It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Acting Attorney General

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

You didn't finish the story. You should have included the ending...

"And then a real President got elected."

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Very true!

It just amazes me how lefties can babble on about how this is her right, she is sticking to her ethics... If it is not something they agree with however it is all "hang the bigot!". Such a hateful group, yet they try to say they are taking the high ground.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The EO excluded people coming over for military purposes/training.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Well, she did her "protest", so she can anjoy her feel-good factor along with all the other protesters.
If the opposition were harbouring fantasies about repeating the impact of Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, they were ignoring the difference in circumstances.

P.S. I have just checked Twitter and realised that the term Monday Night Massacre is already in use.
Sorry, guys, it takes more than one death to fit the definition of "massacre".

edit on 31-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
So let me get this strait....

If a lowly county clerk refuses to rubber stamp a form, because of personal beliefs, for a deviant lifestyle. They deserve to loose their position, drummed out of any public work, attacked verbally, publicly humiliated, with threats if harm.

If a bakery owner who can barely make ends meet refuses service for a ceremony he does not believe in, he should be closed down. All his assets taken. Protested. Life ruined. Basically everything but drawn and quartered.

If a pizza shop will not fulfill an order to customers he does not want to because of his ethics and morals. He deserves to live in a gutter the rest of his life. Instead of just going someplace else for pizza, all energy is focused on ruining this persons way of life.

If however the acting Attorney General who swore an oath to the Constitution, and to uphold the laws of the United States, willfully defies direct orders and an Executive Order from the President of the United States. She needs to be raised up on shoulders. Praised from the highest rafters for sticking to her morals and ethics. No repercussions should be enacted upon for her speaking her piece. After all, she has the right to voice her feelings! After all, we are all allowed our own views, right?

OK, I get it...

Hypocrite much????

Not the same thing at all, this is exactly what he campaigned on. This was a huge reason why Americans voted for him, and why he got elected. He doing what he promised, it is neither illegal nor unconstitutional, and I for one am very proud to say he is “MY PRESIDENT!”

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Naw, # it.

edit on 31-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

I'm thinking you might want to re-read his post.

He's agreeing with you.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You obviously don't understand our constitution...

Edit: I see you removed the post. Probably a good idea.
edit on 31-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Oh exactly. I agree, I am proud that we have a President that we can be proud in again. He has surpassed my expectations in his first week in office. More than I have seen any President do since Reagan. I hope he keeps draining the swamp.

My point was how hypocritical the left can be. When a person expresses a view that is not in line with their own, they call for removal and reprisal. On the other hand, if it is in line with their view, the person should be praised. Not the same situation at all, but both deal with ethics and morals. They can only stand for ethics and morals that align with their own. Completely unable to even listen to any other view.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I was in the process of writing about reading comprehension too, but like you, saw the post was removed.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

no your point doesn't stand, she was a employee of the U.S. government, trump her boss. Executive Orders are legally binding and published in the Federal Register. she willfully decided she and her staff were going to break the directive which has all the legal standing to be enforced. nothing about being a yes woman involved. she in fact broke the law herself if you want to get real technical about it.

also she placed other people at risk of being fired in two ways, if they had refused to carry out her order, what you think she would have let them stay? and then if they would have followed her orders do you think trump would have let them stay?

and besides that she knew the law and here is a quote from her in a answer to Jeff Sessions.

Yates, who was nominated by former President Barack Obama, said: "Senator, I believe that the attorney general or the deputy attorney general has an obligation to follow the law and the Constitution, and to give their independent legal advice to the president."
2015 video shows Jeff Sessions asking Sally Yates if she would say no to the president if he asks for something 'unlawful'

did she do that? no she was grandstanding, she should have talked with trump and followed his legal issued EO.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Good. Purge all the Liberal cucks from their positions. They are working against the interests of America.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Another brick of the Jenga USA tower was removed, the whole world is vaiting for the tower to collapse.
It´s exciting to bet on how long the tower will need to collapse, really entertaining, from outside of the US of Trump!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
And the swamp gets a little shallower.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

She was only in that position until Sessions maybe takes the position

She's basically the new hero posted by the media even though she was to be replaced anyways

Seriously you're all sheep to the media

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The great flushing of 2017 begins.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: BlueAjah

How are those 7 countries detrimental to the interests of the US? They have committed no acts of terrorism. The other countries have.

Seriously ?

Libya. Obama bombed the hell out of it, and our ambassador, and 3 others were murdered. and STILL no justice for them.

Sudan. The Home of the Darfur Genocide.

Somalia. Same as it was when CLinton invaded to feed them. Then turn the military in to the po po.

Iran. On the state sponsors of terrorism. Waging proxy wars all over the ME.

Yemen. That's one of them places Iran is waging a proxy war.

Syria. Civil war for years.

Who the HELL Wants anyone from those countries HERE ?

WHO in their right mind?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

Good. Purge all the Liberal cucks from their positions. They are working against the interests of America.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of why half of America and most of the rest of the world, are terrified of Trump and his cronies.

This is where fascism comes from folks, plain and simple. These people will see us all dead, because they actively want fascism. They will applaud if Trump dismantles American democracy, so long as they get to see the people they hate killed first.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: carewemust

Sorry I haven't read 4 pages into that thread

Forgot to give credit where credit is due again, eh?

To the drudge report that sent an alert to my phone? Sure, thanks Matt Drudge.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

An authoritarian does what an authoritarian wants.

So long America! The idea was nice but the final nails are being nailed into your coffin.

"I think it would be a very good idea."

~ Mahatma Gandhi when asked his thoughts on Western Civilisation

edit on 31/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join