It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former officials deride Trump's 'mindless' 2-for-1 deregulation plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Who said they HAD to eliminate safety standards? fake news.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Or it will turn out to be a common sense approach with exceptions.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

but what is not making sense to you exactly.

That's not really the way to look at what I said, where what I saw with it in whole in terms of POV was avant garde. Perhaps bizarre wasn't the best word to use as 'it' isn't inherently a bad thing.

can partisanship remove logic?

I've always viewed Pop Politics as being all about pushing irrationality. It's been the game of the republicans and democrats as long as I've been around. Moral Emotional Wedge Issues of various stripes have been the game. We've seen how crazy it's gotten over things like abortion. MSM and all of TV etc always indoctrinating the society into the idiocracy to maintain a certain general social settings. Tribalism being the main thing though. Just the parties as tribes is bad enough, as with them comes all the usual wedge issues. But increasingly we've seen it all being taken to the next level with all the race/sex/gender identities brought into the mix. Everything is being ramped up (where people could already get all confrontational about any of the one in the right social settings). Nationalism wasn't even big enough for our movement, we're Globalism. Even 'new' obsessions like sexism weren't even good enough, it has to be genderism (with 71 genders). And so on.

And if someone questions the Party then with all of its individuals you're challenging their race, sex, gender, culture and so on.

When everybody should just have the same rights and protections as individuals (and everybody has them last I checked).

And just the trouble the Two Party's normally cause without all that race/gender stuff being overt and hypersensitively obsessed over. It needed to be broken up into several parties independent from Big Money on that front long ago (such as how they both always bring us the Police State, the War On Drugs & Middle East & so on).

The role of (this engineered) "Pop Culture" (that also shapes our perceptions of politics for us all along) we've been under needed altered; the Big 6 that own 90% of all media that isn't just talking about the news. Then there's enough trouble being caused already by the news part of the media when you look at things like their role in the School Shooting Contagion Effect.

And now all the social identity stuff has been brought into the party politics mix and people are foaming at the mouth.

It's really quite simple: treat others how you want to be treated. All the party politics stuff (and all the entertainment it rides in on) is meant to distract you from the other stuff the Two party's also normally bring in (mentioned above).

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So a regulation bureaucrat thinks eliminating overbearing regulations is a bad idea? I'm shocked!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join