over there.

On the home front, racial tensions have risen to levels not seen since the 1960s, gun violence has skyrocketed, anti-Semitism

This happens when you vote one in as president.

Muslim terrorism has become an oft-seen incident on American soil.

When you are being programmed to hate a group of people it will of course be the most oft viewed incident. The facts show that Christians commit more acts of terrorism but you never hear that on the news.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

WHAT A MESS..eh? If anyone can clean it up, and make America EVEN GREATER than ever, it's President Donald J. Trump, and his hand-picked advisors.

i found my new catch phrase in the the ban still in effect thread.
"so lick my butt and s____ on my b____s America f _______ yeah!"

no really he's shakin up the whole world, he's saying he's not gonna play their game and their scared sh@@less.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Probably when the propaganda from the other side ends..

The law of balance dictates when he is constantly demonized as the devil, he will be worshipped as a god.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Before you all get too Trump drunk, just remember, the Federal Reserve is firmly in charge so nothing substantial will change.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Funny how you blame Obama but when he wanted to stop this joke of a war it was the right wingers that kept screaming fight them over there.

It may have been right wingers but Left wingers were pretty much there as well.

It was the deep state that Obama complied to. There was no vote, just screaming.

He could have made another choice. (though it probably would have happened anyway)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Your post made me emotional.. in a good way. THANK-YOU Swedy13! (star x 5)
I gave Swedy13 a star as well .We sometimes say that we wished the masses would wake up but it is really about one person at a time becoming politically aware . I think that Trump will be the cause of many others doing their own research to figure out just what is going on and that is better then convincing a crowd to march to someone elses drum beat .

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

""Funny how you blame Obama but when he wanted to stop this joke of a war it was the right wingers that kept screaming fight them over there."" It may have been right wingers but Left wingers were pretty much there as well. It was the deep state that Obama complied to. There was no vote, just screaming. He could have made another choice. (though it probably would have happened anyway)
Don't forget that the MSM pulled off back then what they couldn't this time around .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join