It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gonna need a great surgeon to stitch our fractured Nation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can't believe the hypocritical state of our Nation today. We are so far fractured, it's going to take a great surgeon to stitch us back up. If no qualified surgeon can be found, we may have to hack the diseased side off and let the good side heal!

This whining about the process of vetting people coming from known terrorist countries, that were agreed upon by both democrats and republicans before Trump came along, it just takes the cake. Obama is the one who declared these countries as the ones with terroristic ties and created this travel ban, that now Trump only wants to enforce, and yet, dems are protesting this. Liberals have a double standard with Muslims and it makes no sense, unless you consider its only for a voting block. I mean, they deny women's rights (which libs fight for), they deny homosexuals (which libs fight for) and they chop your damn hands off if you steal, and yet libs are against imprisoning murderers. lol. In the Muslim holiest city of Mecca, they beheaded 19 people for crimes since August of last year. Could you imagine if in Vatican City the Christians were beheading criminals. The libs would have a pretty damn loud outcry about it, protests, marches, riots! And yet, not a word from the libs about Muslims cutting off heads. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Democrats continue to lose all credibility when they take on causes like this. All Trump wants is that we ask more questions before we just let people fly in here from countries that have known ties to terrorists. How can any reasonable American be against this? Oh wait, just two years ago, when Obama pushed this, they weren't. Now that it's Trump, it's the most un-American thing ever. The only un-American thing happening right now is that liberals hate Trump so much they will grab at any cause they can, even one that shows their true hypocrisy!

But wait, we know the real reason they are against this. The dems are a dying breed and they need these minorities to continue coming in to the country so they can manufacture more votes rather than expand on homegrown ones. Trump needs to stay strong and fight on!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Media thought it was in the bag.

If there is one thing American's hate, an early celebration.

It seems they were shocked, that Trump could not be legitimate..

Well, Elections do have consequences.

Counting your chickens before they hatch, rarely works out.

edit on 30-1-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I am not a man of faith, nor do I believe in a monotheistic deity, but this from Proverbs in The Holy Bible makes sense.

Proverbs 16:27-29Living Bible (TLB)

27 Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.

28 An evil man sows strife; gossip separates the best of friends.

29 Wickedness loves company—and leads others into sin.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

With the leftists blowing every little thing up into a holocaust feeding into the mindless frenzy of their easily led automatons.

I just don't see the divide being healed anytime soon.

They'll be complaining about having to go back to work, when all the jobs come back.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
First....drain the swamp.

Then...drain the DNC.

Then...drain the MSM of it's political bias BS

Then...people open their eyes to see how the past 8 years ruined their lives under Obama.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

And your OP is definitely the way to fix this problem! /sarc

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Empty replies like yours without meaningful ways to bring the nation together really doesn't serve justice. Just another attack on someone. Quit being an angry snowflake!

For once be solution-minded please.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

At the risk of oversimplifying, all of this alleged "unrest" is going to blow over.

Yes, the George Soroses of the world will continue to fund protests here and marches there... but already these "demonstrations" are losing and in many ways have already lost their impact.

It seem once a week now there is a protest/march/demonstration. Although the mobs may be having a good time, the rest of us working stiffs don't really care anymore.

When everything is special... nothing is special.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Empty replies like yours without meaningful ways to bring the nation together really doesn't serve justice. Just another attack on someone. Quit being an angry snowflake!

The OP's title states it would take a lot to fix division in the nation. One would think the content of the OP would contain some suggestions on how. But it just goes into ranting about Obama, Liberals, ranting ABOUT whining and democrats.

I was just pointing that out.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Then...drain the DNC.

Then...people open their eyes to see how the past 8 years ruined their lives under Obama.

You left out the Republicans who are nothing more than globalists in disguise too! John McCain, Graham, Ryan, and several others I can't come up with off the top of my head.

When I see them agreeing with the Progressives the AIR RAID sirens start to go off.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
it will blow over they have nothing left in their hand they squandered all their trump cards,they have used up all their most vile labels (racist,homophode,islamaphobe,sexist,nazi,etc,etc) and all to no affect, they`ll fizzle out.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The OP's title states it would take a lot to fix division in the nation. One would think the content of the OP would contain some suggestions on how. But it just goes into ranting about Obama, Liberals, ranting ABOUT whining and democrats.

I was just pointing that out.

Once again you are stubborn to keep poking at the OP rather than focus on the real point of the thread and make suggestions.

To me it sounds like you have NO CLUE on how to fix a country but oh, oh, oh it is so easy to point fingers at someone and blame them for being on the right side of change!

That said, I point-blank stated 3 three things without getting into micro details of the HOW it should be done.

Once corruption is reversed then the opinions should stop, rather, excellent fact checking should be done. If we knew the truth behind what should work and what doesn't, then the anger and violence and social differences will die down.

Until big changes are made and people actually do something positive about it, including their own economic situation, rather than feeding off MSM opinions, life can go on and America will be loved once again by other nations.

Protesting actions and burning of flags by the extreme leftist or delusion-ed are looked down upon by other countries. So maybe start with changing that too.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Once again you are stubborn to keep poking at the OP rather than focus on the real point of the thread and make suggestions.

to quote margaret thatcher:

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left. Margaret Thatcher

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

90% of the country could care less.

That being said. . . wars have been started with less than 10%. I see the leftists as Brown Shirts. I see their hatred growing, possibly affecting others.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

In my opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
number of known terrorist from those 7 countries: x ? number of know terrorists/financiers/supporters from ME countries not on that list: x ?

you can fill in the blanks. then revisit the definition of hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

8 years was like ... forever. -sigh-

we may have to hack the diseased side off and let the good side heal

Go for it Rez. It has to be done after gangrene has set in.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thought that said sturgeon there. Was gona say you can have ours.... Boom boom.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

90% of the country could care less.

That being said. . . wars have been started with less than 10%. I see the leftists as Brown Shirts. I see their hatred growing, possibly affecting others.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

In my opinion.

I would love to agree with you and I hope you are right!

All I know is that there are many of us out here getting sick and tired of watching our fellow Americans not being safe while out in public due to a certain political church preaching "Love Not Hate" while destroying property and violently attacking those who are not a part of their hive mind mentality!

OH I almost forgot, everyone who doesn't follow them is a Nazi or a Fascist! Every day seems to be opposite day anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Then...drain the DNC.

You left out the Republicans who are nothing more than globalists in disguise too! John McCain, Graham, Ryan, and several others I can't come up with off the top of my head.

When I see them agreeing with the Progressives the AIR RAID sirens start to go off.

Those people are the keepers of the swap.

The GOP didn't get a single vote because of McCain.

I say this Country needs a come to Jesus like moment.

We need to decide what kind of Country we are going to be.

But, one thing is for sure. The tone is all wrong, I don't like the tone.

So, we have Trump for four years...We need to at least acknowledge it.
edit on 30-1-2017 by whyamIhere because: I'm buzzed...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If no qualified surgeon can be found, we may have to hack the diseased side off and let the good side heal!

Sometimes I wonder why I spent my time in the military. That kind of rhetoric just kicks the patriotism I once had, out of me.

Your hate for half of the country is astonishing. I didn't even vote for Clinton.

edit on 30-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join