It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is going to start a Civil War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

They are riding on the waves of turbulence. Perhaps by design. It's not a coincidence that for every action Trump takes, he takes an additional one that is NOT covered by the MSM near as much. He did this through his campaign as well.

I don't think anyone actually wants to see what they are protesting against but I also find it difficult to reconcile the fact that they don't see it in themselves. The only consolation is that I know it is not as widespread and as endemic as the media reports. Which begs the question; why are they blowing it out of proportion? Why do they want to fuel this madness and why, in speaking against it, are the words twisted to suit a different narrative and agenda?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
So Trump is the one that comes up with unconstitutional EO, but Obama is going to start a Civil War because he sees the EO for what it is, a POS.

The stupidity from the right is astounding.

Your facts are construed. The EO is constitutional. Obama sure isn't trying to mend the rift now is he?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The MSM IS absolutely blowing things out of proportion. I agree. But I don't think the public sees it. From where I am sitting, PEOPLE are buying the MSM lies left and right. I can't go one day without hearing someone bitching about Trump, not ONE day. Maybe it's because I'm in Colorado, I sure hope there are other places that don't hear this crazy insanity on the daily.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I don't in Michigan. Mostly Trump voters here and keep in mind, President Trump wouldn't be a thing if people believed the MSM.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't in Michigan. Mostly Trump voters here and keep in mind, President Trump wouldn't be a thing if people believed the MSM.

Well I can't help but envy you, even tho I never want to move to Michigan.
But it's bad here man, really bad. It's not super violent yet, but has all the potential to be soon. The chatter is non-stop. I can't even imagine what it's like in some other very "liberal" places, I don't even want to know.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Surprising giving the fact that the weed marches were historic there. You'd think they would chill out knowing Trump is ok with it and thinks it should stay the states decision. (That equals a better state economy too!) There were a few marches and protests here but they didn't gain much traction, it's also cold at the moment.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

LOL yeah you would think the weed would chill everyone out, and actually, I think that might be the only reason things haven't got violent yet. It's all talk, sometimes yelling, you know and calling for assassinations etc. But it's daily and it's sick and stupid.

Edit: I've learned that hippies are pretty hateful people. They pretty much all wish Trump was dead, or some horrible thing would happen to him. Denver actually had some violence against pro-trumpers, and no liberal I know here has a problem with it.

They all love to hate, here in the land of "love".

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

And when I say it's "bad" here, I mean that it's so bad in the sense that I'm continually watching families fall apart over it. Especially over social media. So many social media wars, it's not even funny. People here are picking sides, drawing the lines for battle. It does not look good from my end.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Has this happened in the past?

A former president beaking off like this?

Sounds like a bad idea, not good for the country.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Ok this is silly. The key word "Former" is missing? They refer to the former presidents as "President" all the time. President Carter....Clinton...Bush. It's a respect thing. They refer to Hillary as Secretary Clinton, even though she isn't Secretary anymore.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ahh yes. Class. Something you and President Trump have no clue about. Nice attempt however.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Trump is going to cause an open civil war. Obama is just going to speak his mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'd be very cautious of anyone who still took this bloke seriously, remember, he employed Hillary Clinton and then it was like witnessing an 8 year long trainwreck that culminated in a smouldering DNC.

That's his legacy.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
He's been trying since ..

if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon

Wait I mean ..

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Edit: I've learned that hippies are pretty hateful people. They pretty much all wish Trump was dead, or some horrible thing would happen to him. Denver actually had some violence against pro-trumpers, and no liberal I know here has a problem with it.

The most racist people I've ever encountered were supposedly peace loving, inclusive liberals. They REALLY hate white people.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
So Trump is the one that comes up with unconstitutional EO, but Obama is going to start a Civil War because he sees the EO for what it is, a POS.

The stupidity from the right is astounding.

And the Hypocrisy from the Left is astounding.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Exaggerating a bit? Only because Obama makes one comment, you immediately jump to the conclusion he is starting a civil war? Are you that scared of Obama or any other opposing sites? He's just voicing what many people allready voiced.

If there is one person who starts or is causing a civil war, then it is Trump who is showing more and more signs of becoming a dictator.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

sssshhhtt don't say that to them, they want to stay victim and be victimized.....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Trump is going to cause an open civil war. Obama is just going to speak his mind.

According to the Left you're not allowed to speak your mind. Otherwise they might question your Sanity.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i thought it was the left libtards whom were the easily triggered?

its strange how NoBama can 'trigger' so many, when what he says doesnt matter in the first place

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join