It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Acting Attorney General

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's entirely relevant when the terrorists are coming from those countries.

Source?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The idea that people are still arguing over this stupid refugee vetting which goes on all the time in politics for the U.S. is becoming laughable anymore.People need to chill out and understand the U.S. always does this.This is larger because ISIS and al-qeada are in all these nations.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Gee it might be something to do with what they call daily intelligence briefings....they have more info about things than you or I do.

LMAO!!!! Trump was the one who didn't trust our intelligence agencies!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Source?

I believe that would be the Obama administration. They named those countries as "exporting terrorist".

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Source?

Source? You kidding me?
I don't make this sh*t up as I go along and neither does Trump.
Obama had those countries on his list as well.
If they are not coming from those countries, where do you think they are coming from?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Also what happened to real conspiracies on this website....Arguing over polcits non stop.Nothing different going on other than a different kind of social media.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Source?

Source? You kidding me?
If they are not coming from those countries, where do you think they are coming from?

So no source? Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Source?

You can look it up.
While you are at it, also look up how many countries in the middle east allow "refugees" from those countries.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Mike Pence has said in the recent past that a Muslim ban would be unconstitutional.

Giving Christians a preference over Muslims IS a Muslim ban.

Governor Mike Pence ✔ @GovPenceIN
Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.

How many other Muslim majority countries are NOT on the LIST!

I already know, but I am just calling you out on parroting everything you have been spoon fed by the MSM!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The opposite is true. It would likely be upheld and then would make precedent for law and enforcement.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Mike Pence has said in the recent past that a Muslim ban would be unconstitutional.

Giving Christians a preference over Muslims IS a Muslim ban.

Governor Mike Pence ✔ @GovPenceIN
Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.

No it's not. Christians are being persecuted. It is only right to prioritize their vetting process.

Muslims are not being banned. What part of that do you not understand. Go look at the YouTube of Mike Pence standing beside President Trump as he signs that EO. Pence is clapping. He is supportive and so is Paul Ryan. You know why? It is NOT a ban on muslims.

Indonesia, India, and dozens of other countries have more muslims than these 7 on the list. They are not banned.
The countries on the List of 7 are countries that are ill-equipped to screen properly, their governances are weak and their systems are falling apart.

The blindness of the Left is downright scary.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I already know, but I am just calling you out on parroting everything you have been spoon fed by the MSM!

Parroting what? Trump HIMSELF said that he gives Christians preference over Muslims.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Parroting what? Trump HIMSELF said that he gives Christians preference over Muslims.

Source?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Source?

Source? You kidding me?

So no source? Gotcha.

Here ya go....from CNN no less, you Lefty's favorite fake news website.
If I would have linked Fox News, you wouldn't have believed it probably.

www.cnn.com...

link   

What part of the countries not on banned list have committed acts of terrorism on the USA do you not understand?

link   

Religious persecution is a valid parameter to use in prioritizing the vetting process. Guess who is getting persecuted mostly?! Christians.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Source?

Source? You kidding me?

So no source? Gotcha.

Here ya go....from CNN no less, you Lefty's favorite fake news website.
If I would have linked Fox News, you wouldn't have believed it probably.

www.cnn.com...

Where does it say that the terrorists from there have committed acts of terrorism on the USA? I am not seeing it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Religious persecution is a valid parameter to use in prioritizing the vetting process. Guess who is getting persecuted mostly?! Christians.

Muslims are being persecuted equally.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

FEB 18 2016 - DHS Announces Further Travel Restrictions for the Visa Waiver Program

Release Date:
February 18, 2016

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office

WASHINGTON—The Department of Homeland Security today announced that it is continuing its implementation of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 with the addition of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen as three countries of concern, limiting Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals who have traveled to these countries.

Pursuant to the Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security had sixty days to determine whether additional countries or areas of concern should be subject to the travel or dual nationality restrictions under the Act. After careful consideration, and in consultation with the Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security has determined that Libya, Somalia, and Yemen be included as countries of concern, specifically for individuals who have traveled to these countries since March 1, 2011. At this time, the restriction on Visa Waiver Program travel will not apply to dual nationals of these three countries. DHS continues to consult with the Department of State and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to develop further criteria to determine whether other countries would be added to this list.

click link for entire release.

201 5 - Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act Frequently Asked Questions

What are the new eligibility requirements for VWP travel?

Under the Act, travelers in the following categories are no longer eligible to travel or be admitted to the United States under the VWP:

Nationals of VWP countries who have been present in Iraq, Syria, or countries listed under specified designation lists (currently including Iran and Sudan) at any time on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited government/military exceptions).

Nationals of VWP countries who have been present in Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, at any time on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited government/military exceptions).

The term nations of concern replaced the term "rogue nation" back in the early 2000's. These 7 nations are the top exporters of terror per the Obama administration. Some of the countries listed are also tier 1 countries of "particular concern" which focuses on civil rights / religious freedoms.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Muslims are being persecuted equally.

Source? Because I hear they are not. It is the Christians that are being persecuted more and more and are in greater fear for their safety.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join