It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Acting Attorney General

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Deaf Alien

dont fret.
theres going to be 2 major announcements in tomorrow's unscheduled press brief; in direct reference to non blacklisted nations.

In an interview with Chuck Todd of MSNBC Reince Priebus stated the list in the EO can be expanded.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: carewemust

Didn't Hillary say that she wanted totally open borders?

You really believe that? LOL.

Come on man, why are you quibbling with semantics?
Those countries have terrorists training camps all over the place, so therefore terrorists are more likely to come from those countries. It's doesn't matter if the USA has been hit from one of them or not yet, what matters is - they have been put on notice that we are watching them even closer than Obama's supposed "extreme vetting".
I personally don't give a damn if anyone in those countries is offended by the travel ban.

Here is a link explaining Hillary's dreams of her immigration policies -
www.washingtontimes.com...

SO
WHY
IS
TRUMP
NOT
BANNING
SAUDI ARABIA
AND
AFGHANISTAN?

Why is that so hard to understand? Why not ban those countries that have done acts of terrorism on us?

Who the hell knows? Ask him.
They should be on there, along with a few more.
Maybe Hillary called him and asked him not to put SA on there, Hillary will have to pay the $25 million back if they are on the list.
edit on 30-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Syphone
I have said it before..

Soon, this idiot POTUS call everyone against him a terrorist. Make no mistake. He is the real deal “Dajjal”.

Kind of like how those of you of the Progressive persuasion who think because you didn't get a trophy that it's okay to disobey our laws, assault those who disagree with you, destroy property because you are upset?

Let me tell you something! YOU are a FASCIST if you support this behavior! You are ALSO A TERRORIST! Look up the meaning of it! If you support the behavior I am seeing from the Progressive Left? You are a damned terrorist who has NO RESPECT for the country and those who died for you to act like an ass!

link   

Because he used the existing list of countries who export terror...the Obama admin came up with the list.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You almost had me. I was about to concede your point until I saw that he visited Yemen.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Because he used the existing list of countries who export terror...the Obama admin came up with the list.

In other words nothing changed.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Trained in Yemen. Also there are terror attacks where the suspects came from Somalia, a country on the list.

* - 2010 Portland car bomb plot - Somalia refugee
* - 2016 Ohio machete attacks 0 Somalia
* - 2006 UNC SUV attack - Iranian
edit on 30-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: FauxMulder

An authoritarian does what an authoritarian wants.

So long America! The idea was nice but the final nails are being nailed into your coffin.

".....at the discretion of the President"

Does that mean anything to you?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Doesn't fit the narrative. It will be ignored and more stupid posts will follow.
edit on 2017-01-30T23:41:41-06:002201730America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

More people have been raped or murdered by our OWN people than any of these countries in a terrorist act combined in history. Lets focus on the real important stuff instead of spreading unneeded fear.

This behavior will drive more terrorist behavior than it prevents. Have you ever thought of that?

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: carewemust

Didn't Hillary say that she wanted totally open borders?

You really believe that? LOL.

Come on man, why are you quibbling with semantics?
Those countries have terrorists training camps all over the place, so therefore terrorists are more likely to come from those countries. It's doesn't matter if the USA has been hit from one of them or not yet, what matters is - they have been put on notice that we are watching them even closer than Obama's supposed "extreme vetting".
I personally don't give a damn if anyone in those countries is offended by the travel ban.

Here is a link explaining Hillary's dreams of her immigration policies -
www.washingtontimes.com...

SO
WHY
IS
TRUMP
NOT
BANNING
SAUDI ARABIA
AND
AFGHANISTAN?

Why is that so hard to understand? Why not ban those countries that have done acts of terrorism on us?

Because our economy is tied to Saudi Arabia with the Petrodollar. If he want to go after SA he will have to disentangle us, economically first. I don't think he's had time to do that in 10 days. Do you?

link   

Oh Somalia seems to be one of the affected countries even though it isn't on the list. Probably will be banned soon. Well at least Trump will be consistent.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Because our economy is tied to Saudi Arabia with the Petrodollar. If he want to go after SA he will have to disentangle us, economically first. I don't think he's had time to do that in 10 days. Do you?

I know the reason. The point is hypocrisy and that nothing actually changed since Obama's EO.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Oh Somalia seems to be one of the affected countries even though it isn't on the list. Probably will be banned soon. Well at least Trump will be consistent.

This is where I quit communicating with you. You don't really KNOW anything.

If you don't know Somalia is on the list, then you're just ignorant of facts and fooling around here.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Right wingers here are happy Yates got fired. But really, Trump just got trolled.....hard on this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So you won't give anyone a chance of admitting being wrong? Gee thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

You are comparing apples to elephants.

The federal government is responsible for border protection, customs and immigration and not the states. The states are responsible for local crimes and not the federal government.

They are separate sovereigns and have completely different areas of jurisdiction / responsibilities.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Not really but if thinking that helps you out go for it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I will give you one about that Somali guy's machete attack. That still doesn't answer my question.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

It was more than the one incident and more than just somalia.. Iran was listed as well in my list.

What was the question?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join